Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting new people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:25 pm

Brick walked up the hilll and started listening to josh turner. Olive saw brick and walked up the hill.
"Hey Brick. whats up?"
"Nothing just listening to music."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:43 pm

Rosetta Twin is a daughter of Aphrodite. She's a twin, funny enough. She stays at Camp Half Blood, of course. She's a Demi-god. She's not going to risk herself unless she has to. Rosetta's a young adult, but she doesn't know what she wants to do in life after her high school and college career is over. Today she was wearing some black skinny jeans, a purple T-shirt, and a black leather jacket.

Rosetta walked onto Half Blood Hill. Her hair was slightly curled. She saw a couple other campers and she smiled. She walked over to them and said, "Hello, I'm Rosetta. Daughter of Aphrodite. You can call me Rose, Rosetta, or Rosa. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:56 pm

OOC: would you bring in phobe and we can put phobe and Brick together

"I'm Brick. Son of Hephaestus. Nice to meet you Rose." I said smiling.
"I'm Olive, Daugher of Dementer. How long have you been at camp?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 am

~Okey dokey, I will!

~Phobe Angela Archer is sixteen. She's british! She's a daughter of Eros and a daughter of a daughter of Aphrodite. She looks similar to Rosetta, but as far as they know they aren't related. She's been at camp for seven years. Rosetta and Phobe are great friends and only months apart in age. Phobe is three months younger than Rosetta.

Phobe wore some black work out sweats and a white T-shirt. She also had a winter blue coat made of wool on. She walked to Half Blood Hill and immediately spotted her best friend Rosetta Twin.

Penelope said, "Nice to meet you both. I've been going to camp for a decade— ten—" She paused for a second when she noticed Phobe was standing right beside her. "Oh, hey Phobe! Olive, Brick, this is my best friend, Phobe. Her dad is Eros. Phobe this is Brick and Olive." Rosetta smiled.

"Hey, Rosa! Nice to meet you Brick! Nice to meet you Olive!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people
Page 1 of 1