Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting a person

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Meeting a person Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a person   Meeting a person I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:47 pm

I walked into the arena, bored as can be.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Meeting a person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a person   Meeting a person I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:57 pm

I sat in the bleachers my nose buried in a book. I noticed a girl walk in. I cursed silently, Really? Really? Is this absolutely nessacary Aphrodite? Girls scared me.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Meeting a person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a person   Meeting a person I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:58 pm

I turned around and saw someone in the bleachers. He looked a little pissed. "Hi?" I asked/said cautiously.

Last edited by Music on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Meeting a person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a person   Meeting a person I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:04 pm

She was actually talking to me? She doesn't think I'm a loser? I straightened up and said quietly, "Hi."
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Meeting a person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a person   Meeting a person I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:20 pm

"I'm Zoe." I introduced myself.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Meeting a person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a person   Meeting a person I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:34 pm

"I'm G-Gerard." I said stuttering. It was obvious Aphrodite didn't like me at all.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Meeting a person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a person   Meeting a person I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:16 pm

"Nice meeting ya."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Meeting a person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a person   Meeting a person I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:40 pm

"You too." I mumbled barely audible.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Meeting a person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a person   Meeting a person I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:51 pm

"You don't seem very peppy." I said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Meeting a person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a person   Meeting a person I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:23 am

"Sorry. . ." I apologized as my cheeks turned red against my pale complexion.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Meeting a person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a person   Meeting a person I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:49 am

Zoe laughed a little, but then realized he was embarrassed. She could tell from his red cheeks. The color really showed since it was next to his pale complexion. So, Zoe kindly brought the laughing down, and stopped is soon enough. She looked back at Gerad, who's face was red as can be.

"Well, Gerad, how's life?" Zoe asked, hopefully bringing some life into him. That was her new life goal: Making people happier. Zoe smiled as the words came out of her mouth. Every word, her eyes were on Gerad. She hoped that maybe he wouldn't be so shy.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Meeting a person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a person   Meeting a person I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:47 pm

"Uh. . .fine, I guess. Becoming a demigod wasn't on the top of my 10-things-to-do-before-I- kick-the-bucket list." I said keeping my eyes on my shoes.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Meeting a person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a person   Meeting a person I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:35 pm

"Well," Zoe started, "you're happy here, right?" She questioned, even though she hoped he would say yes. The girl answered anyways. "So that's good."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Meeting a person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a person   Meeting a person I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:05 pm

"I didn't even an-nevermind." I said. I tugged at my black Metallica t-shirt and looked down at my tight jeans. I had a scary thought: does she like me? I pushed it away. "So who's your god parent?"
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Meeting a person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a person   Meeting a person I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:20 pm

"Odyne." said she. Most people got a little scared. "And yours?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Meeting a person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a person   Meeting a person I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:02 pm

"Erebos." I said quietly. Most people didn't know that I could kill them and that I was even more powerful than a kid of Hades or maybe even Kronos.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Meeting a person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a person   Meeting a person I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:28 pm

"Oh wow." Zoe said. She got a little upset he was stronger, but she got over it.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Meeting a person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a person   Meeting a person I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:07 pm

"Yep. I don't favor my godly parent. But we can't pick our family." I said to the daughter of Odyne. "So your moms' the goddess of pain?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting a person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a person   Meeting a person I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a person
Page 1 of 1