Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death] Empty
PostSubject: Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death]   Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:10 pm

I wipe a single tear from underneath my right eye. I couldn't believe Opal. right after I ask her out, she's with someone else. "just keep that out of your head Austin. Ah here it comes now." I look out through the bushes. There it was. the hell-hound. Star was right beside me ready to hunt as well. "On the count of three. 1. 2. 3."

Last edited by libby on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death]   Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:19 pm

I was running through the trees ninja style and speed.I was bored.They said there were monsters to hunt in the forest but I hadnt found anything yet.I stopped running when I noticed some fresh tracks.Definatley Hell hound tracks too.I followed the tracks,sniper rifle out and loaded,when I came upon a boy in the middle of his hunt.I stayed quiet not wanting to get us in jepordy.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death]   Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:31 am

I leap out of my hiding space. I make a slice under its belly across the path, and dive into the bushes and under the trap I set. Hopefully he would follow me. If he didn't, I don't get a hell hound. Big whoop ~Now she can fire~
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death]   Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:45 am

Zinnia Melion
Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death] Bab390adbf
"So? I'm A Girl, Yet I Survived The War. Got A Problem With That? Thought So."
~o~o~o~o~o~

Zin walked into the forest, seemingly down. How long had she ever heard of another Chaos kid? Her own brother? Was he cool, like one of the older campers? Was he a jerk? She didn't know. And that's her problem. She kicked a rock hard, frustration getting into her nerves. Maybe it was because she needed a big brother, cause her step brothers can't possibly remember her. Or are dead. It sucks to be her right now.

The rock she kicked fortunately, or rather unfortunately, landed on a near by hell hound's eye, causing it to roar angrily at her. Zin wasn't in the mood for killing creatures. She was down. And never approach her whenever she doesn't feel like it.

"Oh just shut up." she said, the air crackling around her. And as soon as the hound lunged for her throat, something liced through it's body. Sharp rocks had sprouted on the ground, slicing through the whole hound, which was only a few feet away from Zin. "Good." she smirked and began to walk past the dead creature. The bitter taste at the back of her mouth began, making her regret using her powers but as I said, she was down. And she didn't care.

~o~o~o~o~o~
"Cause Chaos Made You, And I Could Take You Back"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death]   Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:54 am

I hear snarls, growls, and whimpers, as the hell hound was ripped apart be something. after it was quite I decided I could come out. down the road a ways was a girl no more than 4 years younger than me. "Hey! Who are you? I've only seen that sort of power with a Chaos kid." A lump formed in my throat as I recall the painful memory.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death]   Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:58 am

Zin looked back as a kid appeared from a bush. She turned her head to the side to look at his. "Yeah, seen some lately?" she asked, and from behind the older camper, yellow dust formed on the forest floor. "Cause, lately, I've been searching for another one. One like me." she said, facing the boy. "Zinnia Melion, daughter of Chaos and possibly, you're worst nightmare." she loved to make these threats. But so far, she sounded dull and bored. So much for intimidating.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death]   Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:06 am

I let out a small chuckle. "Yeah, I guess I've seen your brother. Just to let ya know, he's bad news." I put my hand through the circular hole in my shirt. I sigh. "Though he is a pretty good match for Opal. Names Austin Kilo, son of Lelantos. "
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death]   Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:12 am

"Hmm.. That bad news?" she asked, eyeing the hole. Who was this jerk? "Well, when I see him, I'm sure to put a word of advice." she grinned, being down long forgotten. She raised her scarred fist to see what she ment. The guy had placed a bad reputation for Chaos kids all over camp. Even if they were only two of them. "So, tell me more of this 'bad-assed' Chaos kid?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death]   Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:31 pm

I stepped toward them into the light almost as if appearing from the shadows themselves.Id been hiding in the shadows and watching the prosecion."Hello.Im Alice."I said smiling amd waving nervously.I wasnt a people person.Seclusion was my thing.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death]   Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:08 am

~I've invited Sam into a 'friendly' spar in the arena. you coul;d post ther if you want to.

"Hey." she nodded silently to the girl. Hey grey eyes were wary and alert. "Zin, Chaos." she said. When the word Chaos erupted from her mouth, she glanced at Austine. "Now, about that brother of mine..."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death]   Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:39 pm

"Oh.Him.Not good at all.He tried ticked of my freind.Shes gonna snap and kill him if shes not careful."I said putting my gun back in its holster.The girl seemed powerful.I could respect that.The boy....he was cute.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death]   Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:16 am

Zin looked at her with piercing grey eyes. "I've heard." she said, her jaw tight. Who was this brother of hers? "Do you think anyone could set me up with him? Cause, I've been meaning to put a good word with him." she said, not meeting anyone's gaze. 'To stop this kid from dishonoring the name of Chaos.', she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death]   Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting calms the soul [private Meg & Death]
Page 1 of 1