Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

alone [welshy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

alone [welshy] Empty
PostSubject: alone [welshy]   alone [welshy] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Isabella | Faith | Rose

alone [welshy] Tumblr_m6lha267HZ1ryjl29o1_500

Alright, already the show goes on all night
all night, till the morning we dream so long
anybody ever wonder, when they would see the sun up
just remember when you come up
the show goes on

Everything seemed like a blur to Isabella. Camp was under attack once again. Isabella was used to this now. The battles, death, blood, monsters. By now, it seemed all natural to her. Except during this battle, Isabella was fighting alone. No one was fighting by her. Not one of her friends, Chris, Zane, no one. Isabella was all alone in this.

Taking a deep breathe, Isabella drew her two long knives, the metal reflecting off of her bronze amor. Isabella's hair was tied back into a ponytail to make sure it didn't fall out as she was fighting for her life. Well, she didn't have to wait long for something to happen because at that very moment, a hellhound pounced on Isabella.

Out of all the monsters, a hellhound had to attack Isabella. Isabella hated hellhounds. Hellhounds killed her family. Hellhounds ruined everything for her. Isabella yelped as the hellhound tired to bite her head off. She couldn't breathe, the monster's weight on her chest. Her swords had fallen somewhere. Was this it? Isabella's stomach dropped as she realized that she could die now and no one would help her or care.

Isabella was gasping for breathe as the weight on her chest was unbearable. Her hands were pushing the hellhounds head away, not wanting to get her head eaten off. Yet, now that seemed like a struggle. Lights and darkness danced in her vision as her grip was getting weaker. Well, this was it.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

alone [welshy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone [welshy]   alone [welshy] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:54 pm

believe
Jacob wasn't a natural fighter. He could barely push himself.forward Into a battle. He was more of the sensitive and caring guy that waited on the edge; the shoulder to cry on when it was all over. However, he couldn't run from this, and he knew the level of danger was involved with trying to remain alive. He just didn't care right now, wanting to help.
Seeing as he didn't have a certain weapon that he preffered to use, in his hands was a celestial bronze sword which seemed to glimmer in the blinding sun. Over his bare and tattooed torso was a chest plate he had grabbed from the camper on the way to the labrynth. He was ready to do what he never could; fight.
Dressed in jeans and sneakers from the waist down, Jake silently stepped forward through the darkness cast by tall trees, his sword raised before him. He ducked his body down Into a crouch upon hearing the rippling growls from a nearby monster. He quickened somewhat, his hazel eyes scanning the area frantically, his longish brown hair somehow staying up at the front despite the sweat layering his forehead. Freezing when catching sight of a large and almightly hellhound trapping a girl, Jacob didn't know what to do. He mouthed a quick yet silent prayer to the gods before moving forward once more, finding himself placed behind the beast. His ADHD and reflexes kicking In, Jacob slashed out with his blade, catching the hellhound yet not disposing of It. It just seemrd to make it more pissed.
Turning his head to look at It's male attacker, it let out a large growl, spit flyinf from the sharper teeth and some splattering on Jake's chest-plate. The son of Nyx gulped, assuming he was done for as the monster got off the girl, leaping at him. Jacob was quick enough to dodge beneath the hellhound's gaping teeth and jaws, bringing his sword up into the user-side of its stomach, turning it into dust.
Still holding his blade In a death grip between him fingers, Jacob ran through the falling dust to the girl, wondering if she was still...still alive. "Hey! Are you alright?" He asked desperately, keeping his voice low and hushed because he didn't want to be detected immediately by any surrounding monsters.
tag: Greek<3 • words: Idk • outfit: too lazy
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

alone [welshy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone [welshy]   alone [welshy] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Isabella | Faith | Rose

alone [welshy] Tumblr_m6lha267HZ1ryjl29o1_500

Alright, already the show goes on all night
all night, till the morning we dream so long
anybody ever wonder, when they would see the sun up
just remember when you come up
the show goes on

Isabella gasped as the hellhound suddenly disappeared. Curling up into a ball, Isabella stayed that way for a bit, catching her breath. She didn't want to do this anymore. She didn't want to fight. Isabella didn't anything to fight for anymore. Chris was gone. And the rest seemed to just fall apart. Isabella wished the boy hadn't saved her.

Isabella opened her eyes and blinked when the boy asked if she was okay. Was she okay? "Uh, yeah. I-I guess I'm fine," Isabella said to the boy, standing up, her legs shaking. Isabella quickly picked up her swords just incase a monster wanted to surprise. "Thanks," Isabella mumbled to the boy, not looking into his eyes. Isabella was always easy to read and if she looked into his eyes, he would know something was wrong with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

alone [welshy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone [welshy]   alone [welshy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alone [welshy]
Page 1 of 1