Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's Never That Easy [Welshy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

It's Never That Easy [Welshy] Empty
PostSubject: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:36 pm

It's Never That Easy [Welshy] 262aa9a3
Genevieve Morin
Aphrodite

genevieve slammed her laptop close, declaring to herself that she was finished with Keller and his stupid games. To her, she knew every little thing she said over that computer was basically a lie. She most certainly did care that he wanted to get back together with her. The only thing that did bother her was the way he said everything just like he did about how she felt about this. He sounded like everything needed tk be about him. Same old Keller it seemed to be. It wasn't the Keller she fell in love with though. It was the Keller that was turning into someone he and Genevieve didn't want hom to become.

It was sickening just to see and hear him like this. She wanted to cry but forced herself not to. Actually it was more like she couldn't cry. She was all cried out. Her siblings stopped asking her about it realizing that she just wasn't up for that gossip or revenge to take place. Him losing Belle wa probably enough of a punishment.

So Genebieve sat back on her bed and watched her siblings have the time ofthwir lives, doing the things she used to love to do. She just needed to get over it all and that was going to have to take a whole more time than she had hoped it would. She buried her head inher pillow, letting out a soft groan.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:01 pm

Can you take this lonely girl?
And pick her up from off the ground
'cause there’s no pride, to be found
When you follow sheep around

It's Never That Easy [Welshy] Tumblr_m0vv1zfI7h1qd41g8o1_r1_500
It's Never That Easy [Welshy] Tumblr_m1njrjQOXM1qd41g8o1_500

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

Throwing his iPod down on the bed next to him in disgust, Keller leaned back further into his pillow, resting his hand behind his head and the other playing with the fabric of his boxer shorts, staring up at his brother's bed above him. He was annoyed, but not at Genevieve; at himself.

He knew that he had changed, and transformed into a jerk. A jerk who only cared about money, and getting in a girls pants. It didn't sound like him, and that made him angry. He needed to go back to that guy; the real Keller. The Keller that didn't care what base he and his girlfriend reached, or made her feel below her perfect self.

Naturally, seeing as it was pretty late, Keller's siblings were either in the living room messing around or sprawling out on their beds like Keller was, passive and looking lazy. He may look lazy, but Keller was so on edge. He had been a jerk and he needed to fix it; now.

Getting off his butt quickly, Keller grabbed a pair of tracksuit pants from the end of his bed, thinking that he needed something on his legs and lower-body, seeing s he was only wearing his blue cotton boxer-shorts. His siblings giving him weird looks,Keller quickly slipped out the back of their cabin, trying to stick to the walls of the buildings to lower to risk of being seen. With his pants in one hand as he hadn't yet pulled them on, Keller had soon made It outside his neighbouring cabin without being scene, stopping at the front foor.

Practically naked, messy hair and looking like he just got out of bed, Keller took a deep breath and knocked loudly yet calmly on the Aphrodite's door, needing to get Genevieve back. Even if it killed him, which wsaslikely.

Save your sympathy
Who do you think you're fooling?
Everything is dead!
Now you welcome me,
To a town called hypocrisy
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:47 pm

genevieve looked up at the sound of the loud rap at the door. Among the campers that were still awake, none seemed to be affected by the knocking. They kept going on their usual buisness which consisted of the usual before bed beauty rituals. Again, things Genevieve would be doing if she had been in the mood to.

Because no one else seemed to be rushing to answer the door, Genevieve decided to do it herself. She was not on the mood to get out of her warm bed however so she took her time. Wearing only her favorite light pink tank top and black fabric shorts, she let her bare feet touch the cold wooden floor then pad her way over to the door. She quickly pulled her brown curls up into a messy bun before opening the door...

Only to close it right away after she saw who was there through the small crack she had opened it. She took a deep breath and tried to get over the sight of seeing Keller in his boxers and carrying a pair of pants. Of course he had to be shirtless. Some of Genevieve's siblings gave her a look, wondering who was at the door before she quickly waved them off.

She slowly opened the door again wide enough so her siblings could also see whom was there. As she leaned against the door frame, crossing her arms and looking at Keller in disgust,--or the best kind of glare she could produce--some of her siblings whistled. Others simply laughed or made flirty gestures. Gestures Genevieve tried to stay oblivious to.

"Come to pick up another one of your dates?" she asks her tone full of acid, not expecting one word of kindness to come from his mouth. "Or are you simply trying to settle a bet?" He looked distraught but Genevieve was prepared to stay strong, her head held high as she tried to show no signs or heartache.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:47 am

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

Not being able to stop the door from closing, Keeper raised his eyebrows In sunrise when it opened again, revealing Genevieve and her siblings, who were making faces and gestures at him. Not needing this attention right now from anyone but Eve, Keller quickly pulled his pants on, hopping around on his feet to do so.

Running a hand through his dark hair and brushing it back as smooth as possible, Keller shuffled on his feet out of nervousness and due to his ADHD. "No, I cane to apoligise." He told her, his eyes flickering to the room of the cabin to obviously show that he wanted to come in.

Rubbing the back of his neck with his hand anxiously, Keller attempted to make eye contact with Genevieve."I'm really sorry, Eve. I was being stupid, and a jerk. You know I'm l not like that really, don't you?"

Leaning forward so his hand was leaning against the wooden door-frame next to Genevieve, Keller struggled to keep his eyes on hers, seeing as she wasn't wearing much. "I...I just came to say sorry. And to tell you that I still love you. I'm sorry." He whispered, trying to ignore Genevieve's siblings In the background.

Save your sympathy
Everything is dead!
Now you welcome me,
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:24 pm

genevieve narrowed her eyes towards Keller and even took a step back as his head came even closer to hers. She didn't want a repeat of what happened earlier that day. She had no idea what happened after she left but she hadn't expected it to have gone very well, especially because he was back and at her cabin now. Shirtless and at one point, pants-less. Thankfully he had gained some senses to put on some pants before her cabin began with their sly comments. Him having no shirt was bad enough.

She, unlike Keller, was able to keep her eyes locked on his. Her jaw was set, but she didn't feel as strong ad she looked. Genevieve wanted him to leave but she knew that when it came to him, it was going to take a lot more than a dealthly glare to send Keller away.

"Honestly?" She said, "I have no idea who you are anymore. I don't know what you're like." Genevieve rubbed her neck, listening to her siblings' soft mutters behind her. And the gossip begins.

"It's late. You're going to get me in trouble." Keller probably knew greatly well that she did not care one bit about getting in trouble. "I want to go to bed. I'll see you around." Genevieve shook her head and began to close the door, looking away and not even meeting her sinlings eyes.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:46 pm

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

Before the door was able to close completely, Keller reached out and blocked it with his hand, his muscles rippling for a moment before relaxing. Just as quickly as he had done so, he stepped forward to squeeze through the gap of the door, completely in cabin ten now...

...and Genevieve's siblings were looking at him like he was something to eat.

Gulping lightly, Keller turned his back to them so he was solely looking at her, feeling their eyes piercing his bare back yet ignoring them. Yeah, Genevieve would get in trouble but, honestly, did either of they really give a damn about the consequences? Right now, Keller needed to talk and Genevieve needed to shut-up and listen.

Staying In front of her, Keller's face was glued into that of one of internal saddness, pain and blindness. He bit his tongue to stop him from cusssing and touched Genevieve's cheek lightly and quickly, pulling his hand back in time so she wouldn't bite It off or something.

"No, Genevieve. I am not leaving here until me and you are back together. Do you want me to beg? Because I will literally get down on my knees and beg, Eve." He told her, hearing her simblings mumbling his name from behind but nit turning, stubborn.

Save your sympathy
Everything is dead!
Now you welcome me,
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:14 pm

genevieve's skin tingled at Keller's touch. She hated the fact that he had decided that it was perfectly fine for him to waltz in here like it was nothing and try his hardest to do exactly what she didn't want him to do. Was he that thick headed? Genevieve couldn't handle anymore heartache. Why couldn't he just simply understand that and leave? Her siblings were watching which only made it embarrassing and even more so if she started crying. Not to mention the fact that one of her brothers would probably come out and pick a fight with Keller if he didn't leave her alone. It wasn't her fault she was sensitive. She couldn't help that.

Not even being able to see her siblings now, however, Genevieve looked up into Keller's eyes feeling terribly responsible for every thing they had to go through, but she knew that wasn't true. She told him to go back to Belle when he still had the chance. Genevieve knew enough about Belle to know that she had enough in common with Keller that they would be great together. No one would ever think that the small and unnoticed Aphrodite girl would end up with the strong, tall and smart Athena kid. The nerds and the populars as some would say. It just doesn't mix. Sure maybe for a quick fling but it wouldn't last. There were too many differences between the two. Genevieve should have known better than to go outside of her usual dating zone.

"What happened with Belle?" Genevieve asked looking to change the subject. She didn't necessarily know what happened, but had a good idea. This was probably amusing her siblings to no end. It was a soap opera come to life. She didn't blame them for eyeing and listening to Keller and herself. She would have done it also if she hadn't been in the midst of it all.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:44 pm

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

Keller was actually pretty relieved that Genevieve hadn't yelled at him, because he probably would have found it hard not to yell back, and that was completely against why Keller had even come here. "Does it even matter?" Keller asked, keeping his voice low so Genevieve's siblings had to strain their ears to hear, which they did. "All that matters Is us."

Keller knew that he was going to be assaulted or jumped by one of her Brother's if he continued to pester her. The thought made Keller want to laugh; beat me? Yeah, right.

Sticking one hand Into the pocket of his Adidas tracksuit-pants, Keller rested his hand against the door besides Genevieve's head like he had earlier that day, though he gave Genevieve a gap to escape if she wanted, not wanting to make the same mistake as he had earlier.

Lowering his head so his eyes were level with Genevieve's, he didn't make any move forward to kiss her or anything. Half of his attention was on what was being him also, ready to turn and punch someone in the face If they tried to attack his exsposed back.

Save your sympathy
Everything is dead!
Now you welcome me,
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:12 am

genevieve looked to the side, away from Keller and his heart breath. She didn't want this. It was too much for her to bear. What he said just made her want to break down and cry, and with her eyes closed, she could feel the tears burning and building up in her eyes. What was she suppossed to do? Pushing him even farther away would only send him coming back even quicker each time. She loved how persistant he was, but it was also what annoyed her most.

"I can't handle us anymore," She told him, her voice rising but soon she pulled it back down. Shutting her eyes tight and wincing like she was in pain. And she was. "I can't handle it." Genevieve whispered this and looked away again, sliding her back down the wall until she was sitting on the ground.

As she sat on the ground, one of her brothers came up behind Keller, pitting his hand on his shoulder. "Dude." He said softly to him. "I think it's time for you to leave."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:42 am

It's Never That Easy [Welshy] Keller-Kidd-Harris

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

She couldn’t handle it? B-b-b-b-but…Keller could. Wasn’t that enough? He didn’t even know what she was talking about. Why couldn’t she handle it? Was it because of her, or him? What's hard about him? That’s what she said… Keller thought bitterly, hating those jokes sometimes.

Looking down as Genevieve sat on the ground; Keller didn’t have a chance to say anything else before someone put their hand on his shoulder. Keller remained still for a second before straightening, jerking away from the guy’s touch. Keller was already annoyed. Surely the guy should’ve known that trying to kick Keller out was going to make him flip.

Keller wasn’t leaving until Genevieve and he were back together.

Spinning around, Keller grabbed the guy’s shirt, slamming him up against the frames of one of the bunk-beds, looking very scary. Keller’s dark eyes blazing like the deepest bits of hell, his big-biceps rippled intimidating. “Don’t touch me, you man-whore.” Keller growled, not being able to stereotype this guy in the heat of the moment. He knew that he was wrong, seeing as his closest friend was a son of Aphrodite, but unable to stop it slipping out.

Letting go of the guy’s shirt and releasing him, Keller cocked his head to the side for a moment to see if anyone was going to challenge him before guessing not, turning back to Genevieve and opening his mouth to speak before the guy jumped on his back, sending him into the wall next to Genevieve, the wind knocked out of him.

Keller, leaning over and resting his hands on his knees as he attempted to get his breath back; mistake. Soon, the knee of Genevieve’s impossibly-good-looking brother was brought up into his face, forcing the bone in Keller’s nose to snap to the side and break, blooding dripping straight from his face and on the floor besides Genevieve. “Oh dude, I’mma kill you.” Keller threatened, sounding like he meant it before punching the guy straight in his jaw full-force.

Save your sympathy
Everything is dead!
Now you welcome me,

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:28 pm

genevieve's eyes were only locked on their feet, intil Keller's blood fell next to her and she felt a wave of nausia wash through her. They're fighting. That was freaking fantastic. And Genevieve had just sat down to try and relax as much as was physically possible for her. Romance wasn't necessarily an easy topic to work through. It was a lot of work, and she was starting to wonder if she was getting tired of it or if this was just natural for everyone.

Pulling herself to her feet again, coming right up next to Keller and her brother, Alexander, only having to duck again to avoid Keller's on coming fist that ended up hitting her brother square in the jaw. She was sure he wasn't going to be very happy that she had the reflexes to duck. Cursing to herself, Genevieve pulled out her knife she had coincidentally been carrying for once. "Stop it!" She yelled, "Both of you! Gods, you're both conplete and utter idiots!"

"Genevieve, you can't be serious. He was a jerk to you, you said it yourself." Alexander said, but then quickly put his gaurd down. The glare Genevieve sent him must have made her look terrifying. With the knife she held in her hand and the amount of anger built up within her, she didn't doubt she looked threatening.

She looked at Kellet, him and all his bloody and shirtless glory, not sending him a look of anything less. "And you," She said, trying to soud as calm as possible but not succeeding very well. "Get out." Genevieve pointed towards the door with the hand her knife was in, which wasn't what she wanted to really happen. She wasn't really kicking Keller out because she had ever intent of following him.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

As soon as a good fight had started, Genevieve had decided to part it. Damn, Keller had been so looking forward to it, as well. He had tried to be on best behaviour lately; not getting into as many fights as he normally did. It annoyed him, and he was yearning it so much for it to end up being split up.

Snickering as Genevieve’s brother looked terrified to the core, Keller soon shut up when the blade was turned onto him, raising his hands quickly into surrender. He opened his mouth to argue with leaving the cabin before his eyes went to her blade again, knowing that she was probably pissed enough to take a slice at him.

Slowly, Keller backed out of the doorway, slamming the door closed behind him. Great, he had screwed that up…again. Not even getting down all the steps before the cabin, Keller sat down on the bottom step, trying to stop his bleeding nose. It was cold, seeing as he was only dressed in his tracksuit pants, but Keller continued to clutch his nose, spitting blood out from his mouth.

After a moment when his nose had eventually stopped bleeding, not even glancing back at his loved-one’s cabin, Keller slowly got off his butt and spat more blood onto the ground before walking back towards his cabin, swearing loudly into the darkness as he had ruined everything again. Why did he have to ruin everything, and why wouldn’t anyone give him a chance when he tried to make everything right again? He only wanted Genevieve back. If he had to, he would sell his car. He would sell all of his designer clothes and give his money to charity, if he needed to. Genevieve was the only thing that mattered to him, and the only thing he wanted to cherish for all fo his life. He obviously wouldn’t be able to communicate these thoughts, as whatever he said seemed to escape his mouth in the wrong order and offending her, but she had to know he felt it. Somehow, he had to tell her. He promised himself that he would see her everyday until she finally broke. He wouldn’t be able to sleep, laugh, smile, eat or even think of Megan Fox until she was back in his life for good. Well, that last one was a lie, seeing as Keller’s thoughts always somehow managed to return to Megan Fox but the rest was true. All he wanted was that daughter of Aphrodite, and their break-up had had more of an effect on him then his Father’s prison sentence had.

Save your sympathy
Everything is dead!
Now you welcome me,

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:25 pm

genevieve wondered exactly what her siblings were thinking at that moment, their eyes looking intently at her. She sighed and watched as Alexander grumbled and walked back to his bank, probably going to find an ice pack for his jaw. He didn't seem happy and Genevieve didn't either, but she was slowly calming down, finding that the longer Keller was gone, the more she seemed to stop her heavy breathing, and her anger ceased. But even though she was starting to feel better, she was a bit upsetthat she made Keller leave and when she dropped her knife, and stormed out of the cabin, she found he wasn't there anymore.

She looked left then right and found Keller walking back towards his cabin next door. "Hey! I'm not done talking to you." She didn't mean to be rude about it, but it just sort of came out that way. She didn't care about if she was being loud or was about to get them in trouble, she was just a bit angry. At him. At how he just came into her cabin and decided to pick a fight. How he just simply walked off like it was his time to. All's Genevieve wanted todo was talk to him. Or maybe yell mow but it is exactly what he wanted to do in the first place.

Taking the steps two at a time down and tripping slightly at the end, Genevieve made her way to where Keller was. "Who do you even think you are? Walking into my cabin, and picking a fight with my brother, thinking you own the place. This is exactly what I was talkig about!" She went up besides him and pushed his shoukder so he was facing her again. "Is that really how you pick your fights? When somone touches you, places their hand on you, youthink it is necessary for you to fight them." She pushed him on his shoulder again, yhis time a bit more forcefully but her strength wasn't much, so it barely had an effect. Her eyes stung with tears but she was trying to hold them back. "Are you going to fight me, Keller? Going to punch me in the jaw?" She wasn't teasing him, she was hust angry, but that wasn't the real reason why she was mad. He left when she didn't actually want him to. He was just so aggrivating and it confused her all the time. Genevieve pushed him lightly again, not feeling very strong and angry anymore. It was more like a pathetic pry at him, just trying to make him feel bad. They both wanted the same things though, but Genevieve was just trying not to give in, thinking it might be a mistake.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:17 am

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

Hearing Genevieve shout, Keller stopped in his tracks, not turning until Genevieve pulled his shoulder to face her. He already knew, just by the look on her face that he was going to be aggravated by her, but he didn’t say anything at first. He just watched her with a tired expression, waiting for her to finish with her anger. He just wanted them to stop fighting, even though he really, really wanted to beat someone up.

Taking a small step back when she pushed him, Keller wiped the blood from his face with the back of his hand, unable to wipe all of it away because it had already begun to dry. Seeing a fault in Genevieve’s words, Keller couldn’t stop himself from correcting her, even though she was pretty much right. “I didn’t fight him straight away. I grabbed him, that’s all.” Keller said quietly, not actually wanting them to get in trouble.

The final time Genevieve pushed him, it wasn’t enough to move him, although his expression dropped into one of complete agony. “You know I’d never do that to you.” He at least thought that she knew he would never lay a hand on her. Yeah, he had extreme ADD, but Keller would never be pushed so far that he would purposely hurt the woman he loved.

No, he wasn’t that much like his Dad.

Rubbing the back of his neck, Keller allowed his dark eyes to wander the empty courtyard for a moment before returning to her face. It was dark, dark enough that they would most likely appear as silhouettes to someone by cabin one, but not dark enough that they wouldn’t be able to be spotted if someone walked out of one of the closer cabins.

Not wanting both of them to get into trouble for trying to sort something, or start something, this far into the night, Keller gently grabbed Genevieve’s wrist, pulling her behind his cabin like he had earlier that day. At least now they wouldn’t be seen if someone decided to go for a midnight walk. Letting go of her arm at the soonest possibility, Keller took a step back from her, not wanting to be in a close enough distance again that he would get hurt if she decided to unleash her anger on him.

“I thought you wanted me to go.” He said plainly, not understanding why she was being so confusing. Couldn’t she just make up her mind? He wanted her back, and she was pushing him away. He had a feeling that she didn’t even want to talk at this moment, but instead use this as an opportunity to push him around. Keller would probably let her also. “All I wanted to do was talk. You’re brother started on me. Was I suppose to let him kick me out?”

Save your sympathy
Everything is dead!
Now you welcome me,

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:21 pm

[b]genevieve pulled the loose rubber band out of her hair and huffed a sigh if annoyance and ran a hand through her now down hair. He was just so thick headed and clueless it agrivated her to no end. Him pulling her behind the cabin almost set her over the edge, she wanted to punch him. He was lucky and smart to take a step back. Were all guys as clueless as this she just never noticed? It had never seemed it but Genevieve was really just mad. It was morphing her thoughts to angry faulting ones thar pointed blame and hate, even thoug she teally didn't mean it.

She wished guys were smart like that. That they noticed when a girl was kidding herself and not really being truthful with him or herself. But guys were too literal and didn't think past what they were really saying. It didn't work that. The fates always needed to butt in and screw things up like that. It was quite annoying which was probably another reason why she was so angry.

"I kicked you out of the cabin because I didn't want you beating up anymore of my siblings." she told him, impatiently. "It wasn't because I didn't want to talk to you anymore..." Her voice trailed off as she thought she said something that webt a little too far and out of what she had been trying to hide for some time. Yes, she admits she still enjoys talking to him. Even if it is while they were fighting. She just liked being with him.

-sorry for the crap post. D: I've got no muse-
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:30 pm

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

Watching Genevieve’s hair, now loose, fall below her shoulders; Keller’s attention was suddenly glued to it. Keller had always had a problem with her hair. He just liked to…he wasn’t even sure. Play with it? Wrap it around his index finger. He knew that it annoyed her, when he was forever playing with it, but he couldn’t help himself sometimes. A girl’s hair was the best feature about them in Keller’s eyes, but obviously after their mind and personality. A girl didn’t have to be pretty, but it was a bonus…so Genevieve was like, perfect in his mind, seeing as she was pretty clever and her personality was just…yeah…it was just…yeah…
Sticking his hands in the pockets of his pants to stop them reaching forward and grabbing her curls beneath his fingers, Keller’s dark eyes studied Genevieve with child-like curiosity, hope flickering up in his heart before being shot quickly by his logical side. Reaching up to smooth his dark hair down flat with his left hand self-consciously, Keller cocked an eyebrow at her, a small yet sweet smile appearing on his lips. “You want to talk to me?” Keller asked, completely ignoring everything else she had said. “That’s…a start, I guess.”
Wanting the atmosphere to become calm and relaxed, even though Genevieve was annoyed, Keller slowly sat down on the grass beneath them, crossing his legs and playing with the grass between his wingers, most-likely imagining it as her hair, Keller let his gaze go down her body quickly and hopefully not-obviously, speaking when it returned from her legs to her eyes. “Does that mean that you don’t hate my guts anymore?”

Save your sympathy
Everything is dead!
Now you welcome me,

Sorry xP
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:12 pm

great. not only was Keller checking out and watching Genevieve intently, her shorts and tank were making it difficult to stay warm. She slid down the back of the cabin, crossing her arms across her chest and pulling her legs close to herself. It wasn't only because she was cold. Keller's gaze was making her a bit uncomfortable. Anxious is a better word really. She wanted to curl up in his arms, probably cry, but she knew she couldn't do that. It would go against everything she had been trying to build up. She couldn't give in and break that.

Keller being shirtless helped absolutely none of this. He just sat there. Like it was totally nothing. Meant nothing and didn't make anyone uncomfortable. Now Genevieve was normally really confident with herself, not caring what others thought of who she was or what she looked like. Keller had always been that exception. He always had that effect and Genevieve was afraid that feeling would never go away. Maybe she didn't want it to.

Keeping her eyes locked on the ground Genevieve spoke up. "I don't know," she admitted shyly, but then her tone turned more faulty. "You said a lot of unforgetable things." While trying to rub the goose bumps from her legs, she thought about what she said and realized she did the same thing to him. Say things he probably would never forget.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:36 pm

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

Keller made a small humming noise in an agreement, knowing that she was right; he had been a jerk and let his mouth run away with itself. If only she would be able to read his thoughts; then she would be able to understand how he felt.

Wait, Keller could send his thoughts to her. Right now though, he wanted to speak the words he meant so much.

“I know, and I’m sorry.” Keller sighed, knowing that his apologises weren’t enough in this situation. He couldn’t say sorry for everything he had said, but he sure as hell could try. “But I still love you, Eve. I said all those things because…it hurt me when you left me. And you know me, I always have to be the tough guy. Always.”

Slowly, watching as Genevieve appeared cold as she say, Keller crawled forward so he was sitting against the wall besides hers, their bare arms toughing, He didn’t dare try and touch her anymore then that, but the simplest of that touch was enough for Keller the feel a little warmer inside. “Could we…start over? We could take it slowly, if you want,” Keller suggested, looking at the ground in front of them. “We could go on dates, and not ask or try something that the other one didn’t want.” That last one was for him, and he said it obviously. “…just…please, Evie.”

Save your sympathy
Everything is dead!
Now you welcome me,

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:30 pm

genevieve began to pull herself away from Keller, but then stopped herself, thinking that it should be okay if they at least sat next to each other. Forget if they were touching, Genevieve liked it, just being next to him. That wasn't that bad, was it? Is she was comfortable with it, it was fine. But what if she was uncomfortable for other reasons? Like when he said, I still love you Eve. It made her want to curl up and cry.

But she held it in fairly well for how sensitive she was. Genevieve did however, after a long few moments of silence, give in. She couldn't help it. She wanted to be with Keller more than anything, even if it meant more heartbreak. Breaking up with him was probably one of the worst mistakes she ever made. It jad just left her depressed and lifeless. She didn't even want to take part in the nightly gossips anymore. That was a lot when it came to who she was. So Genevieve took Keller's hand in hers, looking at there now intertwined hands, like they fit perfectly together. The feel of his skin against hers was enough to warm her up again.

"Okay," she said softly. "We can start over. We can try again." It was taking a big leap of faith, and Genevieve was sure to have a lot to try this again. But it was what she wanted, and if it didn't work again, they just needed to learn to move on. Genevieve just hoped it didn't need to come to that.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

Whoa, wait, what?

It had worked? Keller had somehow managed to get her back, without being kicked in the balls, or having to beg. He had most likely broken his nose though, but he didn't want to dwell on the negatives. They weren't good for anyone. They needed to look to the future, and forget the past.

Looking down and their hands when Genevieve took his, Keller's smile transformed into a grin, lifting her hand up and kissing the back of her knuckles lightly. With his other arm, Keller wrapped his around Genevieve's shoulders, pulling her against his bare chest and kissing her forehead gently.

"Thank you. I love you." Keller breathed, kissing her cheek lightly and closing his eyes, resting their cheeks together and feeling completion.

Save your sympathy
Everything is dead!
Now you welcome me,

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:54 pm

genevieve sighed into keller's chest, burtowing her face deeper into the long awaited warmth. She didn't care if she was making the "right decision for herself." It was her mother's fault that she had fallen in love with someone she had nothing in common with. It was all her mother's fault, along with the fates, but she couldn't change those things. Not anymore. Right now she just had to live in the moment and forget about what might happen. And wht had a pretty good chance of happening.

"I-I love you too," Genevieve said softly, shaking slightly in the cold. She figured that what they were doing was probably "frowned upon" and unhealthy when it came to the weather. It was late and a girl and a boy from two differentcabins were technically not aloud to e alone together. So Genevieve softly pulled away, sniffling lightly and quickly wiping away the tears that had started to build in her eyes. She was happy, and ready to try this again, she really was. "I think we should get back to our cabins. I'm kinda tired." That part she had never really been lying about. She gave Keller one last nervous smile before starting to stand.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Keller Kidd Harris
Son of Athena

Even though Keller was shirtless, and his pants were really thin, Keller wasn't all that cold. When Genevieve pulled away from him and started to stand, he suddenley felt cold.
Quickly getting to his feet also, Keller rubbed his hands together before grinning at his girlfriend, glad that he could officially call her that again. He leaned down slowly, kissing her cheek gently once more before pulling away, brushing his nose lightly against hers.
"Yeah...meet me at the hill tomorrow? We could go into the city again, like we did on our first date." Keller told her, winking at there and leaving before she was able to protest. With a quick glance over his shoulder, Keller left Eve from behind the cabin, running into his own as silentaly as was possible.

Save your sympathy
Everything is dead!
Now you welcome me,

Vous avez dit que vous feriez le sujet xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy [Welshy]   It's Never That Easy [Welshy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Never That Easy [Welshy]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: