Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting New People

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Meeting New People - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:47 pm

"It's Melia" i say playfully slashing them with water "What's yours"I say I than glance at his back and say “Whoa what happened” I say as I see his scar suddenly my dog comes bounding out the woods I whistle to her "here girl" I call she barks at me saying "Melia Melia" I smile at her but she stays out the water. It doesn't even cross my mine why
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:31 pm

"Krae," I said. "I don't want to talk about it," I added. What's wrong with her dog? I wondered.
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:55 am

My dog whispers into my head “memories bad” I frown and think “who’s star” boy with red on she says I smile at her and think all of us have memories that we don’t want and how can you know his memories? She just paddles off. I look at Krae and say, “ I get you many people don’t like talking about scars "I think about what my dog had said memories bad I think I agree with her.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:13 am

"Yeah," I said. I shuddered thinking about that night in the station. "Why couldn't he just listen?" I asked unaware that I spoke out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting New People
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2