Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) Empty
PostSubject: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:26 pm

"Hm, not a problem for a son of the god of bats," I said looking at the Climbing wall. A lot of hazards, lava pits, spikes, monsters. Cool. I tried to get up to the first ledge. After taking parkour for a year, I can scale walls no problem. I gripped the ledge and lava flew upon me. I barely had time to swing my cape over my front side to block the lava. My cape lay flat, burning me.
"You know Erik, you might want to try it with a partner," The Cape said.
"Shut up Cape," I said back. Jeez.
I saw a girl walking my way.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:29 pm

I walked to the Climbing wall. I needed to train. I saw a boy on the Climbing wall already. I leaned against the wall and watched the boy. Let's see how well he does.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:34 pm

I vaulted over an edge. There was a barricade and I dash-vaulted right over it. I landed on a platform with a hellhound on it. I quickly used my cape to slice the monster in the face. I kicked it down, it disentegrated while falling. I vaulted onto the next ledge. I pushed off when lava burst down upon me. I blocked it barely but I fell twenty feet to the ground. I smashed onto the ground. I saw the girl.
"Hi," I said,
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:37 pm

"Hey. That wasn't too bad." I said smirking. "My name is Lightning Drew. You are?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:48 pm

"Erik matthews. Son of Manilaeus... the only one.... since he died," I said getting up. "You wnna try it with me?" I asked holding out my hands so she ca nvault off of them on the ledge. I nodded her towards me.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:53 pm

"I'm not very balanced." I laughed. I'm not even gonna lie, that wall scared me. "I think I'll sit out." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:57 pm

"Fine," i said and backflipped onto the ledge. This time I used a rope to swing to where I was. I blocked the lava and jumped on the ledge next to me. There was a huge bridge to the climbing wall parallel from the one I was on now. Monsters guarded it. I ran across the bridge, slicing the monsters with my cape. I jumped off of the bridge and used my cape to glide to the nearest ledge. I turned around to her.
"Hows that?" I said laughing and panting.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:59 pm

"Pretty awesome. Better than I could ever do." I laughed. "Need a drink?" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:02 pm

"Sure," I said and jumped off the climbing wall. I glided down next to her, fifty feet. I landed with a roll. Ow. I pulled up my sleeve and saw three gigantic slash marks. I shrugged and pulled doqwn my sleeve.
"Hi," I said waving.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:08 pm

"You okay?" I ask handing him a water. I saw those gashes. Anything critical?" I ask rolling up his sleeve to check the wounds.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:12 pm

"Nah, Underworld half-bloods don't care about blood too much," I said taking the water I took a small sip. Drinking and eating is not necessary for an underworld god... so no its not too bad. Its mote o0f a luxury.
"So. Whats up with you... I'm guessing Daughter of Hecate?" I ask taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:14 pm

"You would guess right." I smiled as I healed his wounds. They started to get smaller. "How'd you know?" I asked laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:22 pm

"Eh, Bats have sonar that can detect their pray. Did you know that I'm blind?" I said taking off my sunglasses, my eyes were a milky white kind of color. I can see with Sonar so well, that it seems that I can see.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 pm

"Whoa.....your eyes are amazing...." I said gazing into them. I loved how they were white. "That's soo cool..." I laughed to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:26 pm

"Thank you... most people are freaked about my eyes and yell at me FREAKING SON OF THE GOD OF BATS!! Then run off screaming," I laughed to myself. "Uh I can't see your face unless it is raining or if I'm touching it so.. may I?" I aksed making the gesture of touching it.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:29 pm

"Go for it." I giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:31 pm

I made a guess to where her face was. I hit it right on the target. I felt all over her face and afterwards I stopped. Wow.
"You-You're beautiful, I-I mean.." I said scratching the back of my neck.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:34 pm

"Thanks." I smile blushing. "And if it helps any, my hair is blue." I laughed smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:38 pm

"Awesome. I don't know if you're blind... but I have blonde hair and stubble. I said rubbing my chin stubble. "Or at least so I'm told..." I said. "I hate being blind but hey, I can hear a worm crawling a mile away... now it was just stomped... ew," I said hearing the aquishing sound. Stupid Ares Camper.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:40 pm

"I'm not blind, I can see you quite clearly." I smiled. "And you're not bad looking either." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:43 pm

"Thank you very much. I don't get a lot of compliments on my looks but as you can see," I said revealing my muscled structure. "I'm a knockout," I laughed to myself. "Not really though.. OH! Another worm... dammit it was squished. Stupid Ares Camper," I said. "So uh, if I can find your dcabin... do you want to... I don't know... go out sometime?" I asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:46 pm

"Sounds great." I smile. "About going out sometime, not about the squished worm." I giggle. Gah, I'm suck a freak.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:49 pm

I laugh. "So... wh-when should I pick you up?" I asked. I'm such a dork. But it doesnt matter, so is she.. I smile.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:52 pm

"Tonight?" I smiled standing up. I produced a fireball in my hands starting to play with it. Me and brother tend to do that a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:56 pm

"SURE! I mean... cool," I said with a cool voice. Ohhhhhh... I am dorky. I am really dorky.

~You make topic?~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)   New Obstacles (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Obstacles (Private to Rachie)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next