Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex] Empty
PostSubject: A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex]   A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:24 pm

It had been a while since Holly had seen her boyfriend Alex. Ever since they're return and he had been attacKed. She really missed him, after all. Sitting under a long hanging branch she laid out a picnic spread of apples, and chocolate strawberries, coke that she had snuggled him and a couple of cheese sandwiches, her with only cheese and his with whatever meats he enjoyed. Quietly she sat waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex]   A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Alex was dying to see his girlfriend. It was so long since they last met. He was so dedicated to his cabin program that he barely had any free time. He looked around and watched Holly waiting for him as the last time in the same spot. He gazed at her for a couple of minutes. The pinches in his stomache came back just by laying eyes on her. She was sitting right there more beautiful than any nymph. He got close and smiled while greeting Holly and sitting by her. He kissed her in the cheek and then in the lips. It was as he remembered it from the last time. Perfect. ''I didn't know you could prepare such a special picnic!'' he said while grinning.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex]   A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:26 pm

"Alex, I missed you so much." Ignoring her first sentence she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. Gods she missed this. Everything was perfect in that moment, slowly pulling back she smiled sheepishly." It's nothing to special. I wanted to give you a treat since it's been forever since we've been together." Holly decided she was crazy, because every time she saw him she found herself loving her Alex more and more." I haven't told you this lately since you're so busy, but I love you so much Alex." She blushed, realizing what she had just said. She never had told him she loved him until that very moment.
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex]   A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:35 pm

Alex saw his girlfriend blushing while saying that she loved him and he couldn't help it and he blushed too. Wow he thought. He heard that saying it out loud was difficult but he didn't actually believe it. But now that it was his turn he found out that even if you mean it is kind of difficult to say it. He hugged her and cleared his throat while taking a deep breath and turning his stormy- gray eyes into hers. He said with confidence '' I love you too'' and sighed with relief. It wasn't so difficult after all. ''So what's to eat?'' he said trying to be funny.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex]   A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:47 pm

"Mm, coke, strawberries and sandwiches. I'm glad you love me Alex." She whispered, her head was pounding while she curled up beside him. She never though she'd be able to love someone, the way she loved Alex. Intertwining her fingers with his she snuggled closer and began to unpack the basket." So dear, what's kept you away from me for so long." She was pouting just a little while she said it. But she under stood that he was busy.
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex]   A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:41 pm

''Well, as I told you before, I have been following the cabin program intensively. Training courses etc. What happened when we were out I want to prevent it next time.'' he said while looking at the point of his forearm where a big scratch was supposed to meet his eyes. Thanks ambrosia he thought and grabbed a cola. '' So, Holly, what have you been into while I was away?" Alex asked his girlfriend. He looked at her face and slowly brushed her hair with his fingers. They were so soft, like clouds and smelled something like strawberries with a mix of raspberries.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex]   A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:59 pm

"Mainly reading, and planning this moment." She smiled and cuddled up to her boyfriend. Man she missed being with him. "Hopefully we can spend more time together now." Lightly she yawned behind her fingertips. Today was the best since she was there with him once again. Looking up she gave him another kiss." I'm glad we're together now, it's been so lonely."
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex]   A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:06 pm

''Yeah.... tell me about it!'' Alex commented when Holly spoke about loneliness. '' So this entire time you've been planning how we will spend this day together? Nice!'' he said showing respect and admiration for his girlfriend's loyalty to him. '' Well, ow that I remembered... Happy Halloween!'' he wished to Holly and returned her kiss holding her tightly into his arms. '' So what do you want to do next??" Alex asked. It seemed like he had abandoned his girlfriend the last few days and he wanted to spent some quality time with her.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex]   A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:55 pm

She smiled leaning over she gave him another kiss. This time it was lingering, loving and welcoming. Her heart fluttered before she pulled back." Well... we could go sneak into the city and go trick or treating. She said with a wide and happy smile. Her eyes shimmered in the soft moon light. Sitting back beside him she bit into one of the strawberries that she had spent her morning picking. What else could they do, go swimming. Her gaze fell upon him Alex while she waited.
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex]   A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Alex laughed with amuse on Holly's idea. '' I have to trick-or-treat since I was 13!'' . His laugh stopped when the idea of getting attacked again was terrifying him. ''Look Holly, I would love to, but what if some monsters attacks us again. I can't risk your life again. When we are together we give off a strong demigod smell to monsters which will alert them for our outing. Let's just leave it for now that things are hot. Another time. Uhmm for now lets go to the strawberry fields ,shall we??? he finished his sentence by kissing Holly and embracing her.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex]   A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:31 pm

Holly nodded quietly. Leaning in she returned his kiss softly before standing up. Taking his hand she was happy just to spend time with him. "Alright Alex..." She mumbled disappointed. Standing she quietly walked towards the field, waiting for him to come to her. Carefully she walked humming. Her heart fluttered for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex]   A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Simple Picnic [Private to Alex]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: