Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)

Go down 
+2
Lily Kardon
Yume
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:40 pm

We arrive here. I followed kopa, just wanting to know who he wanted to meet. " who are you contacting?"
I stared at yume " I don't know. someone told me to go here. was a girl"
' ouh!! you're hiding me things!"
" hu, yume, I just came back, you know."
" doesn't matter."
I arrive. The night brang me here. there was people.
I look around, and saw a girl. " who are you?" I said, as I took my sword out.
"I-I'm lilia! don't worry, I don't want to kill you! the night brang me here!" I said, scared of the word.
" You're a daughter of who?" I ask, not bothering to get my shield out.
" I-I don't know." I said, still scared of that ring sword.
I put my sword down. and then, light came on luna's head.
" you're a daughter of..." I couln't finish my sentence.
I put my sword down. "... of Nyx."
" what?"
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:44 pm

"Nyx?" I say, stepping out from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:15 pm

We all look back. " Sarah."
" Hey sarah!"
" That voice... you're that voice.." She was the voice I heard in the forest.
" what are you doing here?"I ask, wondering. " And yes, I said Nyx."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:32 pm

I walk to the creek and see Yume, eh............ I know she has a crush on Alex, but I'll always be on her hook :D
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:38 pm

" hey, Julian!! come to the "party!"" I said, smiling.I really like him
" hey julian."
I was more and more shy. people kept on coming!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:39 pm

"Hi" I say as I come over
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:44 pm

" Well, We just learn something!" I said, and then realise " I said 'well' again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:45 pm

"What?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:47 pm

I took Lilia's shoulder. " She's a daughter of nyx. Oh, by the way, I'm Yume, he is kopa (point him)"
" Hello" I said to the new guy. " I'm lilia."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:51 pm

"I'm Julian" I say
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:53 pm

" nice too meet you, Julian." I said, looking at the boy. It was dark, I could see better than any other part of the day. I was seeing a lot of detail, and I was having fun looking at all of them.I mean, looking at the detail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:58 pm

I can't believe Yume could identify me even with my black cloak on
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:59 am

I roll my eyes, sitting down, "So," I say.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:45 am

" what so?" I ask, looking at sarah. " whatever."

ooc: hey, I'm at school! lunch time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:29 pm

I smile in the darkness of my black cloak
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:32 pm

" oh, and I'm just tired. " I said sitting down. I sart watching the fireflies. " wahou!" I said, getting up, and running after them.
" hu, Yume? you look crazy." I said, embarrassed for my sister action.
I smile, and laughed. It was so funny to see her running like this, and I decided to do the same.
I see lilia joining me. " Yay!" I said as she arrive. I catch one, her too. we show it only to us. I mean, just the two of us. We let them go, so that we could catch more.
" well, I think they are so tired they are going crazy!" I said, starting to laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:23 pm

I get a glass jar poke some holes and go after some
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:25 pm

" Hahaha!! " I was so much laughing that I almost ate a fireflies. " I think I should calm down a little"
" Haha!" I was laughing with yume, and we were having fun.
" oh great. I think I'll join them. they are too funny."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:27 pm

I get some and keep catching more
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Me and lilia start running, and our mouth were open. we didn't know. I catch one with it, and it taste horrible.
" Oh my god! Yume just ate a fireflies!!"
" yeah, and it taste horrible. should try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:29 pm

I close the jar, I caught 20 yay :D!
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:31 pm

" wahou!! you caught a lot of fireflies!!" we said, looking at the jar.
" Fireflies, fireflies, fireflies!" I said, on a singing tone." make me tink of the song!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 pm

I get another jar, 50 times bigger and I catch more, hundreds!
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:36 pm

I finally calm down, but I was still laughing. and then, there is something that came in my mind: my lost book. " crap...I forgot my book at home." I said, lying down on the ground.
" you tought you lost it here?"
" yup."

Last edited by yume-water on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:40 pm

I close it and smile, I outta have a thousand!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next