Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the ruinend person.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

the ruinend person. Empty
PostSubject: the ruinend person.   the ruinend person. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:30 pm

I walked around on the crowded streets of NYC, I was just at the cemetary visiting my parents. I walked the streets, lonenly, I walked past a park and saw kids playing, I walked up to the playground and sat on the bench sighing sadly, I watched as kids enjoyed their lifes without a care in the word.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: the ruinend person.   the ruinend person. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:48 pm

the ruinend person. Stock-photo-happy-teenage-girl-isolated-on-a-white-background-beautiful-blonde-girl-51027712

I walked through out the busy streets. I was singing out loud. I was singing Only You Can Be You by Cymphonique. I enjoyed singing in NYC.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: the ruinend person.   the ruinend person. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:29 pm

((Pink, please post with complete sentences that look like you've put some effort into them. Thank you. ))
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: the ruinend person.   the ruinend person. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:26 pm

I looked around looking for the sourse of the singing. I used to like that song untill it got old to me. I sighed and gave up on looking and just sat on the bench like a lifeless little kid who no one liked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the ruinend person.   the ruinend person. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the ruinend person.
Page 1 of 1