Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person] Empty
PostSubject: Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person]   Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:46 pm

I walked back a little dazed from the After Curfew party earlier. I was super late at night, and I felt half drunk from really heavy wine. I smelled the perfume from my Cabin, and I headed that way. I tried to keep my head up. I hoped I wouldn't run into anyone, but of course I did.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person]   Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:49 pm

I was walking looking at the stars and the moon. Someone runs to me. I say, "Ow." I turn around and see Ali. I say, "Hey Ali."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person]   Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:52 pm

I let my hair drop in front on my face. I didn't really care my hair was getting a little frizzy. Note to self: Get new hairspray, and /or frizz control for night time. Well, I sort of did. I barely looked up, but I knew who it was. "Hey Sav," I murmered.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person]   Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:56 pm

I look at Ali and frown. I say, "Anything wrong Ali?" I stand beside Ali and look at her. She didn't look normal. It might be the alcohol she had at the party.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person]   Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:58 pm

My head throbbed. Damnit, I only had one glass of wine! It was pretty strong. "Uh, sorta. Wine, party, strong..." I said. I started swaying back and forth of dizziness.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person]   Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:02 pm

I helped Ali to Cabin 10. I opened the door. I say, "Okay. We're here. At Cabin 10, the Aphrodite cabin. Be careful Ali." I leaned against the open door.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person]   Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:15 pm

"Thanks," I said. The smell of perfume oddly made me feel sick. "Frickin' Dionysus kids and their alchohal. I sat down on my bed and rubbed my temples. Thank the gods the others were still at the party.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person]   Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:20 pm

I closed the door behind me. I sat down on my bunk. I didn't have any alcohol at the party at all. I sigh and look at a christmas tree. It was the Aphrodite Cabin Christmas Tree. It was filled with heart, dove, and written love ornaments.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person]   Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:46 pm

No luck with boys. So to me, the party wasn't all people said it was. I saw most of my siblings there, but that was it. And my friends had luck with guys and meeting others, but all I did was drink a "harmless" drink and nearly killed myself.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person]   Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:49 pm

I sighed. I had attempted with a boy, but realized he had a girlfriend and she was my sister. I had no luck at the party and I wasn't to sure about my date for- well I don't know when it is going to be because when I went to schedule it, James was busy.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person]   Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:21 pm

I tried to start a convo. I bet it wouldn't go well, though. "So how was the party for you?" I asked. My eyes hurt to keep open.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person]   Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:24 pm

I think about the party. I had gotten boring fast. I say, "It was kind of boring. I didn't meet anyone there."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person]   Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:26 pm

"Me neither. I just kinda stood around and felt awkward. That's a first," I said, muttering the last sentance.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person]   Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:59 am

I say, "I told my friend Shelbie that I was too busy to go to the beach for a picnic with her tomorrow. Hopefully she'll have better luck than I had." Shelbie was my best friend. I wanted what was best for her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person]   Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:09 am

"Yeah..." I said. I didn't really have any real friends. Just my siblings who I gosisped with and did makeup and hair with and shopped. I just looked so courageous.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person]   Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:21 am

I sighed. I laid down on my bunk and stared at the ceiling. I was starting to get tired. I say, "I still have to get Christmas presents for Jessica, Dani, Shelbie, Penny, and Belle."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person]   Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:26 am

I went over to the Christmas tree someone had set up in the Cabin. I messed with a little pink heart ornament. I just nodded a little. I shut my eyes, I felt like crying.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person]   Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:41 am

I continued to stare at the ceiling. After a while, I turned and stared at the tree. I looked at the beautiful angel on top. I got up and walked a little closer to it. SHe could almost touch it without going on her tiptoes. She got on her tiptoes and touched the Angel with one finger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person]   Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh. [Private to Jess but Open to one other Person]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: