Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lullabies [Private w/ Welshy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
annika.

annika.

Lullabies [Private w/ Welshy] Empty
PostSubject: Lullabies [Private w/ Welshy]   Lullabies [Private w/ Welshy] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:19 am

love is a gun; you're loading my heart with ammunition.

Lullabies [Private w/ Welshy] Tumblr_lzuvcuoKz21rpx2ogo1_500

ALEC SANFORD
son of khione

Alec strummed the strings of his guitar, a pencil in his mouth. He was trying to write a song to kill time. A paper filled with crossed out words and erasures was on the ground in front of him. Strumming a few more chords, he bent down to scribble them down.

The song he wrote, entitled Lullabies, was written for his little sister back home. Back when he was eleven, he learned how to play the guitar for her. She was having nightmares and the only way she’d go to sleep peacefully was if Alec would sing to her. He figured she would sleep even better if he had music to back up his vocals. His strict parents wouldn’t pay for guitar lessons, so he had to teach himself. He spent everyday after school in the library, reading Guitar for Dummies, which took even longer because of his dyslexia, until he finally mastered the instrument. Alec used the money he saved up from half of his allowance and Christmas money to buy a guitar.

Leaving behind his siblings was the hardest thing he has ever done. When his parents kicked him out, they forced his siblings to cut all ties with him. The last time Alec saw his siblings was when he was three years ago.

He tried out what he got so far, strumming the chords and singing the lyrics quietly. No matter how many times he changed it, it always sounded wrong. Alec threw his guitar on the ground beside him in annoyance. It landed with a loud plunk!

Alec gripped his dark hair, pulling slightly. He let out a groan of frustration. When will he ever get things right?

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Lullabies [Private w/ Welshy]   Lullabies [Private w/ Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:26 am

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
Wake me up when September ends

Lullabies [Private w/ Welshy] Tumblr_m1yqs9KJRA1r81e30o1_500
Lullabies [Private w/ Welshy] Tumblr_m205u8fARj1qgbqw1o2_500

Charlie Alexandra Raven
Daughter of Hypnos

Charlie wasn't sure why she had decided to go to the amphitheater. She wasn't sure why she had got out of bed in the first place, really. All she seemed to do was sleep lately, as everything she did reminded her of Scott. Scott; brilliant Scott.

She ran a hand through her long, dark curls, finding a small knot. She brushed it out quickly with her slender fingers, satisfied when he had gone. That was the problem with sleeping all the time; you had a terrible bed-head. Even after a shower you still had a bed head. It was a pain in the ass.

The daughter of Hypnos had kept her head down when entering the amphitheater, yet when she heard the sunds of confusion and frustration, she looked up and found a boy there, gripping at his hair as if he was willing to pull it out.

Putting on a smile that would hopefully shield her emotional pain, Charlie slowly and silently walked up to the boy, stopping when she was about a metre away from him. She cleared her throat lightly, hoping that he wouldn't take his annoyence out on her. "Um...are you okay?" She asked in that quiet voice of hers.

Like my father's come to pass
Twenty years has gone so fast
Wake me up when September ends

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Lullabies [Private w/ Welshy]   Lullabies [Private w/ Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:33 am

love is a gun; you're loading my heart with ammunition.

Lullabies [Private w/ Welshy] Tumblr_lzuvcuoKz21rpx2ogo1_500

ALEC SANFORD
son of khione

A small voice pulled Alec from his angry thoughts. His hands left his hair, leaving it in disarray. He squinted his bright blue eyes, trying to get a good look at the person who interrupted him.

A girl stood a meter away from him. Her dark hair was styled in waves and her eyes were a deep chocolate brown. It seemed like Camp Half-Blood had an overflowing amount of pretty girls.

“I’ll be fine,” he answered, a smirk playing on his lips. “I’m Alec.”

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Lullabies [Private w/ Welshy]   Lullabies [Private w/ Welshy] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:27 am

When there is much light,
the shadow Runs deep

Running a hand through her long, wavy brown hair again, Charlie couldn't help but look down at her feet. She couldn't have a person look at her for a few seconds without feeling insecure. Chalrie had got a quick look at him first though, and found him to be very, very good-looking. With icy-blue eyes and dark hair, there was no doubting that this boy was chased after by Demigods everywhere.

Charlie risked a glance up, watching the boy quickly before letting her eyes wander, a blush appearing on her cheeks. She had no clue why she was blushing exactly, it was just something that she did. She let her face break into a smile for him. "I'm...um...Charlie." She said again nervously, not wanting this boy to be mean to her. She wasn't good at standing up for himself anymore.

She didn't look amazing either. In short denimn shorts, and that ghastly orange camp-shirt, she didn't look like anything special. Not in her mind anyway. She just looked like any other camper.

♥ thanks from kristen @ atf, sp, and caution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lullabies [Private w/ Welshy]   Lullabies [Private w/ Welshy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lullabies [Private w/ Welshy]
Page 1 of 1