Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The water is very...wet [ private ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

The water is very...wet [ private ] Empty
PostSubject: The water is very...wet [ private ]   The water is very...wet [ private ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Hayden Sarah Korps,

Hayden was being a naughty girl again. Well, if you would consider being out of her cabin after hours naughty then...yeah, she was being naughty. She just was unable to help herself; the beach was just so beautiful when it was almost midnight. The moon seemed to hang low in the sky tonight, making the calm waves glisten into the distance. This was the natural beauty of their enviroment, and Hayden's heritage meant that she could appreciate this better then most.
Her long blonde hair pulled back into a messy bun, wearing an old grey shirt and sweat-pants, Hayden wasn't looking at her finest. It wasn't as if she was going to run into anyone; or so she thought. She had only got out because she couldn't sleep, and she wanted to inhale the fresh air once more.
Sitting down and bringing her knees up to rest her chin on them, Hayden looked out at the waves as they slowly moved against the rocks, her toes digging into the soft sand. Humming lightly to herself, she thought about how many times she had been here before this point. Seeing as she had been at camp for a good few years, she knew how to escape her cabin after hours and being undetected, and this was always the place she came. It was quiet, she never ran into anyonne she knew and it gave her chance to just..think.
Ha, a blonde attempting to think. It should be illegal.

Copyright Swaggy; CerysTheGreat
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The water is very...wet [ private ]   The water is very...wet [ private ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:14 pm

The water is very...wet [ private ] Tumblr_lzcj5hn8o41rnwlx6o1_500

Daniel Christian Klein

As he started to warm up his voice he heard another one behind him, a few partials higher than his own. He was too tired to be jumpy or to be frightened by the voice. He was a little startled, though. Daniel layed his hand down over the strings and turned to the sound of the soprano voice. Even though he was fatigued and his eyes looked worn and tired, a warm, genuine smile spread across his face. "Thank you," Daniel said, his tired eyes still sparkling.

Within a few seconds, Daniel's eyes went up and down her. He did it so quickly, though, that she was likely not to have noticed. The first thing he noticed about the girl was that she was incredibly beautiful. About as good looking as Hailey. Of course, it hadn't worked out with Hailey. And it had been three months since the break up, so he was allowed to look at other girls, right?

Last edited by Zan on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The water is very...wet [ private ]   The water is very...wet [ private ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Hayden Sarah Korps,

Hayden jumped when he heard the sound of one dragging something along the sand, raising her head to find a boy sitting down, holding a guitar close to him as if ready to play it. Hayden had always been drawn towards music; ridiculously so. She was extremely diverse when it came to music, and could respect and appreciate any artist…well, maybe she found difficulty in doing that with Rebecca Black but, she tried.
Another thing about Hayden was that she was extremely curious, and childlike in her own way. Even though she had escaped her cabin this night for a time for her to be alone, she couldn’t help her fascination towards this boy and his guitar, watching him start to strum for a few moments.
Wanting to get closer to him, Hayden crawled silently along the soft sand until she was only a few feet away from the boys back, frowning at his wet hair and the tired look of him. At least she wasn’t the only one that wasn’t looking their best; her wearing sweats and all. Normal girls would probably be bothered if a boy saw them in her pyjamas and bare of any facial products, but Hayden wasn’t like most girls. She didn’t wear skirts or anything flattering, and she put herself down at every opportunity. She didn’t believe in herself, and she didn’t believe that she was beautiful. She had been told that was she was, but had never truly believed it yet. Maybe she just needed the right person to tell her that she was in fact pretty.
Not being able to help herself any longer, Hayden moved forward again so her head was practically looking over the boy’s shoulder, knowing it would most likely startle him. “That’s really good,” She beamed, jumping back quickly just in case this boy turned on her or something.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The water is very...wet [ private ]   The water is very...wet [ private ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:19 am

Daniel Christian Klein

As he started to warm up his voice he heard another one behind him, a few partials higher than his own. He was too tired to be jumpy or to be frightened by the voice. He was a little startled, though. Daniel layed his hand down over the strings and turned to the sound of the soprano voice. Even though he was fatigued and his eyes looked worn and tired, a warm, genuine smile spread across his face. "Thank you," Daniel said, his tired eyes still sparkling.

