Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting new people

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

Meeting new people - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:51 pm

"Wish I could be sunny, and...glowing." I blurt out, knowing that her father was Apollo, and my dad, Hades, dark and gloomy! "Just like you." I say under my breath hoping she wouldnt hear, before I follow her to get books.
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Juniper_15_

Juniper_15_

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:01 pm

she said she wanted to be sunny and glowing i really didn't know how to respond to that but i said something stupid like "your a child of Hades its only natural for you to well......not be" i felt so dumb after i said that i had that problem i really never thought before i said something i usually said what was on my mind so i kept walking to the big house she said something i couldn't quite understand i stopped for a second then kept walking i thought if she really wanted me to hear it she would tell me again so i kept walking which was probably rude but right now we were on a mission so i didn't care about being rude i mean i wanted ash and whisper(and captain) to like me but i also really wanted to find out who whispers parent is i guess i could find out now then be nice and make good impressions later
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:04 pm

I watched in shock as Ash attempted to control her temper. I wasn't quite sure of what to do. She said she wouldn't do anything, but the expression on her face said otherwise. As bad as I felt about causing this I had to admit I was slightly thankful for the chance to draw attention away from me and direct it towards someone else. I wasn't prepared to answer her question. Though as I stood in silence, listening to their conversation, my head was looking down at my feet, drawing circles in the dirt beneath me. "But you are..." I looked up momentarily, my voice quiet, unsure if my interjection was welcome. "I mean...if you were what I had thought, stereotypically, what a Hades child would be like...you've only gone against all of it. You came and greeted us on your own, didn't you? You haven't been mean at all." My voice was quiet, with a hint of an apologetic tone. I wasn't sure if all that I said actually made sense, but I knew she would understand the jist of my words. I felt a little odd as I thought about it. Stereotypes? Here? I supposed it was only natural, and made sense, but I told myself that stereotypes were stupid and never really worked. You can't judge someone by their clothes, or as it would be here, their parents. Hearing Carissa change the subject I nodded my head with a determined smile to keep the attitude cheery with all of us. "Right."
Back to top Go down
Juniper_15_

Juniper_15_

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:31 pm

i finally made it to the big house hoping the others followed i didn't know where Chiron kept the books i looked around hoping i could find them I've only been in the big house three times i barley knew where anything was and every one in the big house was looking at me which made me feel uncomfortable i didn't like looking like i didn't know what i was doing i really hoped they weren't far behind me "hi" i said awkwardly to everyone in the big house
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:06 pm

"I'm a huntress too." I tell Whisper, hoping that clears up how I can be a daughter of Hades but sorta nice. "But if your really worried, just dont mess with me in the future, and I'll go if you want me to." I say softer, hoping that at least she would let me stay to find out who her parent was, because it was gonna bug me until I found out for sure.

%some one wanna make a topic in the big house in search of books? or just keep it here?
Back to top Go down
Juniper_15_

Juniper_15_

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:15 pm

ooc id just keep it here
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm

% okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3