Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:10 pm

I vaulted upwards and ran towards the branch. I vaulted my body into the air and skidded under the branch on my knee's I was right under her. Thank god! I looked at her with my comforting silver eyes.
"Let go. I'll catch you, I'll always catch you," I said, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:23 pm

I closed my eyes and let go. It seemed like a long fall but then I felt arms beneath me. I opened my eyes and Link was there. "YAY! I didn't get squished like a bug!" I laughed smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:29 pm

I smiled as I caught her. "Yeah, your alive, now lets get you back to the house," I said as I kicked open the door to my house. I smiled asI plopped her onto the couch and sat next to her. I grabbed the remote and handed it to her.
"We got TV," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:31 pm

"Woohoo! TV!" I smiled as I sat next to him. I wish I would've brought one of my blankets. I'm freezing. I crossed my arms to try to warm myself up.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:34 pm

I smiled as I put my arm around her trying to warm her up. "Better now?" I asked, smiling. I was incredibly happy. So what are we going to do now, I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:37 pm

"Yeah." I smiled. I started to yawn. "What time is it?" I asked putting my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:40 pm

"10," I said, usually I never sleep. "Uh, the guest bedroom is down at the end of the hall," I said, smiling and looking at her.
"You can go if you want," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:43 pm

"Nah, I can sleep on the couch." I yawned. "I don't wanna be a bother." I said stretching. "I can also just walk back to my cabin." I said standing.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:49 pm

"No, make yourself comfortable. It's not like I use that room anyway," I said smiling, my eyes turning from silver back to dark green. I smile. She was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:56 pm

/"You sure?" I asked smiling at him. "I don't wanna bother you." I sat on the couch again.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:59 pm

"I could use some company," I said, smiling. She was beautiful. I started to realized that again as I started to be very attracted to her again. Damn my boy side of me... Heheh. U poked her.
"Poke,"
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:03 pm

"Pookkkeee." I giggled poking his arm. I smiled at him. Then I got up and said "No poke backs!!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:11 pm

"What!?" I laughed. I got up and walked casually, whistling. Then I poke her. "POKE!" I yelled and sprinted down the hall and vaulted over my bed. I laughed, I was acting like a five year old and I loved it!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:13 pm

"NO FAIR!!" I yelled giggling and running after him. "BED!" I laughed jumping on the bed. "Bouncybouncybouncybouncy!" I giggled as I jumped up and down on the bed. "Where'd Link go? Oh well! BOUNCYBOUNCYBOUNCY!!" I giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:19 pm

I vaulted up and started to tickle her. "TICKLES!!!" I yelled as I full on tickled her. I can't believe how immature I was actiong... IT WAS GREAT! I was loving this. I was laughing hysterically.. I was really liking this girl.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:22 pm

"GAH!!" I yelled giggling like crazy. "Stooppp!!" I giggled. I absolutely hate my laugh and he's tickling me! This is SO not fair! "I surrender!!!" I giggled trying to push him away from me. "Stooppiittt!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:27 pm

I stopped. "YAY! I win!" I said laughing. My british laugh sounded frilly and stupid. I stopped. I looked at her and smiled. That was a lot of fun. I leaned in...
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:32 pm

I laughed when he said he won. Hah, his voice sounded funny. I smiled at him. Then he leaned in and so did I. I kissed him. I smiled when I felt his lips against mine.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:37 pm

I smiled our lips touched. I put my arms around her waist, I held her close. She was so cute. So, I wonder if she thinkls the same way of me.. or am I just there? Wow.. In the middle of the kiss I poked her.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:40 pm

I put my arms around his neck. I smiled when he held me close to him. I honestly thought he was the cutest guy I've ever seen. I poked his cheek giggling.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:44 pm

I had to stop in mid kiss to laugh then I leaned in again. She always brought laughs for me. I was happy about that. I started to like her more and more. I really was.
"Wow," I said when I pulled away, still holding her close.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:51 pm

"Wow?" I giggled holding him. I can't believe I found someone like him. He was cute, funny, a little immature but that was fine with me, and caring. I smiled at him. I couldn't help but smile.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:54 pm

"Yes wow... that was a good kiss.. wasn't it?" I asked, smiling. She looked beautiful, her amazing hair and looks. It just mad me want to never let go. I smiled.
"So..." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:56 pm

"Yeah...It was.." I blushed smiling. I looked at his hair. It was so tempting... "SNEAK ATTACK!!" I giggled running my fingers through his hair and messing it up. I smiled when I was done.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:05 pm

I felt my hair.. it was messed up. "No! My hair! That was all I got!" I said, smiling. I smiled at her. Her hair.. "PAYBACK!" I yelled and messed up her hair, and when I was done, I laughed.
"Now we're even," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next