Within a few seconds, Daniel's eyes went up and down her. He did it so quickly, though, that she was likely not to have noticed. The first thing he noticed about the girl was that she was incredibly beautiful. About as good looking as Hailey. Of course, it hadn't worked out with Hailey. And it had been three months since the break up, so he was allowed to look at other girls, right?

Last edited by Zan on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The water is very...wet [ private ]   The water is very...wet [ private ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:44 am

Hayden Sarah Korps,

Noticing how tired the boy seemed to be, Hayden’s expression softened to one of pure empathy, being tired herself. With Hayden, however, she was still up-beat and energetic even when she was feeling a little fatigue. She was used to staying up late, especially whilst living in a care-home for some of her life. It wouldn’t be unusual to hear the loud music that the older orphans had been playing whilst the younger ones were forced to turn their lights off, so Hayden could stay up late and she slept like the dead; not waking-up until midday at least.
Continuing to smile at this handsome boy with dripping hair and looking worn, Hayden sat back down on the ground, her aqua eyes fixed on his face with warmth and child-like curiosity. She dug her fingers into the soft sand, letting it fall between her pale fingers before scooping more up, doing this absent-mindedly. It must have been obvious to any camper that Daniel was either a son of one of the muses or Apollo, and Hayden’s curiosity forced her to question him about this, not caring that she was speaking to an insanely-cute guy and wearing sweats.
“So, are you a Son of Apollo, or something?” She asked, her voice high and playful. Feeling rude for asking him these questions and having not introduced herself yet, she followed quickly with; “Oh, I’m Hayden, by the way. Nice to meet you.”

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The water is very...wet [ private ]   The water is very...wet [ private ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:08 am

Daniel Christian Klein

Daniel chuckled, as he posistioned the guitar onto the ground, nervous about the rocks in the sand scratching the paint of the cherry red guitar. It was his favorite guitar out three and he wasn't even sure why he brought it out in the first place. Realizing that he wasn't paying much attention to the girl in front of him, Daniel's eyes flickered over to her face again. "What? Oh, yeah, I'm a son of Apollo."

Oh, yeah and my great-grandfather's Orpheus, Daniel silently added. He usually didn't tell new people about this right away, though. It was something they had to work up to. "Hayden," he said, tasting the name on his tongue. "That's a very pretty name for an even prettier girl," he said, flirting. "I'm Daniel."

Last edited by Zan on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The water is very...wet [ private ]   The water is very...wet [ private ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:55 am

Hayden Sarah Korps,

Her eyes following the guitar as he laid It down, Hayden blushed as Daniel flirted with her. She looked down at herself, not believeing that a guy was intrested in her whilst she was wearing what she was wearing. When her eyes returned to Daniel's, she realised how pretty they were; a sort of green-ish shade framed by which and dark eyelashes.
They were beautiful. He was beautiful.
Tucking a loose lock of her wavy hair behind her ear, Hayden fingers continued to trace shapes In the sand, waiting for the blush to leave her face before choosing her words carefully. She had to be one of the most flirtacious girls in her cabin, yet was currently at a loss of words. "Speak for yourself," She grinned, her eyes travelling down Daniel with admiration before snapping back to his mezmorising eyes.
Biting her lip and hoping she hadn't made a complete fool of herself, the daughter of Demeter persisted with talking. "I was I was as good as you. The only instrument I can play is my voice...if you eve consider that an instrument." Her smile dropped, a frown taking over her expression as she thought.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The water is very...wet [ private ]   The water is very...wet [ private ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The water is very...wet [ private ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: