Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] Empty
PostSubject: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm

I walked toward the beach,bored.I looked over the water,wishing for someone to talk to,or something to happen.Maybe I could have some fun.A cat jumped on my shoulder.They had a fondness for me.But this one was special,it was my pet.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:36 pm

I flouted under the water unconscious. Like I was asleep but not... and I should be died. Mostly because I was completely under the surface of the ocean. I had no idea what was going on around me.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:40 pm

I saw a body in the water,just a leg,then it went back under.I ran toward it into the water.The cat on my shoulder got a drop of water on it's tail and screeched.I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:50 pm

I (still unconscious) could barely notice being wet...If I was wet at all... of coarse I was I was under water. I realizing I could think again but I started loose it again.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:53 pm

I picked the girl out of the water.My cat nudged her face.I couldn't really carry her,so tried to wake her up."Um.. Ms. Water-girl?Could you wake up?" She was dry,but I didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:58 pm

I (still not completely in it) try to wake up. With little done I only blink my closed eyes a little helping me wake up a little more. Opening my eyes a little I saw a girl holding me. Not able to move much I say, "Who? What?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Come on,wake up! I thought to myself."Are you awake?" I asked.My cat jumped on her chest and kept nudging her.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:49 pm

My hand fell in the water again and the water gave me strength. I open my eyes more and see more clearly. "I-I think? Who are you? Better question who am I?" I say picking up my head a little. I was so confused... My mind... my memory was all gone.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:08 pm

I started talking in Japanese,something I did when I was nervous.She didn't even know her own name."私はシャイ、あなたのいくつかのランダムな水の女の子です。" I forgot to add the 'enne' part of my name."Oh,I'm sorry." I said,apologizing for my Japanese."I said I'm Cheyenne,and your some random water girl."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:15 pm

I look at her. "Water girl?" I notices we were in the water. Practicly jumping out of her arms I say, "OK so You don't know me?" I close my eyes trying to remember but nothing but Mol came up. "Mol...Moll...Molly?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:27 pm

"Well then,Hello Molly." I replied.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:41 pm

I look at the girl, "Did I hit my head? No I think so my head doesn't hurt... OH GODS I WAS UNDER THE WATER!" I say realizing I should have drowned. I look at the water... What happened to me? I sigh and start heading tword shore. Sighing I looked back at her, "What happened to me?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:29 pm

I shrugged."I don't know.Me and my cat just found you here."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:44 pm

My bangs fell in front of my eyes. I had a flash back of being in the water near a castle in the sea. I smile as I see fish and other water animals swimming around. Waking up I smile a little again. I look at my clothes. I was wearing a sea blue shirt and a sea foam green top over it. The blue top's sleeves went to my elbow and the other one half way in between and it butted up. I had faded blue jeens on. My usual colors. How did I know that? I had another flash back but this one was fuzzy that my dad was telling me how that after -- --- --- ------- ---- I was really sad and he brought me here (wheres here?). He had thought about taking me to ____ _________ but he found me crying really hard so he decided he was going to ---- -- -------. I wake up again finding her next to me.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:47 pm

"Let's get out of the water.My cat is scratching me." I said.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:01 pm

I look at the cat then at her. "OK. Do you think we should go to a infirmary or something?" I ask then say, "Ummm... Where are we by chance? Cmp Hlfbood? Well I know that's not right but is it close?"

~Please post 4 sentences.~
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:37 pm

~Im trying but I cant think of any more sentences.Sorry.

"Infirmary,shirmary.You look fine.And We're at Camp Half-Blood,home for demigods." I said.[i]I think she's either: 1)Dumb.2)Mental.3)Memory loss of doom.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:59 pm

"Look don't blame me I was under the water asleep and wake up to find out I can't remember anything! It's not my choice! I wanted to go there because I was under water. I should have drowned! Didn't you think of that! And WHY AM I DRY!" I yell ask. As I spoke a huge wave came crashing down on us leaving her soaked and me dry. "AH!"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:14 pm

My cat jumped off me and on to her,because she was dry.Wave powers... I thought."You must be the daughter of a water god.Most likely Poseidon,but Triton is a possibility as well.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:08 pm

My mind flashed back to the man... my father?... in my flash back. "Who?" I say. Smiling at the cat I say, "You must not like water do you? Don't worry stay with me and I'll keep you dry." Realizing what I said I make a confused look at walk more tword shore. When on shore I sit down on the beach and look at Cheyenne. Smiling (hiding my confusion) I say, "What should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:36 pm

I shrugged."I don't know.It seems like you have minimal memory.I could try to magically restore it,but there's a very,very slim chance it would work.And even if it does,it might only restore bits and parts of your memory."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:55 pm

"It won't work. My dad... Lost it..." I say. "Things come back a little then fade again before I can think about them." I say.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:36 pm

"I completely understand." I replied.Then I laughed."Acutally,that was a total lie.I have no idea what you mean."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:37 pm

"Sadly I don't ether." I say. I had no idea what to do. My mind was blank and I just woke up on a beach. Now what? It's not like I planned any of this... Or did I? Well I can't remember planning it now so ha me. I look at the girl and say, "Sorry for splashing you if that was me. I get angry." I say. Gee I sound stupid right now...
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:42 pm

I shrugged."Eh,I don't care.My cat just overreacts to it." Then my cat hissed.I stared at him."You know you do,now shut up." Then I turned back to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]   I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I thought fish grew in the water.Not girls.[Private to that person.]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next