Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

'Don't be mad, get glad!' [Private to ALEX!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

'Don't be mad, get glad!' [Private to ALEX!] Empty
PostSubject: 'Don't be mad, get glad!' [Private to ALEX!]   'Don't be mad, get glad!' [Private to ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:03 pm

Liliana Brooks, the Cabin Leader of Athena, clutched her light dagger and attacked some stuffed dummys covered in rusty armor. She stabbed in the places that were easy to reach, like the neck and the armpit (xD). Being the only well-known girl who didn't have a boyfriend sucked. She just wasn't appealing. "Why, can't I be like the others," Liliana stabbed, "having a boyfriend, versus not!"

Her hair getting sticky now, Liliana decided to take a break and cool off. She walked over to the side-lines and sat down, getting a water bottle out of her small backpack. Guzzling down water, she nearly choked when she glanced into the forest, spotting a dark shadow lurking behind a tree.

Jumping to her feet, she held her dagger and pointed it at the forest. "I know you're there! I had a knife!" she warned, looking around. Man, she couldn't remember the last time she fought a monster. It was when she was new, and she just learned she could read books from the never-ending library, and study all day. Man, she missed battling!
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: 'Don't be mad, get glad!' [Private to ALEX!]   'Don't be mad, get glad!' [Private to ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:21 pm

'Don't be mad, get glad!' [Private to ALEX!] Guilty12

"I used to rule the world, cease and rise when I gave the word. . ."
----

OLLIE jumped out of the shadows, his arms up in an innocent position. "Calm down. I'm not a threat." Ollie liked to spook people like that; then just pop out like that. He nodded his head quickly. "So, who are you and why are you here, hm?"

----

"...Now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own. . ."

~Sorry. Loss of inspiration. xD
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: 'Don't be mad, get glad!' [Private to ALEX!]   'Don't be mad, get glad!' [Private to ALEX!] I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Liliana lowered her dagger as she saw the boy. He was about her age. "I'm Liliana Brooks, why do you think I'm here? Of course I'm training!" Liliana laughed. She put her dagger in her leather holder and sat back down, twisting her head to see Ollie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Don't be mad, get glad!' [Private to ALEX!]   'Don't be mad, get glad!' [Private to ALEX!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Don't be mad, get glad!' [Private to ALEX!]
Page 1 of 1