Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy) Empty
PostSubject: I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy)   I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Hale walked onto the stage and stared into the empty audience. His singing was improving, and his voice was becoming more professional. Hale was impressed by the way his voice traveled through the open area, and occasionally drifted all the way to the arena, where others could cease their fighting and listen. As I finished reminiscing in my past singing experiences, I opened my mouth.

"I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving."

As Hale sang the Les Miserables song, his voice faded. He could surprising hit notes just as high as Michael Jackson, and notes as low as most of males. He was a Soprano though, and mostly picked girl songs. I Dreamed a Dream was no exception. He let the notes roll out of his mouth, and sang only the first part of the chorus.

The entire Amphitheater was silent, and ringing with my voice. I looked around, and couldn't see anyone, but people had hidden to listen previously. I smiled, and called out, "I know you're there! It's alright, you can come out!"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy)   I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:24 pm

I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy) Bw,cartoon,children,cute,disney,girl-d199210c9742ba8c0f101461c3afabb1_h
A N N E | B E R K E N H O U S E R
"Little girl, little girl your life is calling, the charlatans and saints of your abandoned..."

- & & & & -

I hadn't made much of a noise really. I was just sifting through a book on astronomy that an Athena child had given me. It was really interesting actually. All about dark matter and black holes, or at least the chapter I was on. I pulled the bookmark from the back of the book and slid it into the page as I turned up front. Grabbing the bottle of Sobe water, I uncapped it and lifted it to my lips. A noise made me turn to the stage. It was a boy with a great voice. He was singing, and pretty darned good. I'd bet he was an Apollo child anyday. I watched as the boy with the beautiful voice beckoned me. He was an Apollo child. No doubt about that.

- & & & & -

"she is the saint of all the sinners..."

Last edited by Breezy on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy)   I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:20 pm

--Whoa, fancy. I will join in, with a fancy picture of Hale.--

I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy) Max_thieriot-my_soul_to_take-2-300x282
Hale l Drem
"It is no wonder that a young man, an admirable poet, and one conscious enough of superior genius, should be flung to the quick . . ."

- & & & & -

Hale turned towards Anne. He gasped, and carefully stepped off of the stage. As he made his way to the girl, he extended his hand, and soon he was right next to the her. "I'm Hale, son of Apollo." I normally introduced myself with both my first and last name, then mentioned that I was the Apollo Cabin Leader, but this girl seemed different. I had to make a good impression on her as myself, not as my titles.

As I stood there, my arm extended, my stomach started to feel weird. Some people had mentioned having butterflies in their stomach, and I knew what they were talking about. My stomach felt as if it were being brushed by feathers, and my hand felt instantly sweaty. Before she could feel it, I quickly pulled it away, setting it by my side immediately.

- & & & & -

"by such barbarous treatment."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy)   I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:27 pm

I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy) Bw,cartoon,children,cute,disney,girl-d199210c9742ba8c0f101461c3afabb1_h
"Little girl, little girl your life is calling, the charlatans and saints of your abandoned..."

- & & & & -

I smiled as the boy got off the stage. He looked quite nervous as he seemed to strut over to me. He walked with confidence almost. I aimed a big smile in his direction. The boy had a shaggy haircut, but not too long with blue eyes and he was cute. Like, boy-cute.
I extended my palm towards his and grasped his hand, "Hey. I'm Anne Berkenhouser. I know, my last name is such a mouthful. I think it's German. Oh, and I'm a daughter of...uhh...the stars?" I guessed. I didn't really have a god parent. Unless you could say Ouranos because technically he was the stars and the sky.

- & & & & -

Last edited by Breezy on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy)   I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:43 pm

I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy) Max_thieriot-my_soul_to_take-2-300x282
Hale l Drem
"It is no wonder that a young man, an admirable poet, and one conscious enough of superior genius, should be flung to the quick . . ."

- & & & & -

Hale sighed. He hadn't been able to avoid shaking her hand. Still, he had to remain perfectly calm. If he didn't, he would make some stupid mistake and ruin his chances. Letting himself pretend Anne was just some new friend, that he didn't have a crush on, he started, "Nice to meet you Anne. So, you heard that?"

Hale's checks became flushed red, and he shook his head slightly. His hair moved a little, and he groaned. He knew he would need a haircut soon. He didn't like shaggy hair, and he normally had his hair shirt enough, and in a cropped fashion. Now it just hung down, not shaggy but not short.

- & & & & -

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy)   I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:38 pm

- & & & & -

"Yeah, but it was awesome." I nodded my head with enthusiasm. "So you must like music right? I've always wanted to learn to play piano, you know. Can you?" I asked. My questions were rushing out of my mouth quickly now.

- & & & & -

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy)   I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Hale l Drem

- & & & & -

"You really think that?" Hale asked, surprised that someone would say he was good to his face. "I don't get that often. I mean, I know some people think that." He laughed, to prove he was kidding. His family, mainly his father, was known for being pretty egotistic. He had to prove to her that he wasn't like that. He wasn't like anyone she knew at all, really.

"Have you been at camp long?" Hale asked, hoping she would say not really. He normally didn't pay attention to nymphs, and she was pretty much the only except. He really wanted to soon get to know her, and maybe even become closer to her. Right now, they weren't even friends.

Slowly, he sat down beside Anne. He, also slowly, lifted the book cover. He hadn't read books in a while. His dyslexia got in the way of things like that. Ever since he didn't have to read, he didn't. Reading messed with his mind, and it gave him a great headache. "Haven't read since I left school . . ." Hale mumbled, barely whispering it.

- & & & & -

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy)   I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:27 pm

- & & & & -

"Yeah of course I think you're good. Would I lie to you? Nope." I asked, with a big smile on my face. He obviously didn't have much confidence in himself, despite the way he walked.

His gaze traveled to the astronomy book in my hands. "It's about astronomy...I'm trying to find out everything I can. I wanna be an astronaunt when I grow up. Or an astronomer. But I don't see how it's possible..." I trailed off wistfully.

You see, being a star nymph it's not easy to live with the ancient laws of nymphood. They're very strict and you have to obey them. No one has every tryed to disobey them. And if they did, nobody would know because they'd be excuted immdiately. That sucks right? Since the age of twelve I haven't been able to spend one minute on Earth past seven o'clock. So I couldn't see the point of a boyfriend or at least going on dates. That's why books kept me company. That and hanging with children of Athena.

- & & & & -

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy)   I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Hale l Drem

- & & & & -

"Can't you already be an astronaut though, since you were born from the stars? Up there's your family. I don't get to see my family, but he did bring me back from the dead. I didn't think it was possible at first, but it really happened. I was dead. Sorry, I'm rambling." I blushed again, feeling extremely embarrassed. Why did I have to mention my death? And just as she was trying to get at something!

Still, I couldn't help but wonder, was it like this for everyone like us? We were forbidden from seeing our parents so we would be strong, and rely on ourselves? Maybe so. Looking at the sun, I decided the time with such accuracy that you would think I had a watch.
"6:40. Wow, I didn't think it was so late." I flashed a smile at Anne. "Well, it's not that late, but it seems that way. The stars will be visible around 7. Want to go somewhere to watch them?" I knew little to nothing about star nymphs, and I had just made a stupid mistake. Anne couldn't watch the stars with me, she was one.

Yet, I had just asked out a girl. Sure, we didn't have to leave to leave where we were, but I had turned it into a date. All the effect that a date VS. a hang out was great. I had taken the first step, even if she had to say no.
"I know we just met and all, but, I really want to hang out with you, Anne." I made sure to make eye contact, but I let it go when I finished speaking. There was no reason to force her to look into my eyes as she told me no.

- & & & & -

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy)   I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:45 pm

- & & & & -

In the distance I heard someone calling my name. Was that Hale? No...it couldn't be. He couldn't run that fast. Could he? Quickly, I pulled out my own phone from my bag. The time read 6:58.

"Noo..." I breathed as I started to feel my molecules seperate and become hotter. I collapsed to the ground in pain. Turning into a star was always a pain in the butt. And it hurt like the devil, too. I felt myself rising in a breeze of simple star dust. It was late and I was going to be late if I didn't hurry up. So I quickly shifted my breeze and whirled around Hale's head.

I made his hair shift and move around as I whispered, "Sorry about this, Hale, I really am..." My words were like simple, quiet whispers as I floated up towards the still-light sky.

Soon, I was in my shell, whole again as a star. I could everything from up here. I could see the USA, Camp, Greece, Mexico...everything. It was great. But I was also really sad because I had just deserted Hale.

- & & & & -

Last edited by Breezy on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy)   I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Hale l Drem

- & & & & -

Hale sighed. She had not said no, but she had ran out on him. Typical girls. They were all the same. He didn't need a girl friend. Still, he really liked Anne, in a way that he'd never liked a girl. She was absolutely perfect.

Glancing down, Hale scooped up Anne's book. It was filled with graphs, maps, and tons of other astronomical stuff. A weird urge made Hale jump up and start running. He held it close to his chest, wrapped in a hug so that it remained still. He wasn't going to let any pages fly off while he ran.

As he picked up speed, he shouted out a single word,
"Anne!" His throat hurt, and it would surly ruin his singing voice if he shouted like that, but he repeated. "Anne!" Finally he caught up with her, and he groaned. Anne was quickly getting farther away, even though he was fast. He just wanted to give her her book.

- & & & & -

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy)   I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:34 pm

- & & & & -

In the distance I heard someone calling my name. Was that Hale? No...it couldn't be. He couldn't run that fast. Could he? Quickly, I pulled out my own phone from my bag. The time read 6:58.

"Noo..." I breathed as I started to feel my molecules seperate and become hotter. I collapsed to the ground in pain. Turning into a star was always a pain in the butt. And it hurt like the devil, too. I felt myself rising in a breeze of simple star dust. It was late and I was going to be late if I didn't hurry up. So I quickly shifted my breeze and whirled around Hale's head.

I made his hair shift and move around as I whispered, "Sorry about this, Hale, I really am..." My words were like simple, quiet whispers as I floated up towards the still-light sky.

Soon, I was in my shell, whole again as a star. I could everything from up here. I could see the USA, Camp, Greece, Mexico...everything. It was great. But I was also really sad because I had just deserted Hale.

- & & & & -

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy)   I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Hale l Drem

- & & & & -

As Anne passed me, I sighed. So this was what it was like for her. She was a star at night, and it wasn't anything different than her normal life. Her life, the one of a Star Nymph, was different than anyone else's.

My heart went out to Anne, who was somewhere in the sky. I searched for her star, praying that I could find it. I couldn't. There were thousands of stars in the sky, and they all looked the same to me. (Sorry Anne, you are the prettiest star).

Still holding Anne's book, I walked away, heading for the Cabin Leader meeting. I would miss Anne, but I would see here tomorrow. I promised myself that I would. Holding the book in a tight hug, my reminder of her, I left the space, whispering,
"Goodnight Anne."

- & & & & -

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy)   I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:14 pm

((Anne's gonna go looking for Hale in the morning. So I'll post at the Mess Hall.))
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy)   I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:01 pm

(Okay, sounds good.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy)   I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Have't Met My Soul Mate . . . Yet (Private to Zan/Emzan/Breezy)
Page 1 of 1