Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting New People

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mississippi Girl

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:52 pm

I stood by the tree and loooked over the water. Everyday for the past two years, I've looked over the water to remember my friends that had died on October 4th in the fire on 72nd Street. "Rest well," I whispered,"your time on Earth is done."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:02 pm

Carys walked onto the beach slowly letting every guy marvel at her beauty as her blonde hair bounced up and down. She licked the last drop of blood on her lips away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:13 pm

I heard someone walk across the sand, but I didn't turn to see who. Who ever it was wasn't looking for me, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:15 pm

She flipped her hair back and walked past a guy who was quite hot and stopped to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:26 pm

A girl with blond hair stopped in front of me, and I watched her flip her hair back. I gave her a polite nod. "Hi," I said,"I'm Krae." With my fire department shirt on, I knew I looked different than the other guys here, but hey, I am a strange guy.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Carys flashed a smile but her fangs were undetectable. Her bikini top was annoying so she pushed up her boobs to correct it, "I'm Carys," she said with a seductive tone.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:33 pm

"Pleasure," I said as I watched her fix her bikini top. I laughed. "Havin a problem?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:47 pm

Carys nodded and pushed her chest forwards, "Wanna help?" she said manipulating him.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:08 pm

I shook my head. "Not right now. I'm thinking about something," I said,"maybe sometime else."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Sighing she flipped her hair back and whirled around getting ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Not realizing I was speaking outloud, I whispered, "Geez, Lu, why'd ya have to run into that dang building after Tom told you not to?" I sighed and looked at my feet thinking about Lucy and the guys back at the Station.
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:24 pm

I walk to the beach and see a boy who really must have had it tough, me being not that much younger then him ask in the sincere voice I can I ask” everything all right” even thought even I know that everything is not alright
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:02 pm

I, once again, was lost in my own thoughts that another voice startled me. "Um... sorta-ish," I said. Then sat down and leaned against the tree. "No, not really," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:34 pm

I hide behind a tree, listening to a conversation. The boy who is sitting on the sand-really sad looking- looks at me and I duck behind the tree.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:25 pm

I look at the boy behind the tree. "We don't bite," I said looking at the water.
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:26 pm

"What's wrong ?" I ask the boy "and who are you "I ask trying not to make it sound like a demand. I spin around to look at the other guy "Come on out" I say putting a edge on my words making it sound cold and inconsiderate, I add a eye roll to the whole thing. But I think man that was mean but he deserve it for spying on us.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:36 pm

"Well then," I strutted towards the boy. I sat down next to him and put my arm around him. "So, my friend, what gotcha down?"
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:05 pm

"Do I not exist?” I say as I look at the boy who strutted in as if he owned the place. "Who are you any way” He looked like a Hermes yep defiantly a Hermes with those elfish ears he looked just like his thieving daddy
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Sorry y'all... got kinda busy!!

"Sorry," I said pulling myself back to the reality and out of the past. "It's something that happened a couple of years ago before I had to quit the fire department..." I said trailing off. "Y'all wouldn't get it," I said smiling thinking about Liz, and her weird country accent.
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:07 pm

"Yes we would,” I say thinking about Kelly who was killed by a hellhound and Charlie who tried to protect her. I sit down next to him and say, “ my friends were killed in a hellhound attack I could barely live with myself knowing that they were gone but I lived and you will too “. I look at him forcing him to look in to my black eyes me searching for a spark somewhere in those sad green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:34 pm

"Austin DeLantern," I introduce myself. "I'd understand. My best bud, Todd, he was a son of Zeus, got killed in a collapsing building." I frowned. He was my best bud. "So, yeah, I'd understand."
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:21 pm

“We get you because we been there” I stand up really fast and say " let's not ruin the day thinking about lost friends but let’s honor there memory by having fun I mean were at the beach" I say gesturing to the water at the shore.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:09 am

"Yeah." I take my shirt off and dive in the water. I come up with matted hair and a smile. "Come on. Have fun."
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:54 pm

I look at Austin and then look back at Krae and say "you coming ?" as I take off my shirt showing my bikini top. I then run toward the water.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:31 pm

I looked at them and thought that she was right. "Yeah," I said slipping my shirt off, showing my slightly muscled chest. "Um.. I don't think I caught your name," I told the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting New People
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: