Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

topic. [private to welshy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

topic. [private to welshy] Empty
PostSubject: topic. [private to welshy]   topic. [private to welshy] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:04 pm

topic. [private to welshy] Tumblr_m9ar29lwhB1r5ruse
Victoria Cheyanne Russo
Daughter of Chaos
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria looks around her cabin, checking to see if anyone is awake. Seeing no one, she quickly pulls her covers off. Grabbing a jacket, she pulls it on over her tee shirt. Grabbing a flashlight, she starts to tip-toe towards the door of the cabin. Carefully opening the door, she walks through it. She makes sure to shut it all the way, without making any noise. Once she's down the steps, Victoria smiles lightly and looks around. It's not like she's sneaking out before curfew. It's more like she's just waking up earlier than everyone else.

Its around four in the morning, and the demi-titan can't sleep. So she decided to go for a walk to Euros Creek, which she has decided is one of her favorite places in camp. It's secluded, and not a lot of people seem to go there. It's perfect. Smiling, she starts walking in the direction of the creek. Once she's past the cabins, she turns the flashlight on. It's not fully dark out anymore, but it's still pretty dark. Though she won't need the flashlight in a while.

Reaching the creek, Victoria smiles and looks around. She just really loves the creek, it's pretty and as she mentioned before, secluded. Switching off the flashlight, Victoria shoves it into her pocket. She then slowly makes her way to the edge of the creek. Grinning she kicks off her shoes, leaving them inthe sand. Vic then rolls up the legs of her sweatpants, so they're above her knees. Pulling off her socks, she leaves them on her shoes. Victoria then reaches forward and dips her toes into the water.

Smiling Victoria finds herself walking into the creek. She wades out until the water is just below her knees. She then just stands there, looking around. Smiling lightly, she's overcome by the urge to spin. She then starts to spin in circles in the middle of the creek. She doesn't even stop to think that she's getting her clothes wet. It was probualy going to happen anyways. Giggling, Victoria stops spinning.

Slowly she makes her way back to the creek bank. She sits down in the loose land, her legs still dangling in the water. Victoria puts her hand on the ground and feels around for a rock. Grasping one, she picks it up and looks at it. She smiles and raises her arm, she pulls it back and then brings it forward, releasing the rock. She watches as the rock sails across the pond, skipping seven times before sinking. She smiles as she reaches for another rock. The whole time, she doesn't notice that theres someone watching her.

Last edited by ML on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: topic. [private to welshy]   topic. [private to welshy] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:34 pm

sing me to sleep

Sometimes Asher felt completely and utterly enclosed and claustrophobic in his own cabin when all of his burly siblings started to come in from a hard days work and exercise, and he found himself just wanting to get out into the cold and fresh air. Was that really so much of a crime? He knew that he would probably get eaten alive by the creatures that sometimes roamed the camp at night if caught, so he just planned on not getting caught. Ash was a cocky guy like that, and if he thought he would be able to do something, he sure as hell would try and do it.

Dressed in sweats and pulling on a pair of sneakers, the tall and broad seventeen year old crept his way into the darkness silently, or as silently as he could possibly get. He didn't really know where he was heading, barely able to see him, until he saw a flicker of light ahead of him; a flashlight. He followed behind the person that was walking with it until they came to the sound of water, nearing the edge of the lake. Asher stopped and watching the girl as her silhouette flickered in the moonlight, the sounds of her laughter echoing back towards him. Running a hand through his tangled mess of blonde hair, ash took a few steps forward towards her, amused.

It was only until she was seated did he get close enough that they were only a few meters apart, his hands in both pockets of his sweats. Finally, after a minute of watching her flicker stones across the waves, he whistled lightly and let his presence be known to her, "Well, what do we have here?" He mused, his deep voice probably painting a picture of what he looked like, seeing as the flashlight was illuminating him currently. He grinned, though she couldn't see it, revealing what could detestably the crookiest and misshapen teeth ever in existence. "Shouldn't you be tucked away in your little cabin at this time of night?"
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: topic. [private to welshy]   topic. [private to welshy] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:11 pm

topic. [private to welshy] Tumblr_m9ar29lwhB1r5ruse
Victoria Cheyanne Russo
Daughter of Chaos
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria jumps at the sound of the boy's voice. Biting her lip, she slowly stands up. Shining her flashlight on him, she studies him. She walks towards him, she stops when she can clearly see him, without the flashlight. Switching the flashlight off, she holds it in her hands. Folding her arms across her chest, she looks up at him. "What do you mean by that?" she asks the boy.

Biting her lip, Victoria stands there staring up at the boy. "I'm Victoria. Who are you?" she asks him. The girl then shivers from the cold night air. She looks around before facing the boy again. She rubs her arms together as she pulls her jacket around her. She should probably go back to her cabin soon. It's getting pretty cool. Or she could just use her powers to get a blanket.

Hm that would be easier. Closing her eyes, Victoria pictures a blanket. When she opens them, a large blue fleece blanket appears. Grinning she takes the blanket and wraps it around her. She then looks up at the boy. She's still waiting for his answer. She takes the time to study him closer. He's pretty attractive with his blond hair, and his crooked smile.

Her outfit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: topic. [private to welshy]   topic. [private to welshy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

topic. [private to welshy]
Page 1 of 1