Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting new people

Go down 
+3
Max♥
Baby Lex
Ravenswood
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:40 pm

I pull up next to the hill in my truck.
"Well its been a long drive buts it good to be back at good ole camp half-blood yee haw!"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:45 pm

I look up from my book, The Hunger Games, and see a boy through the slits of my white Kanye West glasses. I stand up and walk to him. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:47 pm

"Hi I'm Brick."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:50 pm

I twirl a strand of my light brown hair. "I'm Kaylee. Nice to meet you."

~How old is Brick?
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:54 pm

OOC: 16 how old is she?

"Nice to meet you too. How long you been at camp half-blood?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:03 pm

~16

He's cute, I think. Then I answer his question. "Like, seven years."
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:03 pm

I ran up to the hill, my usual routine for the past week. I saw some people talking and didn't want to interupt. or will I?
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:08 pm

"Wow thats a long time ive only been here two years. Whos your godly parent?"
I see a guy running up the hill.
"Hi i'm brick."
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:13 pm

I stick my hand out for Brick to shake. "My name's Aaron. Aaron Temple. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:15 pm

I turned around. Though my glasses' slits, I saw another camper. I waved and said "I'm Kaylee," then turned back to Brick. "Dionysus. You?"
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:16 pm

"Nice to meet you." I shake his hand and look at Kaylee
"Hephaestus."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:21 pm

"Cool." I fold my arms over my 'Frankie Says: RELAX!' shirt.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:36 pm

I looked at the Kaylee girl. "Aaron, if you didnt catch my name. Eros is my father." I focus my attention back on Brick
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:53 pm

I cock my head a bit. ""God of..." I say, waiting for him to complete the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:39 pm

I was so into my book (Wonders of the Sky), that I barely noticed a conversation establishing. When I finally tuned in, everyone was already on introductions. "Seems I missed some parts of this conversation." I said, not looking up from my book. "Anyway, hey, I'm Carson. Son of Zeus." I said absently, twirling my finger in the air, a blue shock trailing behind my index finger. I finally tore my eyes away from my book, my startlingly blue eyes locking on each demigod surrounding me.

"You guys heard this thing 'bout personal space? I heard it's this cool new thing." I said sarcastically, a small smile tugging at the corner of my mouth. I placed my book down, and got up. I pointed my long finger to it. "Never read that book, it explains so many thorough things about the sky... and its all false." I chuckle and roll my eyes, the wind picking up and whistling through my ears and sandy hair.

"Anyway, nice to meet you..." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Er... lets see... yeah. I wasn't listening earlier." I grinned slightly, running my hand through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:23 pm

I laugh as I see a cute boy through my glasses. "I'm Kaylee Tyler."
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:36 pm

OOC: Sorry my internet went down
I look at the new guy.
"Hi I'm Brick."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:58 pm

As I walked around the hill I noticed a group starting to form . Some of the campers looked familiar, they must have been here last year . "Best not to jump into their conversation", I told myself. I sat down and looked out at the beautiful sky .
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:31 pm

I look to Kaylee. "God of Love."
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

Location : Im Here,No wait im there,over there,over here,no IM ON TOP OF YOU >XD

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:32 pm

A image appears over the hill heading twords Aaron`s spot. "Help!!!". Suddenly another 5 images appear behind me and a arrow cuts my ear and nearly hits Aarons foot. Keeps running until when im only 15 yards away from the hill a arrow gets lodged in my thigh. "AHHHHGGG!!!!!!!" Falls clenching my leg.
Back to top Go down
lortaku

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Watching a conversation taking place, Robert had just decided to go join it, when someone who looked like a smaller version of him ran by. He wondered what that was about, and got up. Then he see several arrows fly by. He broke into a run over there, and fired a spray of his recently acquired MP5 into pretty much nothing, hoping to startle the unknown shooter.
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

Location : Im Here,No wait im there,over there,over here,no IM ON TOP OF YOU >XD

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:45 pm

The People run off that were shooting at me screaming in terror of the sight of celestial bronze. "Thanks......" Keeps clentching leg so hard it cuts off the circulation."Who are you and where am i?" Trys to stand up but i just sprawl over the floor. "Dangit is hurts!!!!" Clutches leg again.
Back to top Go down
lortaku

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:50 pm

"Name's Robert, this is Camp Half-Blood. You're safe now." Robert said, looking over Acren. "We gotta get you to the infirmary. I can't carry you by myself though, guys could I get some help?" Robert requested from the others standing around, still dazed from the monster attack.
Back to top Go down
KorbinGalligan

KorbinGalligan

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:56 pm

"Camp half blood....." I say in a Quaky tone. " "Whats Camp Half-Blood?"my face starts to go to a deep pale color er... well a pale as it can get since im tanned alot. "Thank you for helping me...." Passes out from thee deep arrow wound and the loss of blood and energy. The only bit of conciousnese i have left is 5 min after i pass out and they rush me to the infirmery.(Ok just tell me when we switch to the Infirmery room to Rp)
Back to top Go down
lortaku

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:57 pm

OOC: Infirmary now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting new people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting new people   Meeting new people I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new people
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: