Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored to Death (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LizzyTheOutcast

Bored to Death (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Bored to Death (Private)   Bored to Death (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:08 pm

I sat in the strawberry fields fiddling with a leaf. "I'm so bored...." I muttered to myself. I dropped the leaf and sighed. I glanced around trying to find something to do. Anything. Anyone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Bored to Death (Private)   Bored to Death (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:16 pm

Meanwhile I was in the special spot for Dionysus's children like me. I was out cold and was suffering a hangover from all the alcohol I had. The Sun's rays hurt my eyes as I tried to open them. I was laying down on the grass among a bunch of grapes with strawberries that expanded further on after the grapes. There were a load of empty wine bottles surrounding my being. I slowly got up and looked out in front of me. This was when I had done something so crazy because I was having a moment of hallucinations. I screamed on the top of my lungs and started singing. "HOLY $(*(%*#(*# #*$(#*@ IT'S A DINOSAUR JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE #(*$( OH MY #(#@*(*#( GODS FLIPPING DINOSAURS HOLY @*)(## WHAT THE )#$*@)$*)$*?!?!?!?!!?!?!" Yep, I saw a dinosaur instead of a person. Nice one Dell, nice one.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Bored to Death (Private)   Bored to Death (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:19 pm

A gust of wind blew across The Strawberry Fields. I emerged from the wind, completely appearing out of only the air. I smiled. I was getting better at controling winds. I wonder. I use the earth beneath me to push myself forward. I stopped myself, sending me into the air. I used the water from the strawberry's to stop me from falling... I didn't use fire... I will never use fire... I see a girl and blend in with the shadows... I never let people see me.
Back to top Go down
LizzyTheOutcast

PostSubject: Re: Bored to Death (Private)   Bored to Death (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:24 pm

"Oh no..." I said softly before running to the guy shouting something about dinosaurs.. "are you okay?" i called out to him. I stayed a bit back. He was probably a child of Dionysus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored to Death (Private)   Bored to Death (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:32 pm

I was freaking out when the "dinosaur" got closer. "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU (#$(*@(-Oh wait." That odd moment ended and I saw a person instead of a dinosaur. I blinked at her as she spoke to me. "Yeah....just peachy. Just dang peachy. Ran out of alcohol and I'm having hallucinations and am totally depressed now. Yeah, totally." My voice turned sad and bitter as I slowly got up, only to fall over once more. Hangovers suck.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Bored to Death (Private)   Bored to Death (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:41 pm

I watched them as they conversed. It was quite peculiar how the drunk was hallucinating. It almost made me want to laugh... not really though. I eyed them peculiarly and tried to walk away from the scene all together.
Back to top Go down
LizzyTheOutcast

PostSubject: Re: Bored to Death (Private)   Bored to Death (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:45 pm

I frowned. a little. "You must be a son of Dionysus." I guessed. then grinned a little. "How does some one mistake a person for a dinosaur?" I muttered to myself and laughed. "I don't recommend more wine... You got pretty drunk. But anyway. I'm Lizzy!" I said holding out my hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored to Death (Private)   Bored to Death (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:51 pm

I saw the hand and took it. Thanks to this girl I was able to stand up. I had a massive headache. Dude, what happened last night? I remembered absolutely nothing. My clothes were all ruffled and messed up and there were quite a number of wine bottles everywhere. Was there a party or did I just get drunk to get drunk? What did I even do last night? I completely forgot. I was having a really terrible hangover. "Name's Hakuro Delano. Everyone calls me Dell though. I like wine though....heals my wounds and scars." I scratched my head as I was glancing around. "I don't even remember what happened last night. It's all a blur. How did I even get in Dad's strawberry fields anyway?" Then I randomly spotted something in the distance. "WAIT WHAT IS THAT?!" I went pointing in that particular direction. I wasn't sure if there really was a person or something or if I was just hallucinating once more.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Bored to Death (Private)   Bored to Death (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:57 pm

I stopped in my tracks when she yelled at me. I turned around slowly. I wasn't sure if she was talking to me or something else, but I still stopped. I managed a weak smile. I was very dark, black hair black clothes, and well... white skin... but still. I waved a little.
Back to top Go down
LizzyTheOutcast

PostSubject: Re: Bored to Death (Private)   Bored to Death (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:00 pm

I looked in the way he was pointing. "I think its a person.." I said slowly. I looked harder then nodded. "Yep." I said confidently. I waved to the person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored to Death (Private)   Bored to Death (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:05 pm

So I wasn't hallucinating. There was someone there. The person was very pale and ghost like. My Gods, he could've been a ghost for all I know. "Hey Ghost Boy! Come over here! I swear I don't bite.....even though I'm suffering a massive hangover and I see dinosaurs everywhere....not to mention I would like to make myself choke on these nice grape vines." I was in my depressed mood and was trying to fight my personality disorder, but it was difficult. I needed alcohol in order to do that. The drunk feeling allowed me to escape my suicidal thoughts and live life on. It also made me more daring, courageous, and gave me more energy. Then again the hangover. I needed some coffee or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored to Death (Private)   Bored to Death (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored to Death (Private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: