Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:08 pm

"Nuuu!" I laughed. I bent my head forward, shook my hair, then lifted my head back up. One of the great things about my hair, whenever I shake it, it falls back into place. "Hah." I smiled giggling.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:21 pm

"Nuu!" I smiled. I leaned in again. She was the perfect girl, Hair, Looks, personality, a little immature but I like that, she was funny, smart.. everything I would want in a girl. I smiled at her, I wonder... was she thinking the same thing? That I was the perfect guy> Offt, probably not..
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:24 pm

I smiled as we kissed again. I wrapped my arms around his neck again. He was...amazing. Perfect. Just, perfect. He was just right for me.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:32 pm

I was loving this kiss so goddamn much. I was happy that she was actually kissing me. She was the perfect girl. I pulled away for a bit.
"You're the perfect girl.." I was surprised that I said that.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:40 pm

"You think so?" I smiled blushing. I looked down, extremely flattered. No one ever made me feel this way before..
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:48 pm

"Of course. You're just perfect," I said to her, she really was. I was looking straight into her eyes. She is the perfect girl for me.. I really could see myself with her.. I really.. really like her.
"You really are," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:52 pm

"Well, you're the perfect guy." I smiled, running my fingers through his hair again. "You're amazingly perfect." I smiled looking back into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:57 pm

"Thanks," I said, blushing and smiling. I leaned in again... This was the best day ever. How did Mercer know what I liked. She really was the perfect girl.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:02 pm

I smiled and kissed him again. holding him close to me. This was officially, the best day ever. Screw off, Dad. I didn't wanna be like you anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:08 pm

I pulled away. "I should let you get some sleep," I said and hugged her tightly then I let go. I jumped down and pulled open the door. I smiled at her.
"You good?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:30 pm

"Coommmeee bbaacckkkk. I'm not tired anyymooorreeeee." I whined not letting go of him. "Don't leave me alone! What if I get kidnapped by Bowser or something?!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:34 pm

"Fine, I'll stay and I will protect you from Bowser," I said, sitting on the couch next to the bed. "I'll sleep here tonight.. if that's ok with you," I said, smiling at her. I loved how she actually enjoyed the time she spent with me.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:37 pm

"That's fine with me!" I smiled. "I don't want to be kidnapped and taken away to a random castle where a short Italian guy that wears red comes and tries to save me." I laughed. "I'm not Princess Peach dammit!" I giggled. "I was her for Halloween once though..now that I think about it." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:42 pm

"Yea hand there's this girl who follows me around, and she always asks why aren't I wearing green and I say, SHUDDUP ZELDA! I'M TRYING TO HIT ON A GIRL BISH!" I said laughing. "Then she gets captured by some evil wizard like every second week and I have to go and kill him.. every second week.. whenever she says thanks I just say bish and get out of there," I said laughing.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:46 pm

I laughed. "Hey, Zelda is my sister! Don't be hatin on her!" I laughed sounding ghetto. "I'm gonna but you a Link costume one day. You just wait and see mister." I laughed. "And you have to wear it because I'm gonna buy a Zelda costume." I laughed. "COUGHEven though I'm prettier than Zelda just sayinCOUGH." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:36 pm

"Yes, you really are," I said smiling. "So, if you ever get cold or if you need something. I'm right here," I said smiling. "I'm also available for cuddling," I said smiling. I looked at the window.. wow.. so nice out tonight.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:39 pm

"Come here!" I giggled having my arms open. "I want to cuddle." I laughed smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:44 pm

"Ok I'm good with that," I said, laughing. I got into the bed and cuddled up to her. She was beautiful. I smiled at her and cuddled.
"Is this good?" I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:48 pm

"Yeah." I smiled cuddling with him. I yawned. My eyes slowly started to close. "Goodnight Link." I said before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:51 pm

"Goodnight," I said. I kissed her on the forehead. I looked at her beautiful face... then I went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:36 pm

~Morning~

I was already up watching TV. I was watching a show called 'Ghost Adventures' on the Travel channel. It was interesting, but kind of scary. I held onto a pillow while watching this.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:41 pm

I woke up and saw that she was already up. I quickly got some camouflauge cargo's and a black t-shirt. I jumped onto the couch, I sat on the couch when she was sitting there. I smiled, she was beautiful. I put my arm around you guys.
"Whatcha watching?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:47 pm

"AAHHH!!!" I screamed, my reflexes also kicking in. First thing I did was jump up and kicked his shin. "Ohmygoshimsosorry!" I said covering my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:50 pm

I smiled as I cracked my jaw back into place. "It's good. One strong kicker," I said. "I think as an apology I deserve a kiss," I said and got up. I held her close and leaned in, she was so cute.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:54 pm

"I'm so sorry." I said kissing him, holding him close to me. I felt bed for kicking him, but I think it relieved some of my fear of the show I was in the middle of watching. 'TAKE THAT GHOST SCUM!' I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next