Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:28 pm

"Nice house." I smiled. "How come you don't stay in a cabin?" I asked walking around the house. Walking still hurt, but I was getting better at it. I leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:31 pm

"Tch, I like cabins and all, but everyone does not share my philosophy so when one of their friends or parents die, which is like every week here, someone comes crying to me cause I Have the British Accent," I said smiling at her, I quickly got some bandages and neosporin. I looked at her.
"Come and sit on the couch, so I can bandage your wounds," I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:38 pm

"Oh, I see." I said looking at the bandages and neosporin he had just gotten out. "I don't need bandages..It will heal.." I said putting a hand behind my neck. My father would be angry with me. Especially when he come to visit my mind ever so often because 'I'm the worst child someone could ever ask for.' I felt tears come to my eyes but I quickly wiped them away. I couldn't show weakness.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:44 pm

"Calista.. I know your probably thinking, I have to be like my father, well you don't. My father killed my mother and yet, I am like him, and I hate myself for it. You don't want to be like your father.. and Calista.. your not immortal, if you don't patch that up, your going to die. I'm not gonna let such a beauty like you die," I said to her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:51 pm

I got off the wall and went to go walk to the couch. But something held me back again. "I want to believe you Link...I Do...But...My father is all I have. My mother disowns me because she hated my father. Yes, my father is a complete jerk, but I still love him...He's my father..And if I die, then whatever. I don't really care." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:59 pm

"Not leaving me much choice.. I'm violating my philosophy.. but.. Here I go," I said as I pointed a hand towards her. I sped up the healing proccess of all of her wounds. All the pain of her wounds rushed into me, I yelped. I was so tried when I was finished, her wounds were healed.. I think... I plopped onto the couch.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:06 pm

"Wh-what did you do?!" I said looking at all my wounds. They...were gone. I felt completely healed. "Put them back!!" I said going over to him and sitting by him. "Why would you do that?!" I asked, angry and somewhat relieved at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:11 pm

All of my pain from my wounds that I had in the past all bubbled up to the surface. I screamed. This is the price of helping people. My scar on my jaw glowed red, I was roaring in pain, my jaw scar.. all the emotions came back.. ending in an unbearable pain. When it was finished I had a huge scar on my right forearm. I looked at it.. oh god.. It hurts. "Because.. I care about you..." I said as I coughed up blood.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:17 pm

"You didn't have to do that!! I can take care of myself!! And now you're coughing up blood!!" I said going to get a cloth and handed it to him so he could cough into it. I was mega ticked. "You didn't have to do that!! And now you've ended up hurting yourself!! You have no idea how pissed I am!!" I said my eyes turning a deep shade of red. Whoa, my eyes could change colour? I guess I really am pissed.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:22 pm

"I don't care," I said, my eyes turning silver, when I get angry my eyes turn silver and start to glow, just like my Dad's. I wiped the blood off my face. This is why I don't help people.. I could save so many people by healing their scars.. but they never are grateful. I trudged off into the room where I wuickly changed into jeans and a t-shirt. I trudged back.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:29 pm

"I need to get going, it's getting dark." I said calming down a little. I checked my sheath and belt loop. "Damn..I left my sword and dagger in the woods. I need to go find them." I said heading out the door. Before I left the house, I turned and said "Thanks for healing me, it wasn't necessary though. You hurt yourself healing me. And I hate it when people do that kind of stuff for me. Then I get ticked so does my father. I'm sorry for flipping. That wasn't so necessary either. Nice to meet you Link. I'll be going now." I said turning, leaving, and closing the door behind me. It's dark outside so I tried to find my way back to the spot where I lost my sword and dagger.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:36 pm

I sped up the time proccess of her finding her sword and dagger. I sat on my couch and thought.. this was it. If I could think of ever a better time to do this... it would be right now. Ok, here I go. I walk into my closet and pulled out my blueprints. Yup.. here I go... I look at it and quickly started to make a list of supplies.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:43 pm

I felt like I found my weapons in two seconds. "NOT FUNNY!!" I yelled, even though he couldn't hear me. Now that I think about it, I really don't wanna go back to my cabin. I walked to a certain spot in the woods and walked over to a pile of leaves, revealing a back pack. I pulled out two blankets and a pillow. I took large branches and made a TP looking tent. I crawled inside and laid the blanket down and laid on top of it. I just laid there and thought about things. I honestly don't like being here. I want to go back home.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:49 pm

I tried to stop myself... Link.. no helping people.. come on.. don't.. DAMMIT!! I threw my pencil on the ground and ran outside. My eyes still glowed silver so I could see through the darkness. I ran off to see where she was, problem was.. I was tired as all hell. I eventually found her, I was soaking wet and I took off my shirt cause it was too heavy.
"Come inside," i said smiling, water pouring down my face.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:53 pm

"You sure?" I asked sitting up. Then I saw he had no shirt. "Dude, you're shirt ran away." I said with a small laugh. I also had made a change of clothes in here. I was wearing a pink strapless sundress with grey leggings underneath.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:55 pm

"Oh crap.. not again," I said jokingly. Well my shrt was too heavy from all the water so I had to take it off, is what I wanted to say but the response would be, Uhhhhhh. Yup. I was a weirdling.
"Come on," I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:58 pm

"If you insist." I said getting out of my tent, putting back the blankets and pillow in my back pack and hiding it again. "Why is your face wet?" I asked poking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:03 pm

"I just had a shower," I said. It was true.. Then when I checked her present timeline and she was under the tent, I put on a shirt and I was soaking so it was too wet, so I just threw it off. Then I saw my shirt under a tree. I tackled it.
"Gotcha!" I said smiling, and holding it up like it was a deer I just killed.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:06 pm

"Bad shirt!" I giggled. Then I poked him. I felt like I should. "Haha, I poked yoou." I giggled like I was 5 years old. I'm very childish when I want to be.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:12 pm

"Poke!" I said when I poked her. I can also be childish. I also felt like I needed to poke her. Haha... that's normal.
"I win," I said.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:15 pm

"NUUUU." I said poking him again. "I win!" I said climbing up a tree. "You can't get me!"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:50 pm

I try to reach for her, but I can't, then I laugh. This was the most fun I've had in weeks. I looked at her with silver eyes, I liked this girl... a lot. I was happy about it as well.
"Mind poke!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:54 pm

"Nuuuuuu. You can't do thaaaattt!" I giggled swinging my legs around. This was a lot of fun. I never get to act this way. I got a leaf and threw it at him. "LEAF POKE!" I giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:00 pm

"Nuuu!" I said as the leaf hit me on the shoulder. I clutched my heart and fell to the ground, with my tongue haning outisde of mhy mouth. I laughed again as I pointed a hand to her.
"Abracadabra-WIZARDS POKE!" I yelled laughing.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:06 pm

"AHH!!" I yelled pretending to fall backwards, ended up I did actually fall backwards. I screamed as I grabbed another branch to hold me up. My grip was tight and I wasn't gonna let go anytime soon. "HELP!!" I yelled. The branch was skinny was was making cracking noise and I was at least 10 feet off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)   Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a New Person. (Private to Rachie)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next