Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) Empty
PostSubject: Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)   Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:54 pm

I waited for Faye. She was coming over for my B-Day, Man I can't wait I set up this whole romantic thing just for her.

I heard the door opening!!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)   Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Faye walked in the Ares cabin slowly, noting everything in her mind. Faye had never gone in here before, because she never needed too! Faye spotted Alex immedetly and walked over by him. "This is soo different from my cabin." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)   Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:59 pm

"No kidding,"

She sat down right next to me. I kissed her.

"Watch this...," I said and teleported romantic candles and a dinner to the Cabin.

I waited for her response...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)   Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:01 pm

Faye accepted the kiss and was surprised to see candles. "Okay how did you do that?" she asked stunned. Faye usually knew the answer to everything, but when she was with Alex she never knew anything.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)   Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:03 pm

"Magic," I said.

Which was true in a sense. I brought her over to sit down.
I teleported her some Coke.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)   Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Faye rolled her eyes no dur magic! "Thanks." she said taking the Coke and popping it open.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)   Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:14 pm

I teleported her favorite foods here. This will get me some points. I smiled. I felt a presence and a black hole opened up.

What... who... NO! It's, it's...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)   Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Faye smiled. All her favorite foods? Chocolate, check, coke, check. Yep that was about it. Faye sighed this was perfect. She closed her eyes making memory in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)   Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:19 pm

"Titus!!!" (Alex's old enemy)

I teleported my Scythe to me and her sword to her. I teleported our armor on us too.

"No matter what happens I just want you to know Faye... I love you,"

I charged into Titus...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)   Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Faye was in shock. Who was this? Why was she supposed to help Alex kill him? Anyway Faye was bored so she would go along with it. She snuck around the back of this 'Titus person' and sliced his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)   Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:28 pm

"NO FAYE!!! D-" I tried to say don't but Titus had already channeled a bolt of Pure death. and was ready to throw it at her.

I jumped at Titus and knocked the Volt of Pure Death away from her.

"Fight him exactly like this," I said.

I jumped at him and sliced him on his neck he tried to slice me but I dodged. I stabbed into him. I wrenched him over and through the window.

"Lets go, Fast and Furious!!" I said and jumped outside.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)   Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:30 pm

"Uh." Faye said as she followed. This was confusing, but she did as she was told.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)   Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:35 pm

Faye was confused, I can tell, I might as well explain.

"Titus tried to kill me when I was born, we've been fightin ever since, he's one of the most dealy Titans, you have to fight him fast before he turns into his full form which will tower over us many feet," I said and sliced Titus through his chest.

Please Survive this Faye.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)   Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:38 pm

Okay as if Faye wasn't confused before she most deffinatly was now. Alex tried to explain , but it was too short of an explanation. Faye stood back, she couldn't fight this fight, she didn't know how. She would help if she could.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)   Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Titus started growing, I turned around to Faye and mouthed...

I love you...

Titus impaled me with his two handed sword.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)   Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:41 pm

"Alex!" she screamed not grasping what fully happened. Was he dead? No no no please no.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)   Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Even after the Impalement I was still hacking and slashing at Titus, I think I was killing his second form...

I kept hacking and slashing until...

Titus was just a heap of shadow dust now.

I smiled at Faye.

Blood burst from my mouth and I started to fall over.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)   Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:48 pm

"Alex!" she screamed ."ugh no no no" she said. Faye then pulled some nectar from her bag and slipped some in his mouth. 'Don't die, No you can't die!' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)   Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:51 pm

"Hey Faye... It's a beautiful day to die. I love you," I said.

My eyes rolled back into my head... (I'm not dead don't worry)

Silence...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)   Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:53 pm

Faye screamed ," No you can't die no, no you just can't." she said. Faye was full out crying now, if Alex died no no he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)   Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex's B-Day!! (Private to Moon and Alex)
Page 1 of 1