Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie) Empty
PostSubject: A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie)   A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:40 pm

I'll take everything from the inside and throw it all away

LANDON RAFAELLE

A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie) E84a7335bc

I used a horse that I made from shadows to get to the library. I made it disappear and I rolled onto the ground and crashed through the doors. I gotta work on my landing. I looked upwards and everyone was staring at me. I closed the now broken doors... at least somewhat. I came here to learn about minor gods, Omega's orders... I don't know why I have to but.. eh. I picked several big books about minor gods and started to read through them..
"Why does the agency want me to learn about minor gods anyway?" I whispered to myself.

Cause I swear for the last time I wont trust myself with you
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie)   A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:22 pm

A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie) L_0acc12

C a m e r o n | D a m o n | M o o r e

I walked into the Library, the door jammed on me when I closed them though. Huh, new library and the doors are broken? What idiot did that? I went to sit down in a corner. I came back from archery and was burning up. The library was the first thing I saw so I came in here. Psh, who reads anymore? I have my hair, my face, and..well, I have me. I tried to cool down. It was definitely working.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie)   A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:29 pm

LANDON RAFAELLE

I saw a kid walk in, like he owned the place. Psh. I rolled my eyes enough for him to see and went back to reading. Nyx, Thanatos, Phobus.. They were the cool ones, at least in my opinion. I started to read up on some more minor gods, my opinion changing as it went along.
"Hm.. Interesting," I said as I started to read up on more minor gods. I took a break and took out a glass of water. I surveyed the kid, I wonder who he is the son of... Hm.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie)   A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:37 pm

I took out a bottle of water that I had packed in my bag and I took a big swig from it. Man, it was burning up outside. I grabbed a book from the Greek section of the library and I began 'reading.' I thought I should make it look like I was doing something. I kept taking swigs from my water. I actually started getting into the book. 'Huh, not bad.' I thought to myself. I looked up and saw a guy looking at me. "Can I help you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie)   A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:46 pm

LANDON RAFAELLE

"Nothing," I said and shrugged. I started to read again. There were some very interesting facts in this book... Some facts that I don't believe have ever been told. Hm. I turned the book over, nothing... I looked throuhg the book when I saw a page of a book.. spread in half. I looked inside of the page and there was a small note. It had an epsilon greek letter on the back of it. I started to read it... it read,
Dear Mr. Rafaelle
I believe you have found the note if you are reading it at this moment. You are a very good Agent of Omega.. No? I expect that you are wondering, how did Epsilon get to this book and know you were going to read it? Quite obviously we have an Agent in Omega. A double-agnt , kids call it these days. I wonder... would you know what I was saying if I said...
Jestem prezesem Epsilon, a moja baza znajduje się gdzieś w Afryce. Przyjdź i znajdź mnie Omega!
-CEO of Epsilon.

What is this? Polish perhaps? Slovenian? Slovakian? Why would the CEO of Epsilon talk in Polish? What's he hiding? Who is he? I hurried to the dictionary section and pulled out a polish translation book. I sprinted back to my seat and started to look through it,, the message said...

I am the CEO of Epsilon, and my base is located somewhere in Africa. Come and find me Omega!

Oh god...

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie)   A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:00 pm

The who was looking at me, his face had just turned pale. He was reading a note of some sort and grabbed a..Polish dictionary? Whatever. "Something wrong?" I asked, the kind guy I am. He looked like he was in some deep trouble. I wondered what was up with him. "Anything I can help with?" I asked sitting at the same table he was sitting at.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie)   A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:08 pm

LANDON RAFAELLE

"Oh, no, everything is fine," I said and put the note down. I grabbed an African Geography book. I flipped through every page through it. Looking for specific landmarks. I didn't pay attention to the note. Meh, I wonder if he was reading it? I don't know, but I don't care. I have to save the world from an international crisis. Mount. Kiliminjaro.. or however you spell it.
"It was a volcanoe at one time right? Oh god no no no," I said, thinking out loud. I knew what this psycho was planning...

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie)   A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:33 pm

"What was a volcano?" I asked peering at the book. I saw Kilimanjaro. "Yeah, that still is a volcano. Active too I think." I told him, I was pretty sure it was active. "Why do you ask?" I asked him. "What's so bad about it?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie)   A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:57 pm

LANDON RAFAELLE

I looked at the kid. He was one sluethy kid. I closed the book. I scribbled down on a note, that latitude and longitude of it. I was pale and panicking. If he id going to do what I am thinking he is gonna do... then mankind better start running. Cause they're all going to be dead soon. Then he'll modify it and kill all the mythiological demi-gods, Stayrs, Nyphs, and eventually the gods. Oh god... this would be catastrophic. I looked at the kid.
"If you wanna help, then you're gonna have to come with me," I said to him. I took the note, folded it and out it in my pocket. I cracked my neck. I looked at the kid with piercing black eyes. He's gonna have to come with me... I looked around. I wonder.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie)   A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:03 pm

"Okay. I'll come." I said standing. "Where are we going?" I asked the guy, grabbing my bow, quiver, and bag. I figured I ought to get my bow and arrows. It's just an instinct of mine. "What's going on?" I asked. Man, I asked a lot of questions. I hope I wasn't bothering this guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie)   A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A "Study" Session. (Private to Rachie)
Page 1 of 1