Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New person!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:13 pm

As Alissa walked in you could here the click of her black converse. She was wheeling a bright blue suitcase and holding a white tote upon her left shoulder. When Alissa saw her bag, she threw them on the bed. She let out a sigh. The demigod took of her blue leather jacket, so only her white top was showing. She looked around to see if she would say hello to anyone.

Last edited by Purple on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:51 am

"Hello." Zaylie said brightly. She had heard someone come in and had gone to see who it was. She didn't have anything else to do after all. Zaylie had just been lying on her bed, listening to the waves. It was very calming, but rather boring in the middle of the day. So as soon as she had heard a noise that was obviously made by a human Zaylie had come to investigate. And her curiosity was worth it. A new sibling was here!
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:11 am

"Hi. I'm Alissa. Alissa Millard," she said. Alissa sat up straight and tall. She yawned because she was so confused about it here. Even though she liked her first four days here, she only new one person. Now she knew to though.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:51 pm

|Ω|Zaylie Marie Brile|Ω|

New person!!! Tumblr_m4ydfrrH3x1rwn6xdo2_500

Let's go to the beach, each
Let's go get away
They say, what they gonna say?

"Hi Alissa. I'm Zaylie, Zaylie Marie Brile. Welcome to Camp, I suppose." Zaylie said with a small smile. "So I'm guessing you're a daughter of Poseidon?" she asked. It would be pretty awkward and weird if she wasn't. Zaylie would probably have to kick her out of the cabin or something. She'd never had to do that before though. Usually people could sense when they were in the right or wrong cabin. Zaylie refocused on Alissa to hear her answer.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:31 am

New person!!! E7f3f9a24d58c312e48c55cf78bb73ff_large
Kaitlyn (Kate) Rose Johnson
Daughter of Poseidon

Hit the Lights
Let the Music move you
Loose Yourself tonight
Come Alive

Kaitlyn was coming to her cabin to relax. What do you expect a daughter of Poseidon to do? She came into cabin and saw 2 girls. One Zaylie and the other one was a new girl. "Hi Zaylie. Hi New girl. I'm Kaitlyn Johnson. You can call me Kate if you want." Kaitlyn said and then smiled. She quickly jumped on her bed with nothing to do.

Let the moment Take you
Loose Control tonight
Hit the Lights
Let the music Move you

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:24 pm

New person!!! Megan-park-ac-mag

Alissa Millard

Daughter of Poseidon

Everybody's waiting
Everybody's watching
Even when you're sleeping
Keep your ey-eyes open

"Hey Kate! I'm Alissa." I said. I smiled to Zaylie and back to Kate. "Yup I am a daughter of Poseidon. And I am new!" I said. I sat down on my bed. I was tired and bored. Kate seemed that way to. Is it boring here? I had wondered. I relaxed as I sat down on my bed. I was sitting up, but still relaxed and laid down on the side of the bed. "So, have you guys, or girls been here for a while." I asked kindly. I scratched my knee. I thought I had a mosquito bite. It has been itching for a while. I put an X on it, as I hoped it would stop. I put my knee out of reach so I would not be tempted to scratch it. then my nose had an itch. Put then I itched it and I was fine. Does this happen to all the new kids? I thought oddly. I flicked back my hair so it was at my shoulders and not in front of my eyes so I could see them.

The tricky thing
Is yesterday we were just children
Playing soldiers
Just pretending

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:40 pm

|Ω|Zaylie Marie Brile|Ω|

Let's go get away

Zaylie remained standing as her two siblings sat/lay down on beds. She couldn't be bothered to return to hers. Plus, she liked standing. Zaylie smiled as Alissa confirmed she was a daughter of Poseidon. "That's good, it would have been awkward if you were in the wrong cabin." Zaylie said. "And I've been here for about four years." she added. Zaylie didn't actually know how long Kaitlyn had been at Camp. She looked to her, awaiting her answer. She was actually quite curious. You know Zayliue's bored when she wants to know how long a sibling has been at Camp.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:15 am

Daughter of Poseidon

Hit the Lights
Let the Music move you
Loose Yourself tonight
Come Alive

Kaitlyn smiled. Kaitlyn was glad that Alissa was a daughter of Poseidon otherwise like what Zaylie said she would have to kick her out. When Zaylie said she was here for 4 years Kaitlyn smiled even wider. "I've been since I was 11 and right now I'm 17. So I've been here for 6 years." She said. She was here longer than anyone else in the room. "Maybe I can show you around sometime." She said. "I know this place from head to toe." She added.

Let the moment Take you
Loose Control tonight
Hit the Lights
Let the music Move you
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Alissa Millard

Daughter of Poseidon

Everybody's waiting
Everybody's watching
Keep your ey-eyes open

I brightened up up my eyes. I stuttered as I spoke. "Four!" I said looking at Zaylie. "Six!" I yelled looking to Kate. I shook it off and spoke. I spoke normally now. "So, that would be nice. I mean I know some places but I still get confused a bit with directions and that stuff!" I said happily. My eyes were lightened up. They seemed to be like that a whole bunch of times. "So, are there like 'rules'?" I said putting up air quotes on rules. That part I did not know though.

The tricky thing
Playing soldiers
Just pretending

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:15 pm

|Ω|Zaylie Marie Brile|Ω|

Let's go get away

Zaylie tipped her head to the side as she considered Alissa's question. "Well, don't leave camp without permission. But everyone breaks that one anyway. Umm. Don't go into the woods alone, there are monsters in there. Try to avoid maiming or killing other campers. Errr, that's about it." she said with a satisfied smile. There were probably some other small rules bt Zaylie couldn't remember them right now. Plus, she couldn't be bothered to really try and remember them. Too much work involved.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Daughter of Poseidon

Hit the Lights
Let the Music move you
Loose Yourself tonight
Come Alive

"Another rule is that you should learn to fight. And if you see a huntress don't talk about guys otherwise they will like murder you. Oh and if you see a Hermes or Hecate kid watch out for your stuff. The Hermes kids will steal it and the Hecate kids will use their powers to make it come to them while your not looking. And also the rules Zaylie said. It's not hard. You used to it after awhile." She said. Then she smiled brightly. It didn't take Kaitlyn long to remember all those rules.

Let the moment Take you
Loose Control tonight
Hit the Lights
Let the music Move you
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:21 am

Alissa Millard

Daughter of Poseidon

Everybody's waiting
Everybody's watching
Keep your ey-eyes open

I nodded my head. "Seems easy. I don't think I would go near there territory anyway." I said with my head held high. I got up and sat on a chair between them. The rules did not seem hard. U think you should follow them and you'll probably get used to it. "So, since our father is Poseidon, wanna go to the lake?" I asked. I smiled and shrugged as I waited for an answer.

The tricky thing
Playing soldiers
Just pretending

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:22 pm

|Ω|Zaylie Marie Brile|Ω|

Let's go get away

"Since we're daughters of Poseidon wouldn't the beache be better?" Zaylie replied with a raised eyebrow. The lake was a but too calm for her. There weren't any waves and there weren't any fun sea creatures either. Zaylie liked the beach a lot more, mainly because there were hippocampi there. She just loved them, they were so adorable. Whenever she saw one she just wanted to hug it.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:27 pm

Daughter of Poseidon

Hit the Lights
Let the Music move you
Loose Yourself tonight
Come Alive

"Yeah, the beach does sound nicer. Because we won't be alone. There'll be other animals there. The animals there are beautiful. The most amazing thing you've ever seen. " Kaitlyn said. The beach was her favorite place to go. It had water and sea creatures. "Hey Zaylie I have a question for you. What's your favorite animal there?" She asked. Kailtyn loved all the animals there. "And maybe we could go get coffee after. Is that okay with you guys? It'll be my treat." She said with a smiled.

Let the moment Take you
Loose Control tonight
Hit the Lights
Let the music Move you
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Alissa Millard

Daughter of Poseidon

Everybody's waiting
Everybody's watching
Keep your ey-eyes open

"Beach is fine. Then I stood up and put my hand on Kate's shoulder. "Thats really nice! You don't have to treat though!" I said great fully. I liked the beach a bit more. Now that I thought about it. With the waves and all. It was nicer and also the animals like Kate had mentioned. "Now that I think about it, the beach is cooler!" IS aid giggling.

The tricky thing
Playing soldiers
Just pretending

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:50 pm

|Ω|Zaylie Marie Brile|Ω|

Let's go get away

"Ooh yay! I love coffee! But Alissa's right, you don't have to pay." Zaylie squealed with excitement. She grinned widely and did a little twirl on the spot. Then she stilled and thought about Kate's question for a while. "Personally I love the hippocampi, but all the others are great to. What's your favourite?" she replied. Zaylie also loved the pegasi, but they weren't sea creatures. She just loved chatting to them in her spare time.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:25 am

Daughter of Poseidon

Hit the Lights
Let the Music move you
Loose Yourself tonight
Come Alive

"No please. Let me pay. I got plenty of money. I also have a debit card. And I have a job actually at Starbucks. That's only my part-time job." Kaitlyn said. She did enjoy working at Starbucks. She got to drink coffee when over she wanted. "I really like all the sea creatures. They're all unique." She said. She didn't really have a favorite animal.

Let the moment Take you
Loose Control tonight
Hit the Lights
Let the music Move you
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:08 pm

New person!!! Megan-park-ac-mag[/center]

Alissa Millard

Daughter of Poseidon

Everybody's waiting
Everybody's watching
Keep your ey-eyes open

"Thats really sweet Kate." I said. "And you have a job? I was looking for one actually. Maybe I can speak to the manager. How cool would it be if Zaylie worked there as well?" I Said. I was looking for a job.

The tricky thing
Playing soldiers
Just pretending

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:46 pm

|Ω|Zaylie Marie Brile|Ω|

Let's go get away

"It would be the best job ever to work in a coffee shop!" Zaylie said, grinning wolfishly. Okay, so you wouldn't get coffee on the job, but you might get it at a discounted rate at other times. And Zaylie liked having money to spend, not just money that you had to keep in the bank for college or somethig. Yes, a job would be good. But if Kate couldn't get her one then that was fine. She'd just find one somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:52 pm

Daughter of Poseidon

Hit the Lights
Let the Music move you
Loose Yourself tonight
Come Alive

"That would be fun if we could all get a job together. We would get to pick out each other's clothes and also every morning if your not awake they give you free coffee! Only once a day. And I it might be easy to get you guys a job." She said then smiled. She went to her drawers and opened her drawers. She pulled out tag and showed it to them. It said,
ASSISTANT MANAGER
KAITLYN

She had became assistant manager last month. She had finally worked there for 2 years. She was really happy, the manager said that she earned it because she worked hard and put in really hard hours. She smiled at that thought.

Let the moment Take you
Loose Control tonight
Hit the Lights
Let the music Move you
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Alissa Millard

Daughter of Poseidon

Everybody's waiting
Everybody's watching
Keep your ey-eyes open

I nodded. "Thats a high rank Kate. Congrats." I Said as she looked at the name tag. "I love coffee. especially iced coffee's or iced latte's. There my favorite." I said. I was very excited to have a job with my two great friends. They were like sisters, literally. Even though they just met, I feel like we were gelling and were growing to be friends more and more each minute the time past of us bonding and talking. Plus how cool is it to work at Starbucks. You get free coffee. Or a discount, maybe. "Man, that must be an awesome job. But we will find out soon." I said excited. I could not wait. I was looking for a job. But now its a win win thing. You get coffee once a day. And plus I got to be with my friends and half-sisters who I just met. But it felt like we knew each other since birth.

The tricky thing
Playing soldiers
Just pretending

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:09 pm

|Ω|Zaylie Marie Brile|Ω|

Let's go get away

"Ooh, good job on getting that." Zaylie said, referring to Kate's position. She must have worked really hard to get it. Bosses don't go and these things out randomly. You had to work hard to get them. It was proof that hard work payed off. "So are we going down to the beach?" Zaylie asked excitedly. She was really looking forward to it. For some reason none of her siblings were around when she went down there. It was pretty disappointing because they could have a really epic water fight.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:24 am

Daughter of Poseidon

Hit the Lights
Let the Music move you
Loose Yourself tonight
Come Alive

"Thanks." She said. She smiled. She put it away and then sat back on her bed. When Zaylie asked that question she smiled and said, "Yep! Let me just put on my bathing suit and I'll be ready." Kaitlyn said. She took out her bathing suit and went into the bathroom. She quickly changed and walked out of the bathroom and closing the door behind her she turned around. "I'm ready." She said while slipping on her sweatshirt and putting on her flip flops.

Let the moment Take you
Loose Control tonight
Hit the Lights
Let the music Move you
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:42 am

New person!!! Tumblr_m50rrsN6PJ1qawsx0o1_1280

Alissa Millard

Daughter of Poseidon

Everybody's waiting
Everybody's watching
Keep your ey-eyes open

I opened the door. I couldn't wait to go for a swim. "Be right back." I said. I ran in the bathroom with my yellow bikini. I put on a sundress over it and yellow sandals. I opened the door. "After, you darlings." I said sounding funny. I giggled. I waited for them to exit so I could.

The tricky thing
Playing soldiers
Just pretending

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:20 am

New person!!! Create.php?text=Zaylie%20Marie%20Brile&name=HAMBH___

Let's go get away

Zaylie grinned happily. She grabbed her favourite bikini and ducked into the bathroom once Alissa came out. It was her favourite because it matched her hair perfectly. Once she was out of the bathroom she grabbed a light pink dress and some flip flops. She pulled on the dress and shoved the flip flops onto her feet. Then she skipped out the door that Alissa was holding open. She turned around once she was out. "Come on." she called.

Last edited by Balisugar on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New person!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person!!!   New person!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New person!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next