Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Perfect Spot [M O O N]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The Perfect Spot [M O O N] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:49 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh smiled softly. "No, because it would be a lie. I don't lie." she said softly."I love you...." Ashleigh said, it felt good to say it. She felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. Aphrodite must be watching.. or something like that. Maybe it was her mother, if it was, Ashleigh was happy. She looked back up at Archer's eyes and never wanted them to close. She could look at them forever.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:52 pm

I smiled, and chuckled. "See, it wasn't that bad. Now, lets get off the ground. I'm feeling much better, but we're not going to gain anything by just sitting here," I said. I got up, and offered my hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:59 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh smiled softly and took his hand. When she was up, she realized the time. It must've been at least midnight, maybe later. Ashleigh tried to avoid thinking about that, she was focused on Archer."Alright, so what now." she asked, turning to face him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:02 pm

I smiled and took a step. "Well, seeing the time, I suppose I better walk you to your cabin. Unless you have an idea?" I ask her. I honestly didn't want he to leave yet.i kept walking, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:09 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh sighed and nodded. She could tell by Archer's voice that he didn't want to leave. Neither did she, but she didn't say anything. Ashleigh's voice was cut off by a howl coming from the dark forest. There was only two sources of light, the moon, and a newly appearing set of yellow eyes. She felt on her wrist for her bracelet, only to find it wasn't there. Great. Just great. Ashleigh was about to say something, but the Hound pounced on her first.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:14 pm

Quick as a flash, I took my bow off my back, and shot... well, whatever the thing was. I never missed. I made a point never to miss. Of course, ot was dark, so I couldn't see well. I hit the mosnter, but not on a fatal area. I took another arrow, srung it back, and fired. it hit it in the head, because I had aimed for the eyes. It howled in pain, and it disinagrated all over Ashleigh. Gross, I thought. But I dropped my bow, and leaned down by Ashleigh. "Ashleigh, are you ok?" I said, looking franticaly down her body, looking for any wounds. But it was no use, I couldn't see claerly enough. "Ashleigh, do NOT die. You better not die, unless you want CPR," I said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:19 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh felt pain as the hound bit into her shoulder, and scratched up her legs. She heard Archer talking to her, but she couldn't make out what he was saying. She was still a little dizzy. "Surprisingly, my kind of CPR sounds good right now." Ashleigh said looking at her legs. She couldn't see, but when she touched them, and her shoulders, it hurt, and she could feel blood. Ew. "I'm bleeding, the cuts feel deep." Ashleigh said trying to get up."Ah" she said, feeling the pain spread like fire.
[/color]
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:28 pm

I was on the verge of tears. I knew I'd probably pass out when I got there, but I didn't care. I slung my bow over my shoulder, and picked Ashleigh up carefully. Then, I started running. I knew this forest well, so it was a breeze as to where I was going. I just hoped I could hold out untill I got to the infirmary. i was so worried, I couldn't talk, I couldn't feel, I just ran.

Eventualy we reached the Infirmary. Some campers can out immeadiatly, and asked what happened. I just kept saying, "Get her help. She needs help." They took her in, and tried to get me medical attention, because, as I had predicted, I had gotten weak. "No, no, get to Ashleigh first," I mumbled. Then I passed out.

~ u make the topic at the imfirmary plz? ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Spot [M O O N]   The Perfect Spot [M O O N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Spot [M O O N]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2