Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hunting(private to alex-kun)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Hunting(private to alex-kun) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting(private to alex-kun)   Hunting(private to alex-kun) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:34 pm

I had my bow and arrow at ready as I quietly searched the forest for anything to hunt.Id grown tired of hunting with guns,pointy metal objects,and shadows.So today I had settled with a bow and some arrows I had 'borrowed' from an Apollo camper.I reached the darkest part of the forest and smiled devileshly.Theres nothing I liked better than darkness.I wandered around till I got tired.I climbed up a tree and sat on one of the branches,my back to the trunk."C'est la vie."I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hunting(private to alex-kun)   Hunting(private to alex-kun) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:46 pm

CHRISTIAN ACCRUSIO
"Your nothing but a human compared to me,"

Hunting(private to alex-kun) 2w402tt

Hehe. A foolish demi-god decided to challenge me to a duel. Such an idiot. I tossed his body in a cave nearby and walked out, notcing the blood on my hands. I let my hands wash in a nearby river before standing up and wiping my hands on the firmer shirt of another one of my murder victims. I threw the shirt in the stream and took out my notepad and scribbled a new way to kill someone and put it in my pocket. I haven't seen this stream before... it must lead to a lake somewhere. I started to follow it down stream.
"Hm," I remarked.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Hunting(private to alex-kun)   Hunting(private to alex-kun) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:54 pm

I soon got bored of the venue I was in so I jumped down from the tree and headed for the stream.I usually hunted there since animals were always hanging around drinking water and what not.Once I was a good 10 feet away from the stream I stoped and climbed a tree.I liked climbing trees it gave a good advantage over pray.I sighed noticing there was nothing to hunt.Just my luck.I headed up stream toward camp.I stopped short noticing some guy.A very cute guy...Hm...
"'ello"I said,my dark eyes wary.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hunting(private to alex-kun)   Hunting(private to alex-kun) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:02 pm

I barely noticed a voice from behind me. I continued to walk downstream, and when I turned a corner, I lost her. I found that the stream continued to go inside of a waterfall. I got ready, and jumped into the water fall, breaking through the crashing water and falling fifteen feet into a resevoir underwater. I climbed up on a sandy ground and looked around the cave. It looked like, sounded like, and felt like a beach. I decided to use this to my advantage and took off my shirt and glasses and decided to go for a swim.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Hunting(private to alex-kun)   Hunting(private to alex-kun) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 pm

I smiled devileshly.Hm.Maybe hunting HIM would get me out of my boredom.I shrugged.I hadnt hunted people in a while and now seemed like a good time to start.I followed behind him quietly.I lost him once he reached aturn.Well that sucks.I walked forward in the direction he seemed to be heading.I reached a waterfall and chuckled.Id be just my luck if he was in there.I hated water.Oh crap.He probably is.I mentally facepalmed and jumped into the waterfall.I fell a good 15 feet before I reached some underground water resovior.I climbed up the sandy ground and saw him.Cool beans,I found my pray."Hola."I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hunting(private to alex-kun)   Hunting(private to alex-kun) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:17 pm

Uh... wow... she followed me. If I have learned anything over the years of stalking and murdering, it's that when someone follows you for that long... They want you. So I decided to play along for the time being... nah.
"Now what do you want me to do hm?"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Hunting(private to alex-kun)   Hunting(private to alex-kun) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:21 pm

I rolled my eyes."Well I was actually planning on hunting you for a little longer."I said,my hand at my hip.I sighed and slung my bow over my shoulder."Im Alice.You are..?"I asked him.I looked over him and smirked noticing he was shirtless.Nummy.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hunting(private to alex-kun)   Hunting(private to alex-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:14 pm

"Christian," I responded slightly. Hunting me... hehe. I'm offering myself to you on a plate, just take me, I'm not interested in beating around the bush. I'm not that kinda guy. I decided to go for a swim. I dove inside of the water, waded around for a bit and found... a stone? I swam to shore and eyed the stone. Peculiar. A great power is eminating from it. I set it down next to me and sat back.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Hunting(private to alex-kun)   Hunting(private to alex-kun) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:18 pm

I chuckled and rolled my eyes as he swam.I wouldve joined him but A.I hate water and B.I diddnt have a bathing suit.Well B isnt really a problem but A has its reasons."Whats with the rock?"I asked him,looking over his shoulder,my face next to his.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hunting(private to alex-kun)   Hunting(private to alex-kun) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Eheh? I showed her the rock and placed it beside me again. "I... I collect them," I said, that was complete and utter lie. What kinda of idiot collects rocks? It's just pointless games for the mind. Now collecting people eye balls or their precious items before killing them. Well, I do. So, yeah.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Hunting(private to alex-kun)   Hunting(private to alex-kun) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:03 pm

I chuckled."Thats nice.I collect guns."I said,grinning.I didnt really care that he lied to me.With eyes like those he could tell me all the bull he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Hunting(private to alex-kun)   Hunting(private to alex-kun) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Hehe. Guns. I prefer to taka knife and cut the life out of my victims, oooo... that turns me on. Yeah I am a sick puppy but you know... I can pull it off. I quickly kissed her, and turned away, plenty more where that came from sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Hunting(private to alex-kun)   Hunting(private to alex-kun) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:27 pm

I chuckled and hugged him from behind.Wow.Cute guy is Hot.I smiled devileshly and kissed his neck."What next chico lindo?"I asked,grinning.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hunting(private to alex-kun)   Hunting(private to alex-kun) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:56 pm

((Guys, can we try to avoid this kind of subject matter? I don't think a RP about murder and violent death is a good thing. Just a nice suggestion, and something to think about. Also, could you put PG-13 in the title?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting(private to alex-kun)   Hunting(private to alex-kun) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting(private to alex-kun)
Page 1 of 1