Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!)   Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:38 am

"'Cause Cool Guys Don't Look At Explosions."

a
||b||e||l||||m||o||n||t||e||n||e||g||r||o

the blind son of Demeter
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Abel Montenegro, the sarcastic son of Demeter guided himself out into the beach. Where the soft lapping of waves reached his sensitive ears, and the wind tossed his untamed hair around, making it stick out into spikes. Definitely, this was the place you could find him, not always, but certainly often. Unlike his half siblings, he very much prefered to stay alone, out of the feilds and get with himself rather than spen the time listening to everyone babble about plants and such. He was the weird one, not because he didn't place plants in his top priority list, but because he was different. He was blind.

Abel sighed, as his shoes crunched the little snad mounds that gathered over night. He literally heard his way to the ocean, as his hands laid limp by his side. Knowing he was somewhere close, but the distinct crushing of the waves, he decided to stop and sit down for a while, enjoying the scenery he only could imagine. And then that's when he heard them. Soft footsteps on the sand, somehow distant, yet he could still hear it. "Uhm, hello?" he asked, rather than said. Surely, if he has the sight, he wouldn't hesitate if inyone was here. But he hasn't, so he has to do with them understanding.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!)   Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:14 am

Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!) Girl-210

"I'm on the right track, baby..."

----

ALEX WAS SO TIRED. Staying up all night to watch Fuse's Gagathon really took a toll on her. She couldn't resist; Lady Gaga was her all-time favorite. And how was Alex supposed to know it was nonstop? She sort of conked out around 1:30 AM, and woke up at 8:00 because of Derek's alarm.

She hated his alarm.

But, since she was up, she decided to do something relaxing to wake herself up. And so she ended up on the beach. Alex generally visited the beach about once a day, for whatever reason. Even she didn't know why half the time. Her long legs walked smoothly across the beach, her feet treading softly against the sand. Turning a corner of the beach, she spotted a boy.

He was cute. Very cute, actually. And it seemed like he was oblivious to everything around him. Alex found that intriguing. In her polka dotted bikini top, and her short denim shorts, she walked to him and tapped him on the shoulder. When he didn't look, she sat next to the boy. "Hi!" She hoped she didn't scare him or interrupt anything.

----

"...I was born this way."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!)   Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:26 am

~Look who finally got the pictures right!

Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!) Image-50938693-640x480
a

the blind son of Demeter
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Abel stifften a bit, probably not used to people hanging around him so closely. Probably because he never thought anyone would walk right up to him at all. "Uh hey." he said, nearly closing up again and act nervous. But the voice was feminine, smart and somewhat appealing, and he couldn't help to answer back to the voice.

"I'm- I'm Abel, son of Demeter." he said, thinking of a way to make things a bit comfortable and not at all awkward, which he mostly does. "What are you doing here?" he asked the girl, hearing nothing but her breathing near by.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!)   Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:56 am

----

ALEX SMILED. She didn't know yet that he was blind. "Really, I don't actually know why I'm here. Maybe I just needed a break from everything, that's all. It's so fast paced, sometimes I just need time to rest." She shrugged. "I'm Alex."

----

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!)   Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:03 am

a

the blind son of Demeter
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Hey Alex." he smiled, a real wram one, which was a break from his expressionless face. He never knew why, but he sometimes didn't actually mean the smiles he gave to others. But to her, it wasn't forced, it was natural. "I guess, we're here on the same page too. People these days don't even have the time to...go to the beach." he said quietly. He almost said see the beach. But he had to stopped himself. Little details always hurt the most, but the bigger ones could easily be ignored.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!)   Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:47 am

----

ALEX NODDED SOFTLY AND looked out at the water. It truly was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, everybody seemed happy, it just was nice. She turned to the boy. "You know, you haven't told me your name." She tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear and smiled at him.

----

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!)   Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:07 pm

~he told her already. x]

a

the blind son of Demeter
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Abel sigh. Maybe she's heard of him, the blind son of Demeter. The waste of good space. "It's-It's Abel. Able Montenegro. Demeter kid too." he said. He faced the girl, or at least where he thought Alex was, and his blue eyes were peircing. If you couldn't know that he's blind, you'd probably think he sees your soul. Abel flipped out his long bangs out of his eyes and smiled a bit. Yeah, at least he could pretend that he could see. For now.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!)   Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:58 am

----

ALEX GRINNED. "Abel, huh? That's an intresting name. But its cool. Definitely more than Alex." For the first time, she noticed his eyes. "They're beautiful. Your eyes, I mean." Then, she realized, that Alex Dashwood was attracted to Abel Montenegro. Very.

----

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!)   Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:28 am

a

the blind son of Demeter
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"They are?" he said. Or at least he tried to make it sound like he wasn't asking. The melody of her voice made him respond without thinking twice, making him feel much more open then any other people. [i]Maybe it's because she was a daughter of Apollo[i], he thought to himself. But he knew it wasn't it. He met other children of Apollo, but only she made him go out of his shell. "I...I don't know about that." he said, letting his red bangs fall upon his eyes. He could feel the heat in his cheeks, and he had to bite down on his lips to stop giggling or something. Someone actually complimented him? Was it true? Just another set of questions he could never answer for himself.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!)   Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:32 am

----

"Well, its true. I love your eyes." She smiled at Abel. But when the same blank expression stayed on his face, Alex knew something was up. "Abel. . . is there something wrong? You don't look okay." She knew she just met him, but she knew they already had a connection.

----

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!)   Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:39 am

a

the blind son of Demeter
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Wha-what?" Abel looked down, blushing red again. He didn't know he had preety eyes, much less have some, probably, cute girl go around and tell him their beautiful. She made him feel fuzzy and warm inside, and somehow, deep inside of him, he liked it. Butterflies pounded his stomach, and he felt like he was light headed or something.

But when the matter with the eyes arose, he suddenly felt protective. Being blind wasn't really an easy matter to him. "'Cause I'm..." the words caught themselves in his thoat. What will he tell her? That he's the Demeter freak? The disabled one? Or even if he manage to get the words out, will she still see him the same way, or will she stray away, like the ones that went ahead and left him in the dark. able sighed a bit, and raised his sightless eyes too where he felt Alex was. "Blind." he managed to choke out, giving off a small, sad smile at the girl he barely met, but surely, he was falling for. Falling hard too.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!)   Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:51 pm

----

"Oh!" Alex was shocked, sure, but it was something she could easily get over. She smiled at him. "Well then, if you can't see, I'm smiling right now." Alex took her finger and drew a heart in the sand. "And I have black hair, brown eyes, I have braces, and I'm wearing. . ." Alex looked down at her top. ". . .A bikini top with denim shorts."

----

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!)   Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:56 am

a

the blind son of Demeter
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

It was Abel's turn to look shock now. It didn't really seeped in that a girl like her would care if he was some genetically disabled, hyperactive and dyslexic kid. "It-it doesn't matter?" he asked. Something inside him clicked in, as if the dreams of future romances got released from the cage in his head. He heard sand shuffling, probably someone who was doing sand art and his sensitive ears heard it clearly. But it was only a minor detail in his head right now. She sounds amazing, Able thought. He gave off a small smile, replacing the mixed expression in his pale blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!)   Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:41 am

----

Alex laughed. "No. Not at all, Abel." She smiled at him, studying him. He definitely was cute. And Alex liked him. But how was he supposed to know? Usually, she would draw it in the sand or do something else. But to go right out and say it... Ah, what the heck. She was certain. "Abel?" She asked with a tinge of uncertainly, but buried it. "I think I...like you. A lot."

----

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!)   Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:39 am

a

the blind son of Demeter
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Able blushed furiously. So she did like him! Ha! And the others thought only his mom could. "You-You do?" he asked her, avoiding her heavy look. Wow, all his life was painful, and times like these are like the most wonderful things that happened to him. It was these moments that keeps hi anchored to the world and don't go mad with all the loneliness and darkness of his perspectives. "Well, then, I like you back." he said, wishing that he could at least stop blushing or act stupid. He looked at her, hesitating a bit, like figuring the meaning of life or something.

But before he could stop himself, he crashed his pink lips on hers. With perfect aim, almost as if he had some map behind his blind eyes. Eternity passed and he finally figured put what he had done. He sat back straight and cough. "S-Sorry." he stuttered. Wow, way to go spoil a moment. But definitely, what happens next, Abel won't regret doing that. He felt like he could run the whole world and fly a plane to Mars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!)   Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here. At The Beach. (Private to Alex!!!!!)
Page 1 of 1