Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Big Huge Question Thingie {Private to Emzan and ME!}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The Big Huge Question Thingie {Private to Emzan and ME!} Empty
PostSubject: The Big Huge Question Thingie {Private to Emzan and ME!}   The Big Huge Question Thingie {Private to Emzan and ME!} I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:16 am

The Big Huge Question Thingie {Private to Emzan and ME!} Max_Thieriot_703793
Hale l Drem

"You lost the love I loved the most. I learned to live, half alive . . ."

- *.*.*.* -

Hale sat on the stage, staring off into the audience. He was humming something, most likely heard as Mumford and Sons' The Cave, but he wasn't really sure what it was. All he knew was that he was passing time. His crush, the one nobody knew about, was supposed to meet him here. He had told her to meet him at the Amphitheater at approximately twelve o'clock, leaving them plenty of time before Anne had to go into the sky at some time later, but he couldn't remember what it was. Hale just knew that 12 left him plenty of time.

As the wind blew Hale's newly cut hair, he flinched. He didn't no what time it was, but it seemed later than twelve. It could already be one and no one would know! But, to calm his nerves, Hale glanced down at his phone, which he was keeping in his pocket. The time read: 11:58. Hale shook his head slightly, remembering leaving early so that he could be there when Anne arrived. Everything had to be perfect, or she might not say yes.

The Apollo boy's depression was masked by his hopefulness, and since Truckee was in the cabin, there were no distractions. When Anne got here, happy Hale would be the first thing she saw.

- *.*.*.* -

" . . . And now you want me one more time."
Back to top Go down

The Big Huge Question Thingie {Private to Emzan and ME!}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: