Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hey look... a person (ML)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Hey look... a person (ML) Empty
PostSubject: Hey look... a person (ML)   Hey look... a person (ML) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:22 pm

KLYEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Poseidon
"I'll do anything for the people I love, anything."
Kylee sat on the almost frozen banks of the lake. It was cold, but she didn't care. Water was water, if it was frozen who cared? Not her, for sure. Kylee sighed and traced a heart onto the snow-covered lake."What to do ...." she mumbled softly. She looked outward onto the other ice. It looked safe enough...
A smile came onto the girl's face as she stood up. Kylee walked on the ice and felt it give way. Oops. She ran to the harder ice and watched as her path turned to water. Kylee screamed a bit as she felt her feet sink under a few inches of water. Wow, way to scream, she thought to herself. Kylee heard footsteps of someone else. "Who's there?" she asked getting onto dry land.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Hey look... a person (ML)   Hey look... a person (ML) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Conor|Riley|Hert

Conor walks in, listening to his ipod. He smiles lightly, to himself for no reason, as he looks around. Then a scream interupts his music. He blinks, and turns down his music, and heads in the direction of where the scream came from. This leads him to the waters edge, where he sees a girl who is soaking wet climbing onto the shore. When the girl asks who's there Conor replies, "Just me" as he steps in front of her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hey look... a person (ML)   Hey look... a person (ML) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:06 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee sighed and used her powers to take the water drops off of her, and she threw them back into the lake. "Oh... hi." Kylee said straightening up. She felt better with dry clothes, and now wanted to know who the boy was."Who are you? I'm Kylee, daughter of Poseidon." she said.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Hey look... a person (ML)   Hey look... a person (ML) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Conor watches the girl for a few moments. Must be a daughter of some water god, Poseidon? He thinks to himself, when he sees her do the thing with ther water droplets. "Nice to meet you"he says to Kylee. Conor smiles lightly and says, "Im Conor Hert, son of Apollo".
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Hey look... a person (ML)   Hey look... a person (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:00 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled softly. "Cool, nice to meet you." she said looking at her feet. "So what are you doing out here?" Kylee asked, tilting her head to one side. She sighed and sat down on the dock looking out at the frozen lake.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Hey look... a person (ML)   Hey look... a person (ML) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:59 pm

Conor looks at her and grins slightly. "Its a real pleasure to meet you too"he says to her. He then looks around, and out at the water. "Oh you know, just hanging out".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey look... a person (ML)   Hey look... a person (ML) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey look... a person (ML)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: