Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:54 am

"I'd love to." I smiled at him. I turned around. I had a feeling someone was watching us.. I took out my dagger, looked at Link and simply put a finger to my lips. Then I turned and approached the direction where the noise came from.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:59 am

I quickly took out my sword, The Imperator. I wlaked with her, holding my sword in a reverse grip. I looked at her, with a face that asked, what's wrong? I knew something was up, I looked all around and couldn't see or hear anything. If I could.. well.. I would be thinking die die die, rather than this.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:06 am

I came up to a bush and crouched down in front of it and looked through the branches. I couldn't see much, but I saw two figures talking and holding something. 'Look.' I mouthed to Link as I quietly shifted out of the way so he could take a look as well.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:09 am

I shifted a little to see the two figures, they were holding something. 'Who are they?' I mouthed. I rested my sword on my shoulder as I crouched next to her. Who were they? Were they someone important? I wonder... I stood up a little, not enough for them to notice me, but I could still see them clearly. Huh.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:17 am

'I don't know.' I mouthed back. 'I say we attack.' I mouthed getting my sword out and into battle position. 'They could be evil or something.' I got ready to jump over the bush and full on attack. I didn't know who they were. That gives me a reason to attack doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:21 am

I shrugged and slowed time. She was still vaulting over the bush when I was right in front of them. Most people think I teleport, no, I just slow time down to the point where it looks like it. I let time go back into motion and held my sword to one of the guys necks. I kept a good concentration on incase his buddy tried anything so I could slow time again and chop his head off.
"Who are you guys?" I asked, keeping a growl in my voice.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:31 am

The guy looked at Link in fear. "I-I didn't do anything man!" the guy stuttered. I went to the other guy and had my dagger to his stomach. "Who are you and what do you want?" I asked. The guy couldn't stop looking at my chest..perv. I poked the dagger into his chest a little harder and used my sword to lift his chin. "My face is up here darling, not down there." I said rudely.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:55 am

I decided to invoke a little fear into the man I had my sword trained on. I span around and kicked the man on the side of the neck, sending him stumbling sideways. I rolled toward him, punched him in the face and kicked him in the stomach, sending him crashing into a tree. Splinters of the tree flew everywhere and he sunk to the ground. I stuck my foot onto his throat and held my sword in a reverse grip, threatening to stab.
"Now I'm going to ask one more time, Who. Are. You," I said, I can be very threatening if I want to be.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:52 pm

I looked at the guy Link had pinned to the ground. I took a good look at his face...wait...he's an Ares camper! The one camper who always treated me like dirt. "Link, move over," I told him pushing him off the guy. I helped the guy up. He looked thankful but then I took out my dagger and sword again, I had my dagger to his neck and my sword toward his chest. "I got this one." I said to Link, glaring at the Ares camper. I had no idea who the other guy was.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:00 pm

I smiled evilly to the other guy, I cracked my knuckles, but he seemed to know how to fight. I got in a defensive stance as he threw a punch, I dodged easily as he threw another. I punched him in the face, he used the momentum to swing around and try to kick me, I blocked the kick and grabbed his ankle. I spun around and clutched his throat. There was an earby fallen tree. I lifted him up by the throat and slammed him onto the tree and threw him off. I stalked towards him, cracking my knuckles. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:06 pm

"So, what are you doing out here?" I asked the kid who I had pretty much cornered. "I-I-I-" "Stuttering isn't going to help you in this situation, love." When I said that, he just stuttered even more. I smiled mischievously about to interrogate him even more when he swung his leg under my feet, making me fall backwards and hit my back against a tree pretty hard. "Wrong choice.." I groaned holding my back. I managed to get up but the kid was already long gone. I sat back down, dropping my weapons and holding my back once more.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:11 pm

I held the kid by the throat as I looked over at Calista. I held him while running over to her. When I got over there, I hit both of my forearms against the sides of his head, disorienting, and knocking him out. I would wait out here and see why this kid was over here. I kneeled by Calista.
"Hey, you look beautiful when your being intimidating," I said, smiling, looking in her eyes to see if she had a concussion.

Last edited by Alexander Wesker on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:16 pm

Deleted
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:20 pm

"Heh..Thanks.." I said with a small laugh. I tried to adjust but my back hurt badly. I groaned out of pain. "I can't move.." I groaned. My back hit the tree pretty badly. "He's gonna pay for this.." I said making an attempt to stand up again. That attempt failed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:27 pm

"Okay, out of a quote from a movie that I like, I can't carry your burden, but I can carry you!" I said and put her in my arms. Surprisingly she was not heavy. The scene of me carrying her is... well.. it looks like it is from a movie.. I walked with her.
"If you didn't believe me, I was telling the truth about me thinking that your the most beautiful thing I have ever seen," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:35 pm

"I believed you. I could tell by your eyes." I smiled. "Are you sure I'm not too heavy for you to carry?" I laughed while he carried me. "I feel bad I can't walk and you having to carry my heavy self."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:49 pm

"No, your not heavy at all... In fact, it almost seems like your weight is in the negatives," I said then I realized... "I mean.. your not too skinny.. but your not heavy either.. I mean.. Facepalm," I said, I couldn't facepalm myself so I had to say it.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:52 pm

I just laughed. "I know what you meant Link." I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm in the middle, weight wise." I giggled. And I also heard him say 'Facepalm..' so I Facepalmed him for him. "There, better?" I smiled laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:58 pm

"Much better,: I said to her, smiling. "So, uh... would you like to go out on friday? just wondering..." I said looking away, "I just realized, what's the point of looking away, am I supposed to be like, Oh yes thats a very interesting tree," I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:02 pm

"I would love to." I smiled. "And yes, a very interesting tree. And oh look! Look at the very peculiar twig!" I giggled letting my hand drop to pick it up. Then the 'twig' moved. "OHMYGODMOVINGTWIG!!!!" I yelped wrapping my arms around Link's neck and hiding my face in his chest. Oh wow. I looked like a total scaredy cat for a child of Ares. I hope no one else saw that..
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:07 pm

"Don't worry the twig won't hurt you," I said, kicking a random twig just to show her. She was scared, that gave me the chance to be a big shot. I smiled and stepped on a twig, breaking it in half. I smiled at her and whispered in her ear.
"It's ok, I slew the twig in the name of you," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:12 pm

"My hero!" I laughed hugging him. "You have saved me from the evil twig named...Twiggy." I laughed. "How can I ever repay you brave knight?" I smiled at him, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:15 pm

"Eh, a kiss would be nice," I said smiling at her. I was joking. I kept walking. How deep was this forest? Well, I live down here, I can try to bandage her wounds when we get to my little house I built down here. I saw it through the clearing.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:19 pm

I kissed his cheek smiling. "Okay, I think I can walk now." I said putting my legs down and standing. I could stand. I took a step. I fell. "Damn." I groaned. I stood up and my knees were skinned up and had cut my hand to try and stop my fall. "My father would kill me right about now.." I muttered to myself making myself walk. It hurt like hell, but I managed to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:22 pm

"Uh.. Sure you don't need help?" I said, smiling at her. She had some nasty cuts and bruises. I put my arm around her and helped her walk. "You don't need to show off to anyone," I said to her, smiling, she was perfect the way she was. She didn't have to prove herself. Eventually we made it to my house. I opened the door, the house was pretty huge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next