Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex] Empty
PostSubject: The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex]   The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:41 pm

I sit down with a pencil. Angelica had decided that I was going to have to write a song this Valentines day. V-Day? More like D-Day. I was just glad my best friend Alex would be helping me out. She would be here any minute, and I had came up with a title already. I read it out loud. "For Her." It sounded like any other song, it would just have to say For Her a lot.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex]   The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:50 pm

I walk into the cabin, my black hair flowing behind me because of the wind. My black and yellow Converse clomped against the floor, accentuating my neon purple shirt with the sundae on it. I smile as I see Hale. I rub my hands together, "Alrighty." I sit next to him. "How far didja get?"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex]   The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:54 pm

I hold up the sheet of notebook paper with two words written on it. "I got the title. Well, the current title. We might change it later on." I give Alex the paper, and pull out another pencil from my "back pack." It was really my bow, put it still held stuff. "Here," I say, giving Alex the pencil. Hopefully she had a few ideas.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex]   The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:08 pm

I take the paper and pencil and look at the title. "For You...eh, it's okay." I start writing down a poem. The poem could easily be turned into song- you just have to give it music.

'Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
I think you're awesome
And I love you.

People tell me
That you are wrong
But that's why
I'm singing the song.'

I give it back to Hale. "How 'bout this?"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex]   The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:15 pm

I smile. "It's nice, I like it." Now I had to think of how to incorporate the broken heart spell. Then it hit me. I took the paper and started to write:

'In the mist of love and bliss
Some we will miss.
Loved ones that are held so dear
Are no longer so near.

Take my hand!
I'll be yours!
Near you I stand!
For her~er~er~er!
For you-------'

Next to the second paragraph I scribble the word: chorus. I close my eyes and ask Apollo to put the healing power into these words, then hand the paper back to Alex. "That's the healing spell. It will heal all broken hearts, if it works."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex]   The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:58 pm

I smile. "Awesome." I take the paper back.

'We laughed,
we cried.
We fought,
We lied.

But in the end,
After what we've been throu-ou-ough,
All I know is
I love you.

CHORUS×2'

I urn to Hale. "And we have our song!"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex]   The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:00 pm

I hold my hand out to high five Alex. "Alex," I start off. "I want you to sing the song at the party. You said you liked singing, right? And you're really good." I concentrate on making the song have a mood. It was hard, but I had power over songs. If someone heard this, their mood would turn romantic, and their broken hearts would be healed.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex]   The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:07 pm

I high-five Hale, then shrug. "I dunno...people might laugh at me." I avert my eyes to the floor. I wasn't exactly the most popular kid at camp.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex]   The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:51 pm

"If they laugh at you, they've got another thing coming. But, you might want to change her to him." I shrug it off. I was serious about wanting Alex to sing the song. This was her chance, and I needed to tell her that. "Alex," I started. I wasn't going to say any more. She could interpret what I meant by Alex.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex]   The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:18 pm

I look down at my Converse. "I guess I could...but I'd have to get an outfit and stuff. I guess I'd have to wear makeup...just a huge production. I'm not good in front of people. Especially ones I dunno."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex]   The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:55 pm

"I can help you with names, an the only kids you'll have to worry about is jealous Aphrodite kids. If you ask me, us Apollo kids are not only better looking than them, but we are a whole lot more talented." I smile, and light from the sun reflects off of my snow white teeth. I believed in Alex. She just had to believe in herself.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex]   The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:27 pm

I try to smile back, but only half of my braces show. "Alright. I'll do it. First, though, does anyone need to see the song? To censor it or somethin'?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex]   The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:32 pm

I laugh once. "Nope. The other cabin leaders No that a 12 year old doesn't know to much bad stuff, and for anyone else? I like surprises, don't you?" As I get up to leave I toss Alex a guitar pick I had fished out of my pocket. It was golden, representing the sun. When my mom got this pick for me, just after my brother died, she was thinking of new beginnings. When I gave it to Alex, I was thinking of new times. The gods would never fall, and Alex would raise the roof with our new song.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex]   The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:00 pm

I catch the pick, and look at it. It was golden. Nice. I look back up at Hale. "This is a nice pick. You're giving it to me?" I look at him. This had to be his best pick.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex]   The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:43 pm

I nod. "You deserve it." I turn on my heels, knowing it truly was my best pick. I didn't care. I knew Alex would use it well. And maybe she'd figure out what it stood for. She was smart, I knew she would. As I remember something, I quickly turn back. "Oh! And, I know you'll do great. I'll see you there, okay?" Before she can answer and spin back around and leave. I was feeling more confident than ever, and the light shining outside was extremely bright.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex]   The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:09 pm

-Sorry to double post, I just wanted to get the entire song written out. It's being moved to the Graveyard, though.-

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
I think you're awesome
And I love you.

People tell me
That you are wrong
But that's why
I'm singing the song.

In the mist of love and bliss
Some we will miss.
Loved ones that are held so dear
Are no longer so near.

Take my hand!
I'll be yours!
Near you I stand!
For her~er~er~er!
For you!

We laughed,
we cried.
We fought,
We lied.

But in the end,
After what we've been throu-ou-ough,
All I know is
I love you.

Take my hand!
I'll be yours!
Near you I stand!
For her~er~er~er!
For you!

Take my hand!
I'll be yours!
Near you I stand!
For her~er~er~er!
For you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex]   The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Perfect V-Day Song [Private to Alex]
Page 1 of 1