Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) Empty
PostSubject: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:58 pm

I banged the back of my wrist against my head. I did something stupid. I applied for this Dating Service and was matched up with this boy named Will. I was wondering how this was gonna go. I adjusted my nerd glasses that I wore all the time. I was addicted to them just like I was addicted to my different pairs of combat boots, skinny jeans, and my fave skull earrings. But, no matter. I hoped this boy was nice...

Click for outift.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:28 pm

((I heart thee signature.))

Will sauntered over the dirt at the Lake. He had been forced to sign up for the dating service against his will. Julia was very scary wihtout any makeup. He sighed deeply as he saw the girl sitting in the dirt. At least from the back of her head, she was pretty. But he was still in love with Bell and Maddie. He was so screwed.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:46 pm

I heard someone behind me. It was him. The boy named... I didn't even know his name. I turned around and my mouth fell open. He was cute. Then I blushed. "Hi,"I said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:17 pm

((Cute??! Have you seen his pic?! He's bangable! xD))

Will smiled half-heartedly and said, "Hey," back in a husky tone of voice. Then he thought of the way Maddie said hey. He shook his head clearing all thoughts of Madeline. Fine. If Julia wanted to play, he'd win.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:23 pm

I cleared my throat and looked at the ground. Awesome combat boots. My glasses slipped off and I didn't feel like picking them up. I looked at the boy. "Wh- what's your name?" I asked. "My name's Quinn Marqui, daughter of Hades." I scratched my hair. "I like your hair. Black, like mine."
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:25 pm

~If you're flirting with my man you should know he has scruffy brownish blond hair D8~
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:28 pm

~WHAT HIS HAIR CHANGED~
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:29 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:30 pm

((Er..Madders? He has black hair. Like his momma's. xDD PWNED.))

Will stooped down and scooped the glasses up. He polished the lenses off and handed them to Quinn. "I'm Will Michaels, grandson of Hermes and Zeus." He said proudly. Everyone at camp knew he was Roxanne's son, but not Steven's son. In fact, very little people knew who Zan's baby daddy was.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:38 pm

I figured it out in my mind. Oh, yeah, his mom was Roxanne. I never cared for Zeus kids, but oh well. "Thanks." I put my glasses on. "So... are we supposed to go on a date? Or do you wanna talk?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:39 pm

~NO THAT PICTURE LIKE WARPED HIS HAIR. IT WAS BLONDISH BROWN LIKE A MINUTE GO D8~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:42 pm

"I dunno. I don't really go out anymore. But I suppose we should get to know each other first. What's your favorite band?" Will said laying back and looking up at the clear sky. It was slightly chilly outside today, and he had chosen to wear a large Packers sweatshirt with loose and slightly baggy Hollister jeans. He wore green Converse low-tops on his feet and his mother's lightning bolt necklace. It was a girl's necklace but it was his mother's.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:45 pm

"Linkin Park, no doubt. I can play "What I've Done" and I love the Catalyst. They're good songs. How about you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:22 pm

"Pink Floyd. I love the song, Shine On You Crazy Diamond. It's a ballad, and it's like nine minutes long. So I kinda can't play it." Will smiled.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:34 pm

I laughed. "Oh. I know this is kinda a weird question, but what's your favorite shoe?" I asked. I knew what mine was; combat boots. I just thought I should know his.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:06 pm

"Hm...don't worry it's not a silly question." He thought for a moment before saying, "Converse, hands down. But DC comes in at a close second." He grinned and leaned back to face the sun. Of course, it wasn't shining. It was stuck behind a cloud. He swished his hand and the clouds were gone. The sun illuminated his face and he looked almost peaceful.

((Can you see the font? 'Cause I can't...D8))
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:08 pm

I smiled and looked at his converse. "Mine are combat boots. They're like the only kind I wear. They're really cool, you know?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:12 pm

"Yeahh...favorite food?" Will's favorite was pizza. Of course it was the food he ate on his first date with Maddie. 'Gah!' He thought as his face scrunched up with annoyance. 'Stop thinking about Maddie!' He thought.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:28 pm

"Pizza. That thing is amazing. So many flavors to choose from. I love spinach pizza." I looked at him. "You alright? What's your favorite."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:25 pm

"Yeah. Uhh...man, there's so many good flavors. I guess pepperoni?" He said. He stretched his arms behind his head.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:49 pm

"Cool. Are you alright? You don't look so good." I said. I scratched my head and adjusted the glasses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)   What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the hell have I gotten myself into? (Private to Emzan)
Page 1 of 1