Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First Meeting [private to Rachie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

First Meeting [private to Rachie] Empty
PostSubject: First Meeting [private to Rachie]   First Meeting [private to Rachie] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:11 pm

First Meeting [private to Rachie] 1307731691-84

a m a l i a | m i a | b a k e r

I sat on the beach, absolutely miserable. I stared down at a picture I held in my hand. From what I could tell, it was a picture of my mom and me. I looked a lot like her, so that's how I guessed. A tear ran down my cheek. I couldn't remember anything, and I felt helpless. I wanted my memories back. I longed to remember something, anything.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting [private to Rachie]   First Meeting [private to Rachie] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:22 pm

First Meeting [private to Rachie] Kellin14

K e l l i n | Q u i n n | H a r r i s

I walked along the beach. I didn't bother wear to shoes, I like the feeling of the sand between my toes. I saw a girl who was crying. I walked up to her and sat by her. "Why so glum, chum?" I asked smiling. Yeah, she was a complete stranger, but I knew about her. I know just about everyone here.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting [private to Rachie]   First Meeting [private to Rachie] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:57 am

I watched as a boy came up to me. I wiped a tear away, and sighed. "Um, nothing. Just thinking," I mumbled. I wondered if that even sounded intelligible. I shook my head, trying to clear my mind. I recognized this guy, I just didn't know from where.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting [private to Rachie]   First Meeting [private to Rachie] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:59 pm

I looked at her. "Hm, you seemed pretty upset. You sure you're okay?" I asked smiling kindly at her. "Oh, how rude of me. Kellin Harris at your service." I said with a smile. I didn't wanna seem like a creep to her. She was really pretty...And I've seen every girl at this camp. But I think she's most beautiful. Gah, I don't even know her name.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting [private to Rachie]   First Meeting [private to Rachie] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:35 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine, and thanks. I'm Amalia, but you can call me Mia," I said with a smile. I put my picture in my pocket, not wanting to show it. I looked up into his eyes, and admired them for a moment. I looked away. They were a green/blue color, and I liked them a lot.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting [private to Rachie]   First Meeting [private to Rachie] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:48 pm

I smiled at her. "That's a beautiful name, Mia." I said winking at her. I stared out at the water and said "So what brings you here on this lovely day Amalia?" I asked. picking up a rock and skipping it across the water. It bounced five times before it sank. I looked back at her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting [private to Rachie]   First Meeting [private to Rachie] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:10 pm

"Thanks," I said, blushing. He seemed like a nice guy. That was good, there weren't many nice guys around camp. I listened as he asked me a question. "It's a nice place to think," I said, smiling. He skipped a rock, and it went fairly far. Impressive. I sucked at skipping rocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Meeting [private to Rachie]   First Meeting [private to Rachie] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Meeting [private to Rachie]
Page 1 of 1