Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Chill and a Dirt Road -Pano-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy

Vixy

A Chill and a Dirt Road -Pano- Empty
PostSubject: A Chill and a Dirt Road -Pano-   A Chill and a Dirt Road -Pano- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:46 pm

A chill in the summer breeze. It plucked at her long hair, and the hem of her summer dress, seeming to try and pull her towards.... him. But no, not yet, she always had to remind herself. Persephone stopped her wandering, holding the wide-brimmed hat on her head, enjoying the cool feel to the August wind. Soon, she would be free of her Earthly duties, and away from her mother. "I'll have to enjoy the sun while I can." She mused to herself, turning to keep walking, her sandaled feet making little noise on the dirt path, located somewhere in the back roads of Indiana. The goddess sighed, she would miss the sun, but... some Summers, she would end it missing her husband more.

Looking out, she watched as a tractor cutting a field of hay. She missed the days when most of it was done with the sweat of a man's back, and the strength of his arms and his steed. But, those days were gone.
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: A Chill and a Dirt Road -Pano-   A Chill and a Dirt Road -Pano- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:04 am

Morpheus looked up at the clear blue sky through his purple-tinted glasses. The little puffs of clouds just drifted aimlessly along, seemingly just as lost as he was.
Why did he end up in Indiana? Who knows, and who cares? Geography is such work. Morpheus can wake up and fly himself over to some random location and end up somewhere where he intended not to be.
He'd hope he'd end up at least in Kansas to catch a tornado to get him out of wretched planet.
Sadly, he wasn't a pretty young woman with red shoes.

He was surrounded all in an abundance of wheat and corn, and the obsidian colors of his outfit had contrasted greatly with the overly yellow scenery.
As he walked through the fields, it was as if he was sifting the lands like the wind. His movements quiet and swift.
Coming up close to him, a woman appeared in view. It was her dress that moved gracefully with the wind, and her perfect locks of hair turning a golden color under the rays of the sun that he knew she wasn't any mortal woman at all.

In just a few, he appeared right beside her, lightly brushing against her shoulder and looking out in her direction.
"Hey Seph." He assumed. It was usually Seph, since it was the middle of summer after all. Worse, he could have encountered a much minor god. Minor gods hated being mistook as more other popular gods. He didn't mind though; people mistook him as his father all the time.
Him and his father might as well have been the same... if he had a bit more imagination, that is.

Last edited by panoramic on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: A Chill and a Dirt Road -Pano-   A Chill and a Dirt Road -Pano- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:12 am

Starting, she blinked in his direction, her green eyes filled with the life around her. She relaxed when she saw who it was, putting her hand to her chest. "Morpheus! You startled me! What are you doing out and about." she laughed, smiling at him kindly. The goddess was usually polite to others, having no real reason to be angry at any of the others, save her mother and father, who were both insufferable.

"I didn't think you liked being out much during they daytime." she offered, trying to at least create some sort of conversation.
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

PostSubject: Re: A Chill and a Dirt Road -Pano-   A Chill and a Dirt Road -Pano- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:34 am

"Being out and about."
He smirked, adjusting his glasses and observing the tractor... now moving aimlessly about in the crops and was soon to crash into a lone tree. The man was now unconscious, and his tractor out of order.
"Whoops." He whistled innocently, looking back over to the goddess.

"Oh no, you're right on that one, your highness. Soon enough, it'll all get boring in a second and I'll be fast asleep." He took off his unneeded black coat, as if it was already heating him up, and it disappeared off of his hand.
"But a god like me does need to literally come out of his cave once in a while. Am I right?"
He looked up at a mere cloud, hoping it'd change its shape. Sadly, it just stayed as it is - a mere cloud.
"I wanted to spark a conversation with Hades, but he is such a dull, and menacing creature! He'd also looked like he was thinking more about his queen than his fellow conversational partner anyway." Maybe the queen can shed some light into his problem...
But now thinking about, she's probably going to be more focused on her king rather than her conversational partner.
Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chill and a Dirt Road -Pano-   A Chill and a Dirt Road -Pano- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Chill and a Dirt Road -Pano-
Page 1 of 1