Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting new people

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

Meeting new people - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:24 am

I just sit there watching it all happen around me and stay out of trouble. Just like me. I look up and recognize Matthew. The other two I wasnt sure about. I stand up, and brush off my pants. "My names Ash, daughter of Hades." I say before anyone can ask because I know that question will eventulay come up. "I turn to the girl with the rabbit. "Sounds like you new?" I say. "Once you get to know people, and know how a regular day works, its not so awkward." I say comfortingly, senseing she felt a bit out of place. "And camp leaders are usually good at figuring out your parent, so dont worry about that." I stop my self before I can ramble on. I think that was the longest speach I have ever given! I look down at my feet bashfully and wait for someone else to fill the silence.

%yeah your not supposed to control other people characters, thats powerplaying. but ya know it happens some times ;)
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:47 am

I smiled down at the white bunny now cuddling in my arms. I knew all too well about the answer to the girls question. "Well, he acts like a Captain. Very bossy, very confident." I spoke these words matter of factly. It all made sense to me. Most rabbits usually had the same basic personality, twitchy, jumpy, and over energetic, but Captain was different. He always seemed to know the answers to my questions and never hesitated on giving me orders. It only fit that I call him Captain. But not having explained all of this to the girl, I figured she probably thought I was a little crazy, but that didn't bother me, I was used to it. "Thank you. Nice to meet you Carissa." I felt very polite and formal for the moment, thinking maybe that this would make up for my weirdness on the topic of naming Captain, but then again, if she understood I could talk to animals, it wasn't really all that wierd. "Oh, that sounds great actually! I was thinking I was going to have to explore the camp on my own." I smiled friendly towards Carissa and Matthew. It was nice of her to offer to show me around, especially since I was worried people wouldn't like the new kids.

Hearing footsteps behind me I turned to see the girl I had initially come to talk to. "Hello there, and yeah, I am." I gave her a smile and Captain perked his head out of my arm to see the newcomer with interest. Everyone here seemed so friendly. It seemed so odd, I hadn't expected that. Her words about getting used to the camp comforted me and I thanked her for them. Change and new places were always easier to deal with when you had friends around, but hearing her words about discovering my parent I shook my head. "My parents were human. I actually wanted to ask someone about that though. About another possible way I could have aquired these...powers?" I shrugged, it felt strange to be so open with everyone here, but it was oddly nice. No more hiding.

ooc;; eek >.< Sorry that was so long, had two posts to reply to ;3
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:18 am

OOC: Two things. Nice long posts are cool, and Pan is also the god of masturbation. Putting that out there.... He taught it to humans. I know, right?
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:21 pm

ooc;; Yeahh, I tend to over word myself at times xD Though I really do try to keep it to a minimum. &&Oh goodness, really? Haha xD That's so great. ^^
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:27 pm

I know right? When I saw it I was like -brain explode-. Meh. Someone has to get stuck with that job.
Back to top Go down
Juniper_15_

Juniper_15_

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:46 pm

i was talking to whisper for a while and another came up she said her name was ash that name also was cooler than mine "he is bossy...so you can like talk to him?" i was jealous of her already
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:48 pm

I look at Matthew and Carissa, "Wouldn't you agree that she's Pans daughter?" I ask them, looking back at Whisper and her adorable bunny Captain.
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:32 am

I smiled at the girl as she caught on to what I was saying. "Yeah, I can. I can talk to pretty much any animal actually." I grinned. It felt cool to be able to admit that so openly, and actually be completely accepted for it, I almost felt as if the girl was feeling a little envious of me, but I knew that couldn't be true. Turning back to Ash I shook my head. "You know, you're the second person I've had tell me that." I figured telling them once more that my parents were human was no use, so I decided against saying it for the hundredth time. "So who is this Pan anyway?" I figured I might as well catch up on who everyone thought I was related to. I really needed to study up on my Gods, especially since they seemed to be the key to everything here.
Back to top Go down
Juniper_15_

Juniper_15_

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:13 pm

"well yes it could be pan although it might be one of the minor nature freak gods" i wasn't sure but it sounded like i knew what i was talking about. whisper asked who pan was "do you know anything about Greek mythology? pan is the wild god"it was like common knowledge for me i was surprised she didn't know well most "first dayers" aren't very educated i should have learned that by now......
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:09 pm

"Thats true." I say, in response to Carissa.
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:21 pm

"Minor, nature freak gods?" I repeat the girls words, my tone holding a hint of harshness. Knowing my mythology or not, I was sure that wasn't exactly a compliment. "I only know the basics." I admitted honestly to Carissa. Captain's ears flattened and I could hear him speaking to me, but it wasn't anything I would like repeating for the others to hear. "Well, I suppose my "god parent" is really unimportant." I shrugged my shoulders, using air quotes with my fingers as I spoke. I figured my parents weren't really necessary for everyone to know about, it wasn't as if we were all labeled by them. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Juniper_15_

Juniper_15_

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:40 pm

"oh sorry i didn't mean to offend you by nature freak i meant like love nature its just a term" i said feeling a little embarrassed "and what do you mean by the basics?" i was determined to change subjects "but i don't know of any minor gods whose offspring would be able to speak to animals" now that we actually had a lead i really wanted to find out who her parent is either we had to wait for her to be claimed or find out ourselves i don't think i could wait long enough for her to be claimed :p
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:45 pm

"Oh." I nodded to the girl in understanding. It was an honest mistake, maybe I shouldn't have taken her words too seriously. "Well you know, the basics. Like Zeus and Hades. And Satyrs and Centaurs." I flashed her a smile. That was pretty much all I knew actually. Anything other than that was going into detail, and I never paid too much attention to details in my Mythology class at school. Who knew that school actually taught you something useful in life? I scoffed at the idea, I'd have to spread the word when I got out of this place. I couldn't quite understand the girls determination to figure out who my god parent was though. Especially since her efforts were pointless seeing as once again my parents were human.
Back to top Go down
Juniper_15_

Juniper_15_

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:24 pm

"oh gods whisper thats not the basics i mean sure its important but not even close we need to get you to chiron he might have another mythology book you can use" like i said i knew first dayers were un educated but this was worse than i thought "maybe when you learn about the nature gods you might feel some connection or whatever thats how i relized my dad was apollo i was so interested in the sun, mice, music and so on the first day i got to camp everyone knew who my parentage was we should try that approch first ash do you know where chiron keeps the books?"i felt powerful then like a leader i knew to be careful when given power it was one of my fatal flaws so i calmed down a little bit
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:27 pm

"Thats all?!" I practically yell. I take a breath, "Sorry." I say softer. Then curiously I look at her, "Anything else you can do?" I ask her thinking if we got some more info on her, the easier it would be to determine her parent. "Yeah." I tell Carissa. Then I motion towards them, "Come one, we should probably go find Chiron, and ask about that." I say and head towards the Big House.
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:31 pm

I was utterly shocked by their response to my knowledge. They seemed almost unbelievable that I knew so little, I was starting to feel a little embarrassed by my lack of knowledge now. Not wanting to make myself even more helpless, I restrained against asking who Chiron was. "Yeah, I can read up on the information." I smiled with a nod, trying to show them that there was hope in me yet. I could feel Carissa starting to take control of the situation, but that didn't bother me much. I needed her help, so I was willing to allow her to direct me. I considered Ash's question for a moment. There was one thing...but I couldn't be sure I actually did that. It only happened once, so I shook my head. "No, I'm pretty sure that's it." I nodded followed the two girls towards the curious Big House I had spotted at my first entrance.
Back to top Go down
Juniper_15_

Juniper_15_

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:06 pm

"well got any other ideas" i said trying to think if there was anything else i could do "cuz I've got nothing how did you find out your parentage?"i said as i followed ash to the big house
ooc;; i think we forgot about Matthew lol
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:54 pm

I look at Whisper, "You sure about that?" Then I turn to Carissa, "I dont have anything either. One look at me and the camp leaders knew I was Hades, I didnt even have to stay in cabin 11 and wait for some sign." I say counting myself lucky, and smiling to myself, with my hair covering my face so they couldnt see. Brushing my black hair from my face, a moment later, and look up, my black eyes flitting from their faces to behind them, "Wheres Mat?" I ask, them.
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:33 pm

I looked at Carissa, a little confused by her question. What did she mean how did I find out about my parentage? I was raised by them, wasn't I? "Um...sorry?" I said, asking for clarification. Hearing Ash, I turned back to her and nodded. "Yep, that's it. Except...there was one thing, but I can't really be sure that I did it." I shrugged my shoulders, not really paying much mind to that event. It happened quite recently, but nothing of the sort had happened before or after that one time, it really didn't concern me. I looked over at Ash, when she said her father was Hades. That was one god I knew. Looking her over once again, I seemed a little impressed, and I wondered if she truly was like her father. At this thought I stepped away from her ever so slightly, keeping a small distance for caution. Though realizing with the others that Matthew was no longer with us, I spun around, looking. "That's strange. I can't believe I forgot about him, I thought he was with us the whole time." I wore a small frown, feeling as if I had been rude. I didn't say bye or pay any attention to his departure, I would have to apologize the next time I saw him.
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:41 pm

"Dont worry about that." I tell Whisper, your still undetermined. "Ok, tell me about what you did." I tell her camly, trying not to lose patience. But when she takes a step away from me, I nearly lose it. Breathing through my teeth making a hissing noise, and biting my bottom lip so hard my teeth sink through it and blood fills my mouth with an irony taste. "I'm. Not. Going. To. Hurt. You." I say through gritted teeth and frustration. Looking down at my feet, I feel ashamed that I was so close to losing it with a new camper, and everyone knows thats not a good thing...especially if its me thats losing it. "Sorry. Look, just because Hades is my dad, doesnt mean that...that..." I take a deep breath before I continue. "It doesnt mean I would do, anything to you." I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Juniper_15_

Juniper_15_

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:21 pm

ash was starting to get mad kids of Hades tend to get angry as did Poseidon Zeus and Athena's kids "of course you wouldn't i haven't known not very long your pretty nice from what i know about you you look alot like your dad though i don't" i wish i did
ooc;;sorry i didn't have much of an idea of what to say but in the book as he is described im pretty much the exact opposite
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:06 pm

"Thank you." I say releasing a breath I was holding. Then hearing the comment about my dad, I felt a wave of emotions that flew by so fast I didnt have time to name them. "Um, is that a good thing I look like my dad?" I ask almost unsure I want to know the answer.

%wait whos carissas dad?
Back to top Go down
Juniper_15_

Juniper_15_

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:32 pm

"ya your really pretty"
ooc;; Apollo ^ sorry for the short post i have to leave sorry

Last edited by Juniper_15_ on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:11 pm

My eyes widen at that comment. "Thanks?" I say, in total shock at being called pretty. "But, ya know sometimes I wish..." I gulp, "Nevermind its stupid." I say.
Back to top Go down
Juniper_15_

Juniper_15_

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:11 pm

"wish what?" i was nosy at times and i thought i trespassed on a sensitive subject so i tried to change subjects "so lets go get those books" and walked off to the big house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next