Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Klutz...(private to Death)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Klutz...(private to Death) Empty
PostSubject: Klutz...(private to Death)   Klutz...(private to Death) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:14 pm

I walk through the doors of what seems to be a library. A beautiful one at that. I silently walked to what was labeled fiction in the greek language section and started to skim through the names on the covers. I found one labeled ‘πέσει’, which I translated into Fallen, but it was two shelves higher than I could reach. I peeked around the side of the ile to see if there was anyone to help me. I didn’t see anyone at the front desk and everyone else was busy in their on reading. I decided to chance it and reach as far as I can. I reached and my finger tips touched to rim of it just before my foot slipped. I tumbled down and five or six books landed on me. I landed with a thud and when I opened my eyes I saw a pair of shoes standing in front of me. I stood up and quickly picked up the books. “Sorry. My bad.” I mumbled as I stretched on to my tippy toes to put up the books. When I glanced over at the stranger, I saw those shoes were attached to a handsome boy. My cheeks turned red.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Klutz...(private to Death)   Klutz...(private to Death) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:38 pm

“Smile, It Show’s You’re Worth Fighting For.”

Klutz...(private to Death) ChaseCrawford-1
d
||e||r||e||k||||r||e||t||o||l||l

the gentleman form Apollo cabin
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Derek was inside the library, probably wondering what in the world he was doing there. He wore the usual, white shirt with blue jeans and black converse shoes, but he kept on pulling it, as if it were garments that he hasn't worn since. Derek was kind of guilty too. As to all of the Apollo kids were there, working their butts off, he was here inside the library, even if he were dyslexic. Under the heat of the sun, he could bear it. He was always sweating and all. Maybe that's the reason for his strange place inside the library.

As Derek sat alone in a table, pretending to make do of the things written on a book, he saw a girl, about his age, reaching for different volumes of books. As he was about to help, since he was kind that way, she already has fallen, literally thrown on his feet, where several other heavy books followed her fall. He winced at the thud, as it landed on her, and worry was in his eyes, even if his mouth was in a smile. A friendly smile that is. "No blood no foul eh?"
Derrek said, picking up the fallen books on the ground. He, later, then opened his hands to the girl and placed her on her feet. "But anyway, are you okay?" he asked, flashing the girl a smile that would make Apollo himself proud. "that was quite a fall." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Klutz...(private to Death)   Klutz...(private to Death) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:35 pm

I smiled at the obviously Apollo boy. I mean he was cute so he had to be an Apollo kid (and he looked like he lived in the sun). I felt so stupid and clumsy. “Umm…yeah. I guess.” I said awkwardly when he said no blood, no foul. He asked if I was ok and I blushed. "Yeah. I am fine." I shook his hand and smiled my dazzling smile at him. My electric blue eyes twinkled with flirtation. “I am Riea Lenton. Daughter of Zeus. You are?” I asked.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Klutz...(private to Death)   Klutz...(private to Death) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:40 am

d

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Derek blinked and actually turn his head to the side, to see if anyone was actually seeing this. Someone actually blushing because of him? Wow, crazy. No one every blushed for him. But it felt nice, to see the red in someone's cheeks. Not the red make-up they put anyways. "Derek Retoll, son of Apollo."[/b] he said, raising the side of his cheek for an uneven smile. "Anyway, anything broken? Or needed to be fixed?" he asked, and then remembered the books in his arms. "By the way, isn't these too many for a dyslexic kid to read?" he asked, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Klutz...(private to Death)   Klutz...(private to Death) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm

He told me his name and asked if anything was broken. Derek then smiled at me with a breath taking crooked smile that boys usually use. I blushed more and flashed him a grin that I rarely use. “Umm…no. Just a few bruises.” He mentioned that there were too many books for a dyslexic kid to read and I giggled. “No. I was trying to get a book that was out of my reach. All these tumbled down on me. I don’t intend to read them all.” I looked up at the shelf and sighed. All the other book fell but the one I wanted. “Shoot.” I started to stretch once again.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Klutz...(private to Death)   Klutz...(private to Death) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:19 am

d

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Derek chuckled at the girl. "Yeah, let me get that for you." he said, picking the book from the high shelf and bringing it down with a hand. The rest of the pile that were so far 'useless' other than being pounded to Riea. "So, what's this?[/" he asked, trying to read past the dyslexic-ness. Stupid hay-wired brain. But surprisingly, he read it smoothly. Hmm, maybe this dyslexic-ness had it's uses. "Fallen? Some kind of tradgedy?" he asked, scrolling through the pages.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Klutz...(private to Death)   Klutz...(private to Death) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:01 pm

I heard the boy chuckle and grab the book. “Thanks…again.” I said smiling at him with laughter in my electric blue eyes. He asked what it was about and I blushed. I had been told about this book many times. But the first time I tried to read it, I couldn’t decifer the words. Stupid dyslexia. But now it was in Greek. So maybe. But I also blushed because I was interested in Angels and most people aren’t. “Oh. It’s nothing. Just a book on Angels. I have a essay to write.” I lied.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Klutz...(private to Death)   Klutz...(private to Death) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:05 pm

“Smile,
It Show’s You’re Worth Fighting For.”

d||e||r||e||k||||r||e||t||o||l||l

the gentleman form
Apollo cabin

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Essay? What essay?" Derek asked in his carefree and his forever teen-aged ways. He took the book, in his long pale arms and guided themselves into a near-by, empty and secluded table, where he set it down, and pulled out a chair for her and for himself. "Right? Hey, an essay in summer." he mused, wondering if she really was serious on this assignment. He smiled at her, and his eyes were interested. Very.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Klutz...(private to Death)   Klutz...(private to Death) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Derek took the book and guided us to a secluded, empty table. Being a gentlemen, he pulled out a chair for me. I blushed and sat down next to him. Then he said ‘Right? An essay in summer.’ as he looked at me with interested eyes. “Um…yeah. I…uh… was getting ahead in… angelology…for next year.” I face palmed and sighed. Angelology?! Really? Is that even a course? God. I am stupid. I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Klutz...(private to Death)   Klutz...(private to Death) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:23 am

d

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Angelology? She knew of it too? "Essay huh?" he said, rising off his seat and looked around. Derek glanced at the books around him and carefully, he picked out one. The Angels - Fr. Pascal Parente. "Would this be of help?" he asked her, cocking his head to the side. "I'm no fan of reading, but this seems very good." he smiled and ploped back into the chair.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Klutz...(private to Death)   Klutz...(private to Death) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:14 pm

He seemed to know the subject. He stood up and plucked a book from a shelf. A book of Angels. My face lit up in happiness but I tried to hide it. “Umm…yeah. That would help. How did you know that was there?” I asked hoping he liked Angels too.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Klutz...(private to Death)   Klutz...(private to Death) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:55 am

d

-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"That," he leaned in for a quick smile before straightening up, "my dear, is a secret." he winked at her. Derek flipped the pages, opening it to the table of contents and pushed it gently on the table for her to read. "You know, we've got the internet to copy- I mean to take info about this. Are you sure you want it this way?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Klutz...(private to Death)   Klutz...(private to Death) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:03 pm

He leaned over with a smile and said it was a secret. I smiled because I had a pretty good guess he liked angels. Then he asked if I wanted to use the internet. I actually looked at every webesite about angels already. I giggled nervously and smiled. "She...Mrs.....umm...my teacher said we have to obtain our information the old way."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Klutz...(private to Death)   Klutz...(private to Death) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Klutz...(private to Death)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: