Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

'I never thought it'd be so simple' [Private to Welshy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

'I never thought it'd be so simple' [Private to Welshy] Empty
PostSubject: 'I never thought it'd be so simple' [Private to Welshy]   'I never thought it'd be so simple' [Private to Welshy] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:41 pm

The sun goes down
The stars come
out
And all that counts
is here and now
My universe will never be the
same
I'm glad you came

'I never thought it'd be so simple' [Private to Welshy] Tumblr_m5bczaJ0eZ1qh5vr1_large
Emily Ryann Greene
Daughter of Iris
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily Ryann Greene lays in her bunk staring at the bunk on top of her. She should be asleep, but she just can't fall asleep. She quietly climbs off of her bunk and slips into a pair of shoes, she also grabs her blanket and wraps it around herself. She looks over at her nightstand and opens the door, and takes out her flash light. Emily then silently makes her way to the door, and out of her cabin into the courtyard. It was rather creepy, this time of night. She blinks trying to get that thought out of her head. She then walks over to one of the benches below a tree and sits down on it.

Emily pulls her legs up on the bench. She bends them at the knees, and pulls them up to her chest, resting her head on them. To be honest, she really didn't have an idea why she had come here. Normally when she couldn't sleep, she'd lay in bed until she feel asleep. But for some reason, this was different. It was like she was drawn to the courtyard for some odd reason. She didn't really care though as long as she didn't get caught. She also didn't really want anyone to see her pajamas. She doesn't really care about what she sleeps in, so right now she had on a pair of beat up pajama shorts and a random tee shirt. Her blond hair was pulled back into a messy bun on the back of her head. On her feet she had a pair of UGG slippers.

She sighs softly and looks around. She then turns her gaze up to the sky. She smiles lightly and stares at the stars. They we're a pretty site, and she loved being able to look at them. If she just forgot about why she was even here, this might actually be pretty nice. Well it was nice anyways, but forgetting about why she was here would be nicer. The more she thought about why she was here, the more she came up with. Emily really felt that why she was here is because shes lonely. If she could just talk to someone she would feel so much better. She sighs and looks around. The only problem? She was completely alone, unless someone was hiding in the bushes. She didn't want to think about that, it would just give her nightmares.

Emily sighs softly and starts to sing to her self. "If you open up your mind, See what's inside, it's gonna take some time to realized, but if you look inside I'm sure you'll find, Over your shoulder you know that I told you, I'll always be picking up your when your down, So just turn around"she sings quietly. It was rather weird, but it felt nice. As she sings, Emily starts picking at the end of her pajama pants.

Pajamas
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: 'I never thought it'd be so simple' [Private to Welshy]   'I never thought it'd be so simple' [Private to Welshy] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Keller Kidd Harris,

Keller should be asleep. He knew that he should be. Most nights he was asleep by this time but, tonight, Keller was feeling a little too...hyper. That's what happened to someone when they had extreme ADHD. All Keller felt like doing right now, despite the time, was go and run, or surf. He wasnt too sure exactly, he just knew he couldn't sleep.
Quickly, so he wouldn't disturb any of his sleeping siblings, Keller pulled on a pair of sweats over his boxer-shorts, pulling a grey Adidas hoodies down over his bare torso. He doubted It would be very warm out at this time, so he was dressed just so there wasn't a huge risk of hypothermia.
Sliding his feet into his trainers, Keller had started to make his way down the steps before his cabin when hearing a soft yet melodic voice being carried from somewhere and curiosity got the better of him, heading for the blonde girl perched on the bench.
Not even caring that he didnt know her, he sat down vesides her, gazing up at the moon and the stars for a moment before back at the girl, cocking an eyebrow. "You can't sleep either, huh?" he guessed, taking in what she was wearing.

Copyright Swaggy; CerysTheGreat
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: 'I never thought it'd be so simple' [Private to Welshy]   'I never thought it'd be so simple' [Private to Welshy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:00 pm

The sun goes down
The stars come
out
And all that counts
is here and now
My universe will never be the
same
I'm glad you came

'I never thought it'd be so simple' [Private to Welshy] Tumblr_m5bczaJ0eZ1qh5vr1_large
Emily Ryann Greene
Daughter of Iris
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily sits on the bench, just staring up at the sky. Her lips still forming the words of the song. Though she's not really registering that shes singing. She was starting to get really tired, but she knew she wouldn't be able to sleep. This was going to be one of those nights, where she didn't get any sleep at all. She sighs softly, and pulls her blanket closer around her body. It was starting to get colder. She wished she had the sense to grab a pair of sweat pants.

Emily then closes her eyes and sits there. She had stopped singing, but she really hadn't noticed. She feels the weight of someone else on the bench, and opens her eyes. Next to her there was a boy. Okay that was odd. Maybe he hadn't seen her and just sat down. Maybe she had stolen his bench. She scoots over to make more room for him anyways. She he talks to her she blinks and listens. "Yeah you could say that. I'm Emily and you are?"she says to him.

Emily then tilts her head back to stare at the sky. The stars were really pretty and clear. She absent mindly starts naming off the constellations, and the names of the stars and planets. She was impressed, she didn't know she could do that. Hm, she had just learned something about herself. Maybe this would be her knew hour of learning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'I never thought it'd be so simple' [Private to Welshy]   'I never thought it'd be so simple' [Private to Welshy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'I never thought it'd be so simple' [Private to Welshy]
Page 1 of 1