Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

WORSHIPPING THE GREAT ALMIGHTY EMZAN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

WORSHIPPING THE GREAT ALMIGHTY EMZAN Empty
PostSubject: WORSHIPPING THE GREAT ALMIGHTY EMZAN   WORSHIPPING THE GREAT ALMIGHTY EMZAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:30 pm

DO YOU WANNA BE AN EMZANIMIST (Or Emzaniler)? Here you go!

1. Stick five tissues to your face with tape. Write the letters E-M-Z-A-N on a tissue. (E first, then M, etc.)
2. Walk around with the tissues on saying, "Emily is the almighty Emzan," for two minutes.
3. Put shaving cream, (or any other kind of cream) on your hands. Then put your hands on paper to make handprints.
4. In the handprints, use your finger to write "Emily" in one hand, and "Zan" in the other.
5. Make a shrine to Emzan. Use beads, pictures, or cats (pictures will work, too) Nothing relating to school. School is bad.
6. Grab a doll (preferably Barbie), and cover her in ketchup. Put her at the shrine of Emzan.
7. Spray yourself with Axe (or any other perfume or cologne) and spray the shine. Then yell "Emzan, Emzan, Emzan," and you're done.

Notes
-Worship four times a month (every week).
-NEVER worship MOO
-Always worship Emzan (and Jesus and God)
-If you worship Moo, you will die from a heart attack.

Last edited by Selene on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: WORSHIPPING THE GREAT ALMIGHTY EMZAN   WORSHIPPING THE GREAT ALMIGHTY EMZAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:46 pm

I can't read a thing xD
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: WORSHIPPING THE GREAT ALMIGHTY EMZAN   WORSHIPPING THE GREAT ALMIGHTY EMZAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:48 pm

xD sorry
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: WORSHIPPING THE GREAT ALMIGHTY EMZAN   WORSHIPPING THE GREAT ALMIGHTY EMZAN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:44 pm

Wellthen. If you worship Emzan, you will die from Encephalitis.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: WORSHIPPING THE GREAT ALMIGHTY EMZAN   WORSHIPPING THE GREAT ALMIGHTY EMZAN I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Whoa. I have my own coven. AW YEAH. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WORSHIPPING THE GREAT ALMIGHTY EMZAN   WORSHIPPING THE GREAT ALMIGHTY EMZAN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORSHIPPING THE GREAT ALMIGHTY EMZAN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: