Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New person

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Madison

New person Empty
PostSubject: New person   New person I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:06 pm

*i walk into the room and take in my surroundings* Um hello? anyone here? well if anyone is listening i am new and welll apparently i have had my sign aready..... I am Madison daughter of zeus *holds out her hands and an electric ball appears*
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

New person Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person   New person I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:35 pm

You can't have a Daughter of Zeus, it's your first character (I think) and you're not an active poster.
Back to top Go down
I_like_lukeandleo

New person Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person   New person I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:55 am

Hello? I'm new and I was told to come in here. I'm not sure if I'm in trouble already
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

New person Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person   New person I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:59 am

~Uhm, You guys are new right? Please read the rules first then make a character and wait for the admin to accept it okay? We have to follow rules guys, so please read them at the top forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New person Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person   New person I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New person
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: