Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy) Empty
PostSubject: I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy)   I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:37 pm

I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy) Tumblr_llk34v8v7H1qkrx8do1_500_large

QUINN alexander LEAHY

Quinn walks into the Arts & Crafts room and looks around. He had no idea what he was doing here, but he figured he should atleast do something. He walks over to a table, and sits down. He then looks at the supplies around him. He grabs a coloring book, and some crayons.

Quinn opens the coloring book, and starts to color. He felt stupid, but he was bored, and had nothing better to do. He sits there for a while, just coloring. Soon he starts to sing as he colors.

Hearing a noise, Quinn stops singing and looks around. He spots Jade, and smiles widely. He attempts to hide the coloring book, and looks at her. "Hi Jade!"he says softly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy)   I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:53 am

Hit the lights, let the music move you

Jade, who had been casually walking past the arts and crafts room, trying to find something to do, was pretty surprised when he saw Quinn go in. Her lips twitching up in a smile as she followed him, not having anything else to do. She was wearing her orange camp shirt beneath a sweatshirt of hers that had the sleeves rolled up to reveal her tanned arms and brightly colored bracelets. Her blonde hair was, as usual, tied up in a messy bun and a blue and red bandana was tied as the front of her head. She was wearing very short denim shorts, to reveal her long, tanned legs and because it was hot out.

She smiled at Quinn as he spotted her, jumping forward quickly and standing behind him, wrapping her arms around his neck from behind and resting her chin on his shoulder, laughing. “Well, hello to you too, Lover-boy.” She laughed; her Australian accent thick.

Getting off him and sitting down in the chair next to him, Jade crossed her legs and rested her cheek on her hand, raising her eyebrows at him, her brown eyes watching him from behind her sunglasses. He was still as good-looking as ever. Ever hotter than when she had last seen him. “Still doing coloring books, I see.” She teased, pointing to the coloring book he had poorly tried to hide. It was cute.

tagged: ML | word count: N/A | outfit: Here | notes: None
cassie at atf & caution.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy)   I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Quinn blushes lightly, and puts his hands up in the air. "You caught me"he says to her. He then chuckles, and wraps his arms around her. He slowly starts to grin. He reaches up, and runs his hand through his hair. His arms slowly fall back to his side.

Quinn looks at Jade, and grins. She looked hot, really hot. "So, what have you been up too? I haven't seen you for a while."He chuckles, as he remebers the party, it was fun. The best part of course, was meeting Jade.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy)   I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:14 pm

Shrugging, Jade drummed her bright green nails on the surface of the table, continuing to watch Quinn whilst biting her lip, looking flirtacious without meaning to. It was just who she was; flirtacious. She couldn't stop herself from flirting. Unless she was daing someone, yet no boy seemed to be able to cope with Jade's high level of awesomeness.

Or, that's what she told herself.

"Meh, nothing much." She told her truthfully with a small sigh, wishing that she had indeed put more effort into getting out of bed. She didn't know what was wrong with herself. She was normally so energetic but lately all she could think about was him. The way he laughed. The way he talked. The way he acted when they were close together.

Everything about Quinn sent shivers down Jade's spine and her stomach to flutter. She was disgustingly amazed by this.

"How has my best-friend been?" She laughed, punching Quinn lightly and playfully on his shoulder, her smile not being able to dissapear from her face.

cassie at atf & caution.

[b]
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy)   I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Quinn clears his throat and looks down at his feet. He slowly looks up, and stares at Jade. "I've been good"he says softly. He is completly nervous, Jade is just so beautiful, and shes talking to him.

"Jade, sometime would you like to go out with me?"he says softly. It was completly random, but he couldn't help himself. He just had to ask her out. Quinn felt a strong connection to Jade.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy)   I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:09 pm

Jade blinked once. Twice. And again. Wait, was he asking her out on a date? Her heart practically grew five times its normal size at that though. Her hands went to her head, straightening her bandana before letting her amber eyes wander the room behind the thick and dark lenses of her sunglasses.

"Do you mean, um...like on a date?" She asked him, slowly letting her eyes return to his face again. Is that what he meant, as in the two of them...you know...becoming an...item?

"Like us two...becoming boyfriend and girlfriend?" She asked, making sure that they were clear on what exactly he was proposing.

Kiss me, you Idiot. Jade's mind screamed yet she didn't allow her mouth to get the better of her.

cassie at atf & caution.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy)   I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Quinn looks at Jade, and smiles lightly. "Yes as in a date"he says softly, he then adds "If thats fine with you, thats what I'd like to happen eventually.". He then waits patiently for her awnser. He really hoped she would say yes.

Quinn looks around slowly before turning back and facing Jade. He looks at her waiting for a reply. Gosh, she was beautiful. Suddenly he was overcome with the erge to kiss her. He leans in and kisses her on the lips, and pulls away. "Sorry, I couldn't help it."he says softly. Gods, he was an idiot.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy)   I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Overwhelmed by the fact that Quinn was in fact leaning in to kiss her, Jade could do nothing but let her body tense up In shock, only being able to allow her eyes to slowly shut.

She felt the boy pull away from her but didn't open her. eyes from behind the lense of her glasses. Oh no. Instead she squeezed her her eyes as tight as they coupd possiably be as he thought for a moment, trying to clear her throat in order to tell Quinn what she was thinking.

"Um...yeah...I mean..." She attemped to speak before giving up, leaning forward and pressing her lips lightly against his again and hoping that he would be able to understand that she had made her choice.

cassie at atf & caution.

I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy) Happy-Birthday-To-You
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy)   I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy) I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Seeing Jade lean in Quinn closes his eyes. He then leans in, meeting her lips halfway. He then procedes to kiss her, wrapping his arms around her as he does. After a while he pulls away, and smiles at her.

He then smiles, and hugs her. He was really happy right now, and nothing could ruin that. He smiles as rubs his arm, still staring at Jade. Even though he was happy, he was still amazed so felt the same way about him. "I'm glad you feel the same way"he says softly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy)   I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:32 pm

So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you,
saying ‘I'm sorry for that night’
And I go back to December all the time

I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy) Tumblr_lznr28thud1r9avzeo1_500

Jade Marie Kingston
Daughter of Notus

Jade laughed lightly before blushing, letting her eyes wander around the room. She reached out and took Quinn's hand, biting her lip lightly. It was quite a suprise to her that they would end up going out, yet she was very glad that they were going to give it a try. She really liked this boy. She really did.

Tucking a lock of her blonde hair behind one of her stretched ears, Jade smiled lightly again, looking back at her new boyfriend and raising her eyebrows. "What now?" She asked, feeling shocked and happy beyond belief.

It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I go back to December, turn around and make it alright
I go back to December all the time

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy)   I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Quinn grips Jades hand and stares at her. He smiles widely, still shocked. He sits there, un able to do anything else. Slowly he registers how odd he's acting, and snaps out of it. He smiles sheeplessly, and looks at Jade.

"I-I don't know. I dont know. I'm sorry, but I really don't know what to do. I guess we could go out to eat? Whatever you want to do"he says softly. Quinn then sits there waiting for her to reply. He felt like an idoit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy)   I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm glad to see you again.(private, Welshy)
Page 1 of 1