Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luccy

Luccy

Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:24 pm

My eyes were lightly closed, as I sat, hugging my knees to my chest in the grass. It wasn't cold to me, even though snow was lightly falling . I tried to swallow my tears, but it didn't work. Once one tear slipped down my cheek, another followed right behind. I didn't bother to wipe them away, I just sat and thought about everything. My back was to camp, hopefully nobody saw me crying like a little kid.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:32 pm

I was just slowly and quietly wandering Half-Blood Hill, thinking. My girlfriend, Dylan, had just broken up with me, and I was pretty bummed. As I wander, I hear sobbing. Concerned, I run to the noise. I see a girl sitting on the ground sobbing. She was cute, too. I run up to her and lean down in front of her. "Hey, hey. Stop crying. Are you okay?" I ask her softly.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:38 pm

"Do I look okay?" I ask quietly, tears still streaming down my face. I swallow, and try to stop crying. I look up to see a boy, around my age. I brush my hand across my cheeks to wipe away my tears.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:54 pm

I take my hand and brush away a tear of her's. "It's okay. What's wrong?" I ask her. "I'm only trying to help. If you don't want to tell me, its fine."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:59 pm

"I know, sorry. I'm really not usually like this." I say with a small smile. "As for whats wrong, just a sucky visit to the doctor."Without conciously thinking about it, my fingers touched the scar on my hip. I blinked a few more times, until most of the tears were gone.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:15 pm

I smile at the corner of my mouth. "Oh, well, would it make you feel better to tell me more about it?" I sit next to her. She was cute. Really cute.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:21 pm

"'Dunno, guess we'll see." I return his smile, my icy blue eyes completely tear free. "Hold on, I don't think I caught your name. Considering I was crying my eyes out and whatnot, I fogot to ask. Silly me." I rolled my eyes and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:33 pm

I grinned at her, as I picked at my I <3 BOOBIES bracelet. "Oliver Thomas. But please, please, call me Ollie." I stared softly into her eyes. They were almost the same color as mine. Wow. I decided then and there that I liked this girl. A lot. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:50 pm

"Parker Leigh. But you can just call me Parker. Unless of course you think of a super snazzy nickname that I approve of." I smile and look back at him. He was really cute.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:41 pm

"I'll call you Central Park...er. No, that's crappy..." I laugh. "Eh, Parker's a nice name." I smile at her. "So, who's your parent? I AM SON OF ZEUS, KING OF THE GODS." I say, overly dramatic.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 pm

I laugh, looking as him"Zeus, huh? Hmm, as a boring daughter of Khoine, I can't really compete with that. "He was really easy to be around, and I had completely forgotton about being upset.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:39 am

I raise an eyebrow. "Khione, huh? The snow goddess? You could totally freeze over my lightning bolt, no doubt." I grin at her.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:22 am

I nod, and brush back my contrasting, dark hair."Hmm, well I'm not so sure we should try that. Getting fried by a Zeus kid is never very high on my To-Do list. It probably wouldn't be to great for my health." I grin and look down at the accumulating snow. My skin was almost the exact color of the powdery dnow.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:36 am

I laugh. She was pretty. Really pretty. I don't know if I should ask her out... I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:42 am

"So Ollie, what do I need to know about you? "I ask. Knowing people makes it a lot easier to talk to. Unfortunatly, you usually get treated differently than a random person.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:51 am

I shrug. "I dunno. Whatever you want to know, I guess. Ask me anything." I pick at my bracelet.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:01 am

"Hmm, well I'm better at answering that asking.How 'bout you ask first, and I'll answer?" I ask, a smile playing across my lips.I stretch my legs out straight and look at him.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:36 pm

I smirk. "'Kay. Where'd you grow up?" I lean back on my left hand.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:01 pm

"Maine with my dad and now stepmom. Fun right? " I say with an eyeroll. More like in a hospital in Maine most of my life, but whatever. Saying that would probably make him think I was a mental case.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:31 pm

I laugh. "Maine, huh? Awesome. I grew up in L.A. with my mom. She was a famous actor...she was in some pretty big movies."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:07 pm

"That's really cool. Sun, sand, pretty girls, and tans. Sounds good." I laugh looking at my snow colored skin. "So, what is something about you that you don't tell everyone ?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:15 pm

I shrug. "I'm sort of a hoarder. I have, like, 15 million magazines." I smirk at her. "What about you, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:28 pm

"Hmm. Well it kinda has to do with stuff from earlier. You have to pinky-promise that you won't tell anyone. I've only told one person at camp." I hold up my hand, pinky out and grin at him.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:13 pm

I grin back. "Fine." I cross pinkies with her. "Now what is it? Can't be that bad."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:23 pm

I amile softly and look him straight in the eyes. My look was an obvious If-You-Ever-Tell-Anyone-I-Will-Kill-You . I glanced around and leaned in to whisper in his ear. My lips almost touching his ear."I have leukemia."I went back to my original spot and watched his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]   Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometimes crying does help [Private to Alex]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next