Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:59 pm

I pulled away. Leaving her wanting more. "So.. what were you watching that was making you so jumpy?" I asked, looking at the TV. Commercials.. she didn't get scared by the swiffer sweeper did she?
"Oh yeah, I'm scared of the swiffer sweeper as well," I said.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:03 am

"I was watching this show called Ghost Adventu-Swiffer sweeper?!" I asked laughing. "You're scared of the swiffer sweeper?!" I asked laughing my heart out. I'm sorry but that's too funny.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:09 am

"Oh I-I.. uh.." I said, a little embarrassed by the comment. I thought.. I thought that she was scared of the swiffer sweeper... well she was scared of a twig. So is that not normal to expect that?
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:14 am

"It's okay." I laughed kissing his cheek. "I still love you." I smiled. Then I realized what I had said. 'Love'. "OHGODIMSORRY!" I said backing away from him and covering my mouth again.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:19 am

"No need to say sorry. I-I love you too," I said, then I realized that, that it was the first time I have ever said I love you to anyone else beside my family. I love her so much, wow.. I didn't expect that from me.
"Yeah.. Yeah I really do," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:29 am

I blushed a deep shade of red. "You seriously do?" I said looking down again. Wow, he felt the same way... I feel like... I can't describe it..
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:36 am

"I really do," I said, smiling. "So.. do you actually feel the same way.. or was that just a slip of the tongue," I said, looking at my feet. I hope she did feel the same way. I hope so.. cause if she did.. well.. that would be plain awesome.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:41 am

"Of course I feel the same way." I smiled lifting his face and kissing him. I held him close to me when I did. I loved it when we kissed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:47 am

I kissed back holding her close. She was awesome, she loved me, I loved her, I thought she was the perfect girl, she thought I was the perfect guy, what's not to love? I smiled as I pulled away.
"So, wanna see the basement?" I asked, the basement.. was the coolest room in the house!
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:50 am

"Basement?! I wanna see basement!" I giggled bouncing up and down. "BASEMENT! CATCH ME!" I giggled jumping up and into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:57 am

I caught her and smiled. I opened the door barely and walked down the stairs, revealing a ping pong table, arcade games, fifty inch flatscreen TV with game consoles, air hockey, and any other fun thing you could imagine.
"Here we are" I said.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:40 pm

"I think I died and came to heaven!" I laughed going over to the ping pong table. "I could never learn to play this thing." I laughed. "I would always fail epicly and lose." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:14 pm

"I've tried multiple times to play this with anyone, I fail everytime," I said, smiling. I tossed the ball in the air and hit it on the ground. it bounced up and hit me on the forehead. My head jerked back. That hurt. I took the ball and put it on the table.
"Dance Dance Revolution," I said and got onto the theing you dance on.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:17 pm

I laughed a little when the ball rebounded and hit his head. "DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION! I'm so good at this game!!" I giggled getting on the mat. "I'm soo gonna kick your butt at this." I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:29 pm

"I suck at dancing so yep you are," I said as the game started. I aimlessly tried to hit the buttons, missing everyone of them. I didn't care. I was laughing my head off. She was so fun to be with.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:33 pm

I put my level on challenge, the hardest level. When we danced, I hit every single step, getting a great score. I was smiling the whole time. My arms were flying all over the place but I really didn't care. I wasn't gonna ruin my best score ever! When the song was over, I collapsed to the ground. "Told..you..I'd..win.." I smiled, out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6