Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting new people

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:32 pm

I enter the cabin courtyard. Completely bored. I look at the faces of people I might not know yet. No new face is popping out at me, so I sit down, and maybe, if I am lucky, some one will approach me.
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:20 am

I entered the courtyard, unsure of where I was within this large camp. I could feel Captain, the small bunny, standing close beside me, one of his own paws standing on my shoe. He too was surverying the curious area. Large cabinlike buildings were neatly surrounding the area, obviously this is where the other campers lived. "I wonder which one we're in, Captain." I glanced down at the bunny, who I could clearly hear his reply stating that we better find out before nightfall unless we wanted to freeze. Glancing around for any people I soon spotted a female figure, simply sitting. Taking in a breath, for I wasn't quite sure how the other demi-gods acted, I approached her cautiously, bending over sideways so I could see her face sitting below me. "Hello. You wouldn't happen to know anything about the cabin situations would you?" My tone was friendly and gave the girl a smile. I assumed it was obvious I was new here and hoped there wasn't some secret rule to be mean or trick all of the newcomers.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:42 am

I bit at my lip, walking through the Cabin Courtyard. My head facing down, staring straight at a book. Not sure where I was going, I kept walking, thinking no one was in the Cabin Courtyard. I stepped over some flowers, which had been carelessly placed on the ground. Hearing a squeak, I jumped out of my daydream. Looking down, I saw a small white rabbit, and two girls. Realization struck, and I laughed a bit to myself. "Er...sorry for almost stepping on you," I said to the woodland creature.
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:00 am

Hearing an unmistakable cry I whirled around and set my eyes towards the ground. Captain appeared fine, merely shocked, scared that he would have been trampled upon. Swooping the bunny lovingly into my arms I gently ran my hand over his small head as he told me he was fine, no damage done. Cuddling the creature in my arms I looked up to see a boy before me, obviously the one who had almost committed a murder. I glanced him over for a moment, he had a book in his arms, it was an honest mistake, he hadn't been watching. Putting on a friendly smile I shook my head. "No harm done, he's okay." Nodding my head in reassurance I glanced back at the girl who was mindlessly sitting, leaving my question unanswered. "Since you were close to so rudely trampling on my pet," I glanced up at the boy, my bright green eyes twinkling to indicate I was merely joking, "you can help me out. I'm Whisper, I just got here." I smiled, hoping he would be of help.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:11 am

I laughed nervously. "Yeah, sorry about that..." I said first, then added, "Whisper, huh? Interesting name... So, what do you need help with?"

-- I'm too tired to roleplay literate right now. xD I'll just stick with these tiny posts. --
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:24 am

ooc;; okay, no worries :3 Hope you don't mind mine are still a little longer. I can never manage to cut things down >.<

I smiled, feeling relieved. I wasn't quite sure what I had expected. A push into the mud? Quickly glancing around myself it was obvious that wasn't even possible, there was no mud in sight. Mentally laughing at my own ridiculous thoughts, feeling Captain's nose twitch against my arm helped calm my idea of newcomer sabotage. "I'm just unsure on where I should be actually." I felt a small smile appear from my own embarrassment, along with a light pink touch to my cheeks. I felt rather stupid. Everyone here seemed to know exactly what they were doing, or not doing. I had never been a fan of change or new places, and this instance was definitely no exception, and it was because of this exact feeling. Feeling lost.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:27 am

I thought for a couple seconds. "Well, what do you know about yourself? As far as unusual things go," I asked. Maybe being able to lead her to someone of more...authority could help.

-- Heh, that's fine. x3 Plus, I'm updating my own roleplaying site, so you know. xD --
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:40 am

ooc;; ohh. yepyep, that's understandable then ;3

I sighed when I heard his question. This was all so strange. First I lived my whole life hiding these secrets and now I'm suddenly supposed to open up and tell everyone? It took a little getting used to. Remembering the shocked reaction I had received from the Satyr I had met when I first arrived I hoped this time it would be different. If someone who was half goat had thought she was strange what would someone who appeared to be perfectly normal think? But then again everyone here was supposed to be "special", right? I wouldn't be considered a freak. "Well, I can um...talk to animals. Like this one here." I nudged the white bunny in my arms who stuck his head out towards the boy, wondering why our communicating secret had been revealed. Feeling embarrassed and thinking the boy would lable me a nutcase, I quickly followed up my confession. "But that's okay, right? Normal? Everyone can do it, right?" I was looking for an acceptance, no longer wanting to be considered the weirdo, but by the looks of things, I wasn't quite helping my own case.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:48 am

-- Make sure to check out my mad skills at making sites. Even if you've never heard of it, just check. It'll be worth it o3o http://fullmetalroleplay.forummotion.com/forum.htm --

I laughed. "Well, not exactly...you see, we all have some kind of talent, it just depends on who your immortal parent is," I said, bending over a bit to look at the rabbit closer. "Talking to animals could be Pan..." I suggested. "It could a few more as well, but he's the main one..." I said, biting my lip like I usually did.
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:05 am

ooc;; ohh that's awesome ;D I used to watch Full Metal Alchemist all the time(: ^^ Haven't seen it in quite a while recently though :\

Great. Even here I'm still a freak. I could tell this was true. It seemed as if the guy was nervous, biting his lip. As if he didn't want to tell me to skat and go away, but was thinking it the whole time. "Oh...okay." I would usually walk away, allow the boy his alone time as he so obviously wished, but I could tell he would be a nice help to have. It was apparent he knew at least the basics of all of this magical stuff. Considering his offer of an answer I gently tapped my head with my finger. Thinking, as if I could somehow tap into the Mythology information I had never bothered to learn in class. I remembered Zeus...he was like the top dog guy, and Hades...like the devil. But the name Pan didn't bring any flashing lightbulbs to mind. "I'm sorry, who's Pan?" I felt as if I should know all this stuff, but given a couple days here at this place I knew I would have it all down. I was a fast learner when I was interested. "And um...not to call you out on your facts or anything...but my parents were human." I was getting rather tired of telling people my parents weren't gods. Gods didn't have gravestones. Her parents defintely weren't immortal.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:11 am

-- That's too bad. x] I'm a FMA fanboy through and through. We only have nine members though..:/ --

Not wanting to shoot down her thoughts of parent's, I shrugged. "Okay..." I said, then proceeded to answer with "The god of shepard's goats, etcetera etcetera."
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:21 am

ooc;; Oh no, really? o; Well I assume it must be fairly new then. I wonder how you could get more members, otherthan simply spreading the word one by one by yourself of course.

I waved away his words with my hand impatiently. Obviously this god Pan wasn't my father. His guess must be wrong. "Is there any other way to...have these abilities? Or is it only...being a child of a god?" I knew there had to be some other way, otherwise how was I able to talk to Captain and every other animal I had come across? Feeling vulnerable and as if I had spoken too much about myself, I easily directed the questions towards him. "You know, you haven't even told me your name yet. I can't really believe things coming from a stranger." I smiled, wondering what his story was. What he could do, who his "god parent" was.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:27 am

-- Hm... --

"Oh yeah, it's Matthew," I said, laughing a bit at myself. "Anyway, believe me or not, but there really is no other way to explain it..."
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:37 am

I shook my head, clearly in denial though I would never admit such a thing. There had to be another way. "I'll figure something out." It was apparent I was a rather determined girl, with a mind set strong on my own beliefs, true or not. Tired of facing her own mysteries for the moment though she smiled at Matthew, who she mentally labeled as her new friend here, whether he thought he was a nutcase or not. "So who's your God Parent then?" She looked the boy over curiously. I could hear the rabbit in my arms shouting out his own guesses. Gaia. Athena. Demeter. Hearing all these mythical names I was shocked to realize my bunny knew more about this world than I did.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:48 am

"Apollo," I said, simply. "God of music, healing, archery, and the sun," I added quickly, in case she didn't know. She seemed like an okay person, I mean, she was better than some of the other people here.
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:57 am

"Ahh." I nodded my head in understanding, making it clear that I hadn't known the name if he had not explained. But now I felt as if the named sounded familiar. Was it in a movie I saw? I couldn't pinpoint it, but at least I knew I wasn't a complete dunce. "So...what? Do you glow or something? You're like the sun child, right?" I smiled. My statements were half joking, half serious. Joking in the sense that she didn't seriously mean them, and serious in the fact that she actually wanted her questions answered.

ooc;; ahh D; I keep switching from first person to third person view points >.< I'm so used to roleplaying in third, but it appears that everyone here goes by first :\ I suppose I'll get used to it eventually.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:04 am

-- Ha, I just usually go by whoever I'm roleplaying with wants me to. I usually roleplay third person as well. --

I thought to myself. "No...I don't think I glow," I said, laughing a bit. "I can make it warmer, I'm good archery, and I have musical skill though. I can also condense light into a ball. I guess that could make me glow, y'know, if it was dark though..."
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:51 pm

