Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)

Go down 
+2
Lily Kardon
Yume
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11

Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:56 pm

I get up and leave.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:45 pm

I arrive back at the place where I first met yume, kopa and everyone else. I look down, wanting to see how far it was. Then, a big hellhound arrive behind me. I didn't had enough time to run or get out my card. It bit me, and made me fall down the cliff. we were in the water, and it start eating me. Then, my heart slowed and slowed. it stop. the night was sweet, the water not to hot, bot not to cold. I fell asleep forever...

The end for lilia...
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:46 pm

sammy:I fly over the area,doing night search for punishment against tryin to kill posideon was acually fun,i see a lifeless girl in the water,i swoop down and hold her in my arms with blood running down them,i gasp."W-who do i tell?"I say not knowing wat to do.
Back to top Go down
Autumncat18

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:40 pm

A girl, around 13 is walking around the river. She was wearing a tattered blue shirt with ripped kackies. She didn't look like a camper anyone else knew, and she seemed confused, maybe even lost. She sat near the creek, following it. "I think I've come by here." she muttered, her voice sounded like she came from the south. "I'm definetly lost." she huffed then walked over the river, still looking around. "I think I'll go check over there!" she nodded her head, running toward the camp in her bare feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)   Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting ( welcome to anyone who are doing meeting between other people or there char)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: