Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)

Go down 
+2
Lily Kardon
Yume
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:37 am

" hu. now now. I think we should sleep. I don't remember...the..." I couldn't talk, I fell asleep.
" oh great. now she sleep." I took her from the ground, and saw lilia sleeping too. " julian? can you take yume?"
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com

Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:24 pm

"um, yeah sure" I say as I walk over to Yume and pick her up. Man, I dreamed so many nights to hold Yume in my arms. This is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:27 pm

" I wonder if there's a cabin for the children of Nyx. oh, I guess I'll fing out. Julian, you know where is the poseidon cabin, right?" I ask, as I start walking toward the cabin.

I was dreaming about fireflies and julian. I ate other fireflies, but in my dreams they taste good. like, they taste strawberries!!!I looooove strawberrie. but I didn't ate more. otherwise, no one else would be able to taste them!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:28 pm

"Yeah I'll take her there" I say as I walk to cabin 3
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:29 pm

ooc: well, are we changing place??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:30 pm

ooc;yep, posted there
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:30 pm

ooc: ok.. you're too fast!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:31 pm

ooc: I know :D
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:00 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I walk in and see a couple of people talking.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:02 pm

I walked in and looked around. I saw a girl, and a couple people talking. I stood back, and debated whether to leave or not.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I was starting to back up and leave when I saw a boy walk in, looking just as confused. I walk over to him. "Hey, do you know what's going on?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:06 pm

I looked at her. "No, do you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I look back at the group of people then back at the boy. "Not a clue. Oh, and I'm Valkyrie. Call me Val," I say while holding out my hand. I half smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:54 pm

I shook her hand. "Ok, Val." I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:26 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I removed my hand as he finished shaking it. "So what's your name?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:56 pm

"Justin." I said.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:41 pm

I walk in and build a small fire not paying any one attention.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:08 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I smile at him. "Cool name," I say.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:04 pm

I laughed. "Thanks." I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:05 pm

I look in the leaping flames and see the faces of my friends and family. Father, Merry, Kate, Mahala, Ares, Bit-bit, Nava, Corie, Alex an Ali. I give a small sigh of happieness.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I smile back at look back at the group. "So, I wonder what's going on over there," I say absently.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:54 pm

"Me too." I said, staring off.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:56 pm

I look over to a boy and girl talking.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie
I look around and look at Justin. "Hey I'm gonna head back to my cabin. I still have to unpack a little bit. Bleck. Come by and say hi if you want," I say with a small smile. I wave as I slowly leave the creek.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:41 pm

I waved back to her. "Bye." I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next