Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

different person (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

different person (private) Empty
PostSubject: different person (private)   different person (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:47 pm

different person (private) Tumblr_m6odlsekA51rqva37o1_500
Christian (Chris) Vicent Rogers
Son of Hecate

Christian was in the amphitheater surprisingly. When he walked in he thought, Why the hell am I here?[ Then he just took a seat a saw guitar. He had learned how to play one a while ago by a Apollo kid. He had enjoyed learning it. He grabbed a nice polished wood one, not on of those electric guitars. He put it firmly in his hands and looked up and down it several times again. Then the thought came to him again, Why am I here? He just shrugged his shoulders to himself when he caught a person staring at him. "What?" He asked. The person rolled their eyes and walked out of the amphitheater. "Nice to meet you too." He said and looked back at the guitar. At least I wasn't playing when they were here, he thought. Christian preferred to sing, play, or do anything alone. He started strumming the guitar and singing, "I wanna scream and shout and let it all out. And scream and shout, and let it out." Someone came in, but he didn't even notice considering he was singing.

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: different person (private)   different person (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:07 pm

"How do you love someone like me."

different person (private) Tumblr_m6wckhZtBA1ra9obpo1_500_large

Allison Parker, Daughter of Cratos, Age 16

Allison was wearing a Yankee snapback on backwards and black converse. Considering it was winter, she was wearing black skinny jeans and a lime green hoodie. She pushed up her glasses. As she walked in her Converse to the Amphitheater, hearing singing and guitar playing. Allison liked to sing, but she was scared of failure. She listened some more. "He's good." She said under her breath. I know he's singing lyrics, but that's how I feel. Always.She thought to herself clearly. As she entered, she looked at the boy. He was actually quite attractive to Ally. "Your really good." She said with a small smile. Am I intruding or something? Ally thought. "Sorry to uh, disturb you, but I can sing." She admitted. "And... I always wanted to play guitar. Could you teach me?" She asked slowly. Allison looked at the boy and then looked at the floor.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: different person (private)   different person (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Son of Hecate

Christian practically dropped the guitar, but caught it berfore it hit the floor. He sat the guitar down and smiled. She was a pretty girl, but he was pretty embarrassed. He scratched his the back of his neck while his cheeks were a rose color. "Uh..thanks. I'm Christian, or Chris for short." He said. " He put his hand out for her to shake it. "You're?" He asked. He smiled at her. "I like your hat, really big fan of the Yankees. Rodriguez is my favorite." He said lowly mostly to himself.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: different person (private)   different person (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Allison laughed under her breath when he almost dropped the guitar. As he introduced himself, she responded. "Hi Chris, I'm Allison, but you can call me Ally." She said with a smile. She held onto the back of her hat as he complimented her on it. "Thanks, Alex is my favorite to." Ally smiled widely. "Who is your god parent, Chris." She asked curiously. "Mine's Cratos." She said, smiling. Then she shook his hand and sat down next to him, looking into his eyes. "But you never answered my question." She said with a smirk.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: different person (private)   different person (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:58 pm

Son of Hecate

"I...um... don't know my god parent. I'm unclaimed." He said. He was used to saying that. He had always dreamed of being claimed, but as always it ended with a nightmare. Then when she mentioned that she didn't answer her question, he snapped back to reality. "Oh right um. Well, I wanted to know your name. Can't teach someone if you don't know there name right?" He asked and smiled. "Well, I'd be happy to teach you, but what do you have to offer to me?" He asked curiously with a mischievous smirk.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: different person (private)   different person (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:10 pm

Ally did not like to be proved wrong, but she was. "Yeah, your right." She said solemnly. She slowly looked at him, squinting her eyes. "Uhm, offer?" Ally asked. She never thought their was any payback. What? What's in it for him, Al? She thought. Then she suddenly woke up. "Well, I never thought of that, actually." She said raising an eyebrow. She ran her fingers threw the bottom of her brown hair once. "Depends." She said sitting up. Allison crossed her legs and looked at his guitar then back at him. "Well, what dp you have in mind, Christian." She asked.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: different person (private)   different person (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:10 pm

Son of Hecate

Chris smiled at she proved she was wrong. "It's alright. Just wanted to know." He said. Christian thought for a moment. What did he have in mind? "Um.... well, I didn't have anything in mind. I just wanted to see what you had. I could still teach you anyway. You can decide when we're done." He suggested. He didn't really now what to do.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: different person (private)   different person (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Allison quickly nodded. "Sounds good to me." Allison said biting her lip. She pulled the end of her hair one again. She looked around the Amphitheater. It was musical, with lots of instruments. Obviously, considering it was a place for music to be played. "Thanks..." She said with a smile so big you could not tell if it was a smile or a frown. She put her hands on the edge of her chair, looking the other way for a moment. "How'd you learn? Maybe your a son of Apollo." She laughed lightly. She then flicked back her hair, so it was out of her face. And then blinked with her clear eyes.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: different person (private)   different person (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:29 pm

Christian (Chris) Vincent Rogers
Son of Hecate

"I'm not the son of Apollo. My god parent is a goddess not a god." He said sharply through gritted teeth. Christian never liked to talk about his god parent. "I learned from a son of Apollo." He said picking up the guitar and strumming a few strings. He was like 14 when he learned. Or 13 or 12. He couldn't get the facts straight exactly. He usually shrugged it off. He looked back up at Allison. "Well, um just pick a type of guitar you want to play." He said, showing her the selection.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: different person (private)   different person (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Allison nodded. "Well, sorry,"Allison said. After Christian sharply spoke, she looked down. She looked at the selection, as he offered her which one. Ally picked up a wooden acoustic one. She put her hand on the long wood stick, with the strings. "So, uhm Christian." Ally said stuttering. "I know we just met and all, but the Sadie Hawkins dance... Is tomorrow." Allison said slowly. "And I was wondering if you wanted to go, with me." Al said nervously. "I mean as friends, if you want. I totally understand, I wouldn't want to go with stranger or anything. Maybe I should, go." Allison said putting the guitar down.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: different person (private)   different person (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:36 pm

"It's okay. I just don't like to talk about my god parent." He said lowly. Christian particulary didn't like to talk about them. Then Allison mention the Sadie Hawkins Dance and her and him. "Sure I'd love to go." He said getting his mind of his mom. Then he quickly brushed his lips against hers. After he pulled away he sort of blushed. He hadn't kissed a girl in such a long time considering Charity his old girlfriend left him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: different person (private)   different person (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

different person (private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: