Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:17 am

I leaned on a tree. I was wearing jeans with a blue v-neck t-shirt. I was flipping a coin repeadetly. One of my friends saw I was lonely and said for me to go into the forest, he'll set me up with someone. I'm guessing it was a dryad and.. Dryad's are tree's... so I could be leaning on her right now... Hmmm... I wonder.
"Hi.. hows it going," I said to the tree... I'm going insane.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:30 am

Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) 12812

C a l i s t a R o s e

I was told by some random guy to go to the forest. He said there was a monster waiting to battle. 'Why not?' I said to the man. 'I like to battle.' I had my sword and dagger in hand, swinging them around when I heard someone. "Hi..hows it going," They said. I tip toed to the nearest bush and ducked. It was just a guy, who was obviously talking to himself, leaning against a tree. 'Huh?' I wondered. Oh well. I jumped over the bush, landing on my feet and got in a fighting position. My sword was pointed to the guy and dagger below my waist, also pointing to the guy.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 am

"Oh.. Uh.. I wasn't talking to a tree," I said blushing a little. She was in a battling position. I looked at her sword and pout a finger on the tip. I moved it away from me. I don't know if thats how she reets peopel, but.. Thats not how I greet people.
"Hi, I'm Link,' I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:50 am

"Link?" I repeated lowering my sword. I thought this over for a moment. "That damn guy lied to me!" I said angrily and somewhat disappointed. I put my sword in my sheath and dagger in my belt loop. "Well, sorry for that awkward introduction, Link. My name is Calista. I was told that there was a monster here but I was lied to." I said putting on hand on my hip and the other behind my neck.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:35 am

"It's fine Calista. I think it was one of my friends who told that to you, when he meant, the monster, to be particularly blunt, the monster is me," I said to her. I have a sneaking suspicion that was Mercer who told her. Her half red, half black hair was actually pretty hot. I thought to myself. Although, Mercer shouldn't have lied to her and told her I was a monster.
"Well... I guess I'll be going now. Sorry for the.. coincidence," I said to her and flipped the coin back into my pocket.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:38 pm

"Why would you go?" I asked. "When two people meet, they usually have a conversation. Not an...awkward confrontation." I said with a small laugh leaning on a tree across from him. "So, how is life?" I asked. What a stupid question. Oh well. It's usually a conversation starter. It depended on the type of people. I shrugged, picking up a block of wood and shaving chips off with my dagger.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:53 pm

"It comes and goes," I said and leaned on the tree I was talking to. I took a fallen leaf, sped up its time process to the point of dust, then turned back time until it was at the peak of its physical beauty. It was a tragic leaf.. i looked at the timelines for the tree's.. oh this tree actually is a dryad. I stopped leaning on it, out of politeness.
"How bout you?" I said, my british accent showing.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:59 pm

"Meh. You don't wanna know." I said putting my dagger away again and made myself comfortable against the tree. I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and brushed my bangs out of my eyes. "So which one of your friends lied to me?" I asked interested. If I knew who it was, they are dead.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:05 pm

I check the timeline if she attacks Mercer, not pretty. "Uh.. I did in a different disguise," I said, you so owe me Mercer. Although I haave to appraise Mercer for knowing what I liked, the cute face, the dark green eyes much like my own, the red part of her hair, and the dark part, and that I'm guessing she is an Ares kid. She, by all words, is hot. I smiled at her. I scratched my stubble, itchy. I thought what the hell and leaned on the tree again, making myself comfortable.
"Yep I did," I said, I was a very convinving actor.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:18 pm

I smirked. "Oh did you?" I lifted myself from off the tree and walked toward Link. "If it was you, what exactly did you tell me?" I said looking straight into his eyes. This kid is lying. I can tell by looking in his eyes. I have to admit though, if his eyes didn't show, I probably would've believed him. I waited patiently for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Damn.. she was good at extracting a confession, time to put my acting skills to the test. I did my best impression of mercer. "Hey dude, there's like this huge terrifying monster in the forest. Your an ares kid right? Oh man! this fight is going to be Legen-wait for it-dary!" I said, almost making my voice sound exactly like Mercer's. Not a bad impression. It's hilarious how stupidly he talks.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:31 pm

I stared at him. "So close." I smiled leaning against another tree. "He actually said 'There's a huge monster in the forest! You like, gotta go stop it dude!'" I said laughing, trying to keep a straight face. I couldn't. How that kid spoke was just too funny. I composed myself and said "Now that I think about it, why did I believe that kid? Oh well, everything happens for a reason. Correct?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:41 pm

"Yeah, correct," I said, she was half a foot from me. She really had beautiful features. Her cheekbones were profound, which gave an interesting look to her face, one much like Megan Fox's, who was considered to be a reincarnation of Aphrodite. I thought she was pretty good looking, but compared to this girl, she was last weeks rubbish.
"Right?" I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:56 pm

"Right." I smiled. I have to admit..He's kinda cute. "And good guess, I am an Ares kid. Most people don't people don't even bother to talk to me because I am. They judge me because of who my father is. It's almost like I'm home again. People judged me there because my hair and looks." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:09 pm

"You're perfect the way you are," I said stroking a little hair out of her eyes. "Your looks, your perfectly proportioned, your face is exquisite, not to mention your body, more beautiful than anything I have ever seen, you hair, its so amazing. All together, you are amazingly ravishing," I said, smiling and stroking some hair out of her eyes and over her ear.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:17 pm

I blushed slightly. "You think so...?" I looked down. Wait, what am I doing? I'm letting my guard down too quickly. But I can't help it, he's so cute and sweet.. But I have been lied to like this before. Let's just keep this conversation going and see if he truly means what he says.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:04 am

"Completely. You are beautiful," I said, it was so true. She was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.. but I've known girls who just want me to compliment them so they can break my heart and make 'fun' of me. I hope she is not one of those girls, cause I could see myself with this girl. I put my hand on her cheek.
"Honest," I said, my eye glinting with hope.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:10 am

All I could do was smile. What can I say?! I just don't want to stand here and smile like an idiot! "Thanks...You're really cute too.." I smiled looking down. I couldn't look at him now. I was blushing a bright red and I knew that cause my cheeks were burning. 'Just keep looking down' I thought. 'Keep looking down..'
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:17 am

"You don't have to be embarrassed around me. I am just as embarrassed," I said, putting two fingers under her chin and lifted lightly so our eyes could meet. I was embarrassed about saying that, I was blushing as well, my cheeks were red. She was so beautiful. I smiled at her. Her eyes were beautiful.
"I really am, I said.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:23 am

I looked into his eyes. He truly meant what he said. I can 'read' eyes pretty well. I smiled at him, still blushing the colour of my hair. Now, that was embarrassing. "No one has ever been this nice to me.." I gushed smiling. Well, it was the truth. People usually see me and walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:28 am

"I'll always be this nice to you, because I like you," I said. It was the truth. She was a very.. profound person. Her face was like a gleaming light, almost giving off beauty, I'm surprised she's not a daughter of Aphrodite let alone Ares. I smiled at her. She was the most amazing person. I leaned in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:31 am

Gah! He's gonna kiss me! Erm, what do I do?! I've never kissed anyone before, let alone even like a guy! I leaned in also and our lips met for a kiss. I smiled when I felt our lips touch.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:36 am

This is my second kiss. I've enjoyed this one most of all. I felt like there were sparks flying. I felt the heat of her lips on mine. This was an amazing kiss.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:39 am

I pulled away smiling. I was blushing a deep shade of red. Wow, I blush too much. Oh well. That was an amazing kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:46 am

"Wow..." I said, not sure what else to say. I just know that if that kiss was any better I would have to say I was in love with her. I smiled, my dark green eyes looked mysterious and calculating.
"So, would you like to go out sometime?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next