I nodded with interest as he answered. Maybe all of this wasn't so bad afterall. If I looked past everything that had already happened this was all sort of...neat. A magical world that no one seemed to know exist, well other than those involved of course. I started to wonder if all the other stories were actually true. Disney. Harry Potter. But realizing my thoughts were straying off track I smiled to the boy before me. "Cool." I wanted to see him do those things, just to make sure, and I wanted to see what everyone else here could do. Though looking around at my surroundings once more I asked him yet another question. "So um...what exactly is this place for?" I knew it was a strange question. Most often people came here with a purpose in mind I supposed. But I was just sent here, with no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:02 pm

"Well, it's so people like us can train, and get better at doing what we've always been doing. It's kind of like a haven for us..." I said, not really sure how that had sounded.
Back to top Go down
Juniper_15_

Juniper_15_

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:04 pm

every one is hanging with old friends except some chick at a table by herself so i go and sit down next to her "hey"then i seen a girl holding a bunny talking to a guy then i realized something "ill be right back" i said and quickly walked away

Last edited by Juniper_15_ on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Juniper_15_

Juniper_15_

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm

i recognized him as Matthew my half brother i ran up behind him and surprise attacked tackled him lol! the girl holding the rabbit screamed (or maybe it was the rabbit?)mostly because Matthew fell on her " oh my gosh its been a while what have you been up to bro aside from blowing up schools from the fire ball energy thing you do to show off" he looked pretty ticked but then he smiled and hit me in a "brotherly way" that made me smile too

Last edited by Juniper_15_ on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:55 pm

"Oh...okay." I stood contemplating his words for a moment. It made sense that this place was designed for all of them to harness their "powers", but why would the whole haven part be necessary? Did everyone else get teased back at home too? Cause I could understand everything in that case. Pushing the memories out of my thoughts I smiled to the boy. "Alright. Thanks for your help." It felt better to be in the loop now of this whole camp. I never really liked being in the dark about information like this.

Turning around suddenly I spotted another person charging towards the exact spot we were standing. Trying to jump out of the way, my reflexes weren't quite fast enough. Falling over with a quiet squeal my immediate instinct was to roll on my back, protecting the white bunny in my arms. Managing to not land on him I glanced up at the one who had so rudely pushed me over. "Um, excuse you?" I stood myself up, brushing the dirt off of my clothes. Captain was squealing in my arms from the sudden action and I gently let him onto the ground to stretch. It was obvious this kid was Matthew's sister, but that was no excuse for such a rude action, and not even an apology.

ooc;; Sorry, not wanting to be mean, but could you maybe not control my character? Thanks~

Last edited by Silken Pearl on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juniper_15_

Juniper_15_

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:38 pm

ooc im his sister im a chick lol
bic. "oh sorry umm nice rabbit" i didn't know what to say next "sooooooo umm who are you what cabin are you in?" that was kind of embarrassing so i just said what was on my mind
Carissa Marley(15)- Daughter of Apollo

Last edited by Juniper_15_ on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:55 pm

ooc;; oops sorry xD I wasn't really thinking, all fixed now though ;3

I stood eyeing the girl for a moment. It wasn't quite a glare, for my gaze wasn't that harsh, but it was obvious I wasn't happy. But hearing the compliment about Captain a smile quickly came to my face. "Oh thanks! His name's Captain." I bent down and picked the bunny back up in my arms. I could hear him talking to me, about how this girl almost crushed him to his death. I patted his head, a silent signal for him to hush. I was a person who went off of first impressions, but I also understood that some things were complete accidents. Mentally forgiving the girl for her carelessness I held no grudge against her. "That's okay. I'm Whisper." I grinned at the girl, unsure on how to answer her next question. "Um...actually I'm not quite sure. I just got here." My grin turned into an embarrassed smile, but at least now I knew more about this place than I had before.
Back to top Go down
Juniper_15_

Juniper_15_

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:07 pm

"captain? hmm" not knowing what to think of the name i mean its a bunny most people would have named him fluffers or something predictable"why did you name him that?"i decided that sounded stupid after i said it so i decided to change subjects "whisper huh sweet name mines Carissa not as cool"seriously i don't like my name "well anyway welcome to camp half-blood me and mat thew could show you around if that's alright with you" oh my gosh after i said that i realized how much it sounded like i was inviting myself i could feel my face get red
ooc;; its cool honest mistake rite lol :